Poison

Beautiful tears

*Neul's POV*

I opened the fridge door to look for something to eat... Empty, the fridge was empty, like literally empty. There was nothing! I turned the kitchen upside down but there was no food left anywhere. I guess... I've to go to market to buy something to eat.. Stay calm Jung Neul, you can do this... I sighed as I walked to put shoes on. I opened the front door and stepped out slowly.. 

"Okay.. Here goes nothing.." I started walking in the woods towards Seoul.. As slowly as I could. A warm summer breeze went past me and I smelled the sweetest scent. What's this really sweet scent? I smiled as I continued walking, faster. I looked up to the blue sky and birds that flew above me. I couldn't help but smile more and laugh.

"Everything is so in beautiful here!" I yelled in joy. I jumped a little and I started running as fast as I could. I ran past trees and many, many beautifully different colored flowers. I love to live in the woods, it's so peaceful most of the time and every season is so beautiful.

~~~

After a while I reached Seoul's market. There are lots and lots of delicious foods and snacks for sale. I seldom come here but when I do, I try to be quick so I won't freak out of anything and I won't hurt anyone with my power by accident.

I started walking towards one stall which sells baozis. These looks so delicious, I have to buy a few of them! 

"Hey, you beautiful young lady. Do you want some baozis? These are very delicious and cheap ones!" The stall's owner said and looked at me with a warm smile. I walked nearer.

"Hey, can I have five baozis?" I asked as I scaned them.

"Of course, wait a little bit" He said and I nodded. A very handsome young man came beside me. I looked at him quickly and he looked at me. He nodded friendly and I nodded back as I quickly turned my head to face the baozis.

"Here you go, it makes 5000 wons" he said. I handed him that money and I took the baozis.

"Thank you!" I thanked and I left. He smiled.

~~~

*Xiumin's POV*

We decided to go to market today because the whole kitchen was empty of food. There was no food in our mansion. As soon as we reached the market, I smelled the most delicious scent of baozis and of course I went to buy them!

As I walked towards the stall which sells baozis I saw a really cute girl there, standing all alone. Just by herself. She was just standing there, looking at the baozis, a few feet away from the baozi stall. I looked at the stall owner and he was eying the girl with a really odd look.

"Hey, you beautiful young lady. Do you want some baozis? These are very delicious and cheap ones!" He said with a disgusting flirting voice. Yak! Did she even notice the flirting in his voice!? What is she doing!?! My eyes widened as the girl walked nearer the stall. Is she stupid or something!? That stall man is young and handsome yeah yeah but there is something about him that is screaming 'DANGER' She is buying baozis from him... I was looking at the girl intensively as she talked to the man. I sighed and I had this odd urge to keep her safe, to protect her. I walked beside her and she looked at me. She is so beautiful but there is something more... I can see it I nodded and smiled at her and she smiled back at me but her smile didn't reach her eyes. It was just a little, little smile. She looked away and I kept an eye on the stall man. What is this smell? I smelled something bad and it came from the baozis that the stall man gave to the girl. The girl looked normal as if there was nothing wrong with the baozis that the stall man gave to her. 

"Thank you!" She said and left. The man smiled at her and I could clearly see something evil on his smile. Then I saw it; a poison bottle in his hand. P-poison!? He poisoned the baozis that he gave to her!? I was angry, I wanted to protect the girl, I don't know why. I looked at the girl as she was walking away.

"Do you want anything or why are you standing there like a fool?" The stall man asked me, rudely. 

"What poison did you use?" I asked him. He acted dumb.

"Poison? What are you talking about? What poison?" He said ''confused''. I looked at him and I took a grip onto his shirt.

"YOU PUT POISON IN THAT GIRL'S BAOZIS! ARE YOU INSANE OR SOMETHING!?" I yelled at him, annoyed.

"N-no, I didn't!" He yelled back at me. I rolled my eyes and took the poison bottle from him.

"H-"

"Then what is this!? It's poison and you put it in the baozis!" He was scared now. Good.. "If she eats the baozis, what will happen?" He was quiet. "TELL ME!" I shouted. He jumped, scared.

"S-she w-will just f-faint.." He said and looked at me with evil in his eyes.

"And?" 

"And she won't wake up untill someone takes the poison out of her body and it's really hard to take it out untill someone uses some kind of magic power that don't even exist!" He laughed evilly.

"You're sick!" I shouted at him before I started looking for the girl. I must stop her before she even takes a biteI ran and ran but I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Hey hyung?" I spun around and saw D.O standing there.

"H-hey D.O" I smiled nervously. D.O tilted his head and looked at me oddly. 

"Why do you look so nervous? Did something happen?" He asked me.

"Umm.. I don't know how to e- There she is!" I saw her walking towards the woods. She was carrying lots of plastic bags of foods.

"Who?" D.O asked. I stared running towards her. I could smell the poison. She put the bags down and took a baozi. She is going to eat it! NO! 

"Wait! DO NOT eat it!" I yelled at her as I ran towards her. She stopped and looked at me weirdly. I stopped infront of her.

"Why-"

"Just don't. Trust me, you should not eat them" I said. She tilted her head and she was clearly thinking something.

"I saw you at the baozi stall.. But why I shouldn't eat baozis?" She asked. 

"Because-"

"Hyung! Why did you ran off!?" D.O stormed towards us. He saw the girl and his eyes widened. He looked at me and I could read that he wanted to talk.

"Umm.. Can you give all your baozis to me? This really sound weird but trust me, please?" I said to the girl. She was quietly looking at me before putting the baozi back to the bag where the other four baozis were. She hesitatedly gave me the baozis. I took them and walked a few feet away from the girl to where D.O was.

"What the h*ll just happened? Why did you took- Wait.. What is this smell? I know it.." D.O whispered.

"Poison. It's poison. I saw her at the baozi stall earlier and I smelled this poison and the stall man put it in her baozis and he was flirting with her and I have no idea why but I had this really odd urge to protect her!" I answered to him. D.O was clearly shocked about what he just heard.

"What if I tell you.. I had that urge too.." He said after a while. My eyes widened. 

"What is that girl..?" I questioned as we both looked back at her.

"I don't know but let's get rid of those poisoned baozis!" He said. We went back to the girl and she looked us, she was a little bit angry.

"Why did you took them away? I'm really hungry right now and I wanted to eat them!" She yelled at us. 

"Sorry? I can't explain but.. Here" I gave her 5000 wons. She didn't take them. She just stood up quietly and took her bags. She turned to face the woods and started walking.

"Wait, don't go, please! What's your name? I said sorry and I am sorry! Can I atleast know your name? Where are you going?" I took her hand. She spun around, suprised and a panic could be seen in her eyes. Why is her hand so cold.. Like ice cold? I could feel her hand turning colder and colder. She dropped her bags and took her hand away from mine. She just looked at me paniced and then she looked at D.O.

"Hey, hey! Don't freak out! We're not some bad men!" I said and she hid her hand behind her back.

"I-I've to go!" She said and started running, leaving her bags.

"WAIT!" I yelled.

"Sorry.." She said as she continued running. What just happened..?

~~~

How do you lovely readers like this story so far? I would love to read your comments!^^

-TheBlackButterfly