Kitchen

Beautiful tears

*No one's POV*

After dinner everyone went to do their own things like take showers, play games, practise powers.. Endless list of things.

"Xiumin hyung, freeze!" Suho yelled while he created a water ball and threw it up high in the air. They were practising their powers at mountains. Xiumin looked at water ball with observant eyes. He lift his arms up and his hands changed to ice blue color. He started creating freezing cold air that he threw towards the ball of water. When the freezing cold air met with the water ball, it froze. Now it was an ice ball and Suho threw it towards mountain and it crushed. Suho ran to Xiumin and they high fived and smiled.

"Good job, hyung!" Suho said and patted Xiumin's back. Xiumin smiled shyly.

"Thank you! You did great too" he said back. They heard a branch to snap somewhere far away with their extremely sensitive hearing. They looked at each other with knowing looks and at the same time they turned into wolves. They slink under a big bushes and stayed still.

Do you smell that disgusting stink? Xiumin asked Suho in thoughts. When EXO was in wolf forms, they all could speak in their minds to each other.

Yes, I do. What is it? I know this stink for sure! But what was is!? Another snap came and this time it was a lot of closer than the first one.

I know! A skunk! Xiumin said.

A.. Skunk!? At the same time, a skunk came into a view. Xiumin and Suho showed their theeth and they started growling. The skunk get scared and it ran away as fast as it could. 

That's right! You should ran away! Xiumin rejoiced. They walked out under the bushes and turned into humans again.

"I really do hate skunks' stink!" Suho said as he started walking down the mountain towards their mansion. Xiumin nodded his head as he started following his leader.

"I agree with you. It's really disgusting" they speed up.

~~~

When Suho and Xiumin were at mountains, in the mansion... There was a huge mess caused by pack's maknaes. Everything was upside down, D.O's kitchen was on fire a little bit but they managed to stop it. The maknaes were left home alone and they desided to bake some buns to their hyungs but things went out of control.

''What are we gonna do now!? D.O hyung will kill us when he comes back home. Kai hyung!!!'' Sehun was panicing a lot and Kai was thinging how to get out of the trouble when hyungs come back home.

''I don't know! Do you have any good ideas?'' Kai asked 'calmly'. Sehun shook his head and started eating his nails.

''Normally I do have great ideas how to get out of trouble but right now, my head is empty! Kai, you're older than me you should have some ideas in your mind, right, right!?'' Sehun sat down and looked at black and burned buns. Kai was helpless untill.. He had an idea.

''If we start cleaning now and get rid of those burned buns then they would have no idea what had happened here when they were gone and then they would leave us alone again in the future! Problem solved'' Kai said proudly and helped Sehun to stand up. But little did they know that somebody did came home already and he was dtanding right behind the corner.

''You two are in a big trouble right now!'' Sehun and Kai spun around and found an angry D.O standing behind them.

''D-D-D.O hyung, y-you are home a-a-already'' Sehun said, backing away slowly.

''Wel-welco-welcome h-home, hyung'' Kai backed away also. D.O was glaring them and he walked slowly around his kitchen. Finally he stopped and he looked at the burned buns. He took one and faced the two trouble maknaes.

''What are these?'' He asked. Sehun and Kai looked at each other before answering. They were both scared of D.O.

''B-buns.. We tried to bake some b-buns but then things became complicated...'' Kai said quietly and Sehun was nodding his head. D.O had an idea. An evil smirk creep up to his lips. Sehun and Kai faced each other quickly and they were really scared and confused about D.O's evil smirk.

''I have a punishment for you two. Eat these 'buns' and after that clean up your mess. Then we're cool'' D.O said and throw the bun that he was holding towards Kai's mouth. Kai took a little bite and he almost throw up. 

''But hyung! This taste is awfull! Don't make us to eat these, please!'' Kai begged.

''You shouldn't have destroyed my kitchen~'' D.O sing sang and left the two maknaes. They looked at the big mess and the buns.

''Well... If we start now we can be finished cleaning before next morning'' Sehun sighed and stated eating one of the 20 buns and so did Kai.

~~~

*the next morning, 7am*

''Hyung... My tummy hurts a lot...'' Sehun whined.

''Mine too.. Look, we are ready and it's only 7am..'' Kai said as he graped Sehun's hand.

''What now? Where are we going..? I'm tired, I want to sleep..'' Sehum whined and Kai sighed.

''Let's go find Lay so he can heal us'' Kai answered to whining Sehun. They walked infront of Lay's room. Kai knoked on the door before opening it.

''Lay hyung.. Our tummys hurt.. Can you heal them?'' Sehun asked with innocent voice. Lay wasn't sleeping so he stood up from his bed and walked over to the two maknaes. He smiled at them.

''So, you've finished cleaning the kitchen. Stay still and let me to heal your tummys'' Lay said and grinned. 

After a while, he was done.

''Did you two learn your lesson?'' he asked. Sehun and Kai nodded.

''Yes, we did. Thank you hyung! We're going to sleep now'' they said at the same time. Lay laughed amd shut the door of his room leaving the two maknaes.

~~~

The second chapter is up!^^

-TheBlackButterfly