Just.. Be quiet!

Beautiful tears

A N: A little bit of swearing, don't read if you're sensitive!!

*Chanyeol's POV*

"Hyung, what are you doing? Seriously? A little breathing space okay!?" I said to Luhan hyung, I was angry. He was too close to Nabi for my liking. I noticed that Nabi froze. She slowly.. Very slowly turned around, eye wide. My eyes widened too. "Omg.. Hyung, what did you do?? An eye-patch!? No wait- Umm- It's actually a great idea.. I think?" My voice wasn't as normal as it would be normally. Luhan hyung looked at me weirdly and Nabi was still shocked.

"Umm... I-I will just.. Umm.. Go now! Bye!" Nabi said quickly and ran back upstairs, he long wavy hair waving. I looked at her as she ran away.

"I wasn't going to do anything like that! Stop thinking like that about me!" Luhan hyung shouted at me angrily. I glared at him and my hand started to get hot. I was so close to burn him.

"You sure did think of kissing her! I saw your disgusting look in your eyes as you looked at her!" I shouted back at him. My hands were on fire literally and my eyes were burning yellow. He was glaring back at me and something snapped in my head. As fast as light I raised my hands to point at him and I shot at him with my fire. He was a little bit faster than me and he dodged my attack by sending it back at me. Of course, fire did nothing to me so I let it to hit me. F*** you! 

"Can't you do better?" I asked as I walked past a houseplants that were on fire. He ran upstairs and I followed him and attacked him again and again.

*Suho's POV*

"D.O? Are you alright?" I looked at D.O who was looking sad and angry at the same time. He looked at me and frowned.

"Why does Chanyeol have a f***ing fire power! He destroys everything with it! He f***ing kills innocent plants!!!" He snapped. I rolled my eyes and I sighed.

"What did he burn at this time?" I asked and tried to comfort him.

"Houseplants in front of the stairs and in front of our rooms! The plants told me that our doors are on fire too!" My mouth opened and I ran to stop the fire and kill it. D.O was following close behind me. And holy was our home on fire.

"D.O! This fire is runnig out of hands! Let's get everybody out! NOW!" I yelled at him and he nodded

~~~

After a while we were all outside looking at our burning home. "Soo.. Is everyone okay?" I asked as I counted them.

"Park f***ing Chanyeol! What the h***!?" Baekhyun was shouthing at our giant fireball. I sighed Here we go again... 

"WHAT!? JUST WHAT!!" He shouted back. "Stop f***ing blinding me!" He continued and he set himself on fire. Ugh.. I created water and shot it at him so he would stop burning things around him. The fire died around him.

"Just why did you burn our home down!? Where are we going to live now?!" Baekhyun continued yelling. Chanyeol was turning red and he was glaring at Luhan. I stayed quiet and let others to let all the steam out first.

"HE" Chanyeol pointed at Luhan with his finger, "tried to kiss Nabi!!" He continued angrily and breathed heavily. My eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" We all said in unison. "He didn't try to kiss me, he just gave me this eye-patch, right Luhan?" Nabi said as he turned to look at Luhan who was as red as tomato. He was both angry and embarrased.

"Luhan, spill the truth, did you try to kiss Nabi?" I asked him. He didn't look at me, he was looking at Nabi.

"Yes. No-yes-no! I don't know, f***! OKAY, MAYBE I did THINK of kissing her! Just... Be quiet! I can't stand your all thoughts!" He throw his hands up, "Stop blaming me! I KNOW you ALL want to do what kind of things to her! For example KISS her! F*** you all!" He glared at us and breathed heavily. Nabi just stood there frozen.

"Umm.. That was.. Unexpected?" She finally opened . That suprised me.

"You're not angry?" Xiumin asked while he was doing his job as an omega. He and Lay were keeping Baekhyun and Chanyeol away from each other. Nabi shook her head. "No. Well.. I'm not sure but that is not important, the question is where are we going to live now?" She said and eyed our former home. Wait, does that mean that she accepted to live with us? I quietly lock eyes with Luhan and he nodded. I smiled a little.

"I don't know but it's coming dark so let's find a safe place to sleep" I said as I changed into my wolf form. The others did so too. Nabi just rolled her eyes as Sehun nudged her back with his head. Nabi hopped on his back and I took the lead and we started running towards the darkening forest. Chanyeol was the last one to start running and he followed us at the back and stayed there.

Chanyeol, you really have to start controlling your anger. I know it's hard but try. Now when Nabi is part of our pack I hope that you all will be careful, okay? I don't want that one of you breaks her neck or something while she is near you guys when you practise or something like that. Let's take care of her and Xiumin, help her to control her ice power. I told everyone.

I will try to control my anger.. 

I will help her, don't worry. We started to howl.

~~~

Three and half weeks to Christmas! I'm so excited, I love Christmas and winter! Winter is my favorite season of the year! What about you lovely readers, what is your favorite season of the year? ;) And what do you think of this story so far? Let me know :3

-TheBlackButterfly