Cry

Beautiful tears

*Xiumin's POV*

"So, Sehun fainted and we have no idea why. We found some black liquid, poison and here has been a man with that girl as you can smell" Luhan told everybody as they were standing nervously around us. Our alpha and leader, Suho, was freaking out because he was so worried about our maknae, Sehun.

"Then.. What should we do? What if that man killed her? What if she was already dead before he even found her!?" Chanyeol was breathing heavily. Baekhyun walked over to him and looked into his eyes before hugging him tightly. I was worried too. I don't know why but I think that all of us care a lot about her even thought we don't know her. Her voice.. Her voice was something so beautiful and something so.. I can't even describe it properly. There was so much pain in her eyes when I looked at her in the eyes and she looked back at me.. Before she ran off.

"Hyungs!" Kai shouted at us. We looked at him and he was standing a few feet away from us.

"What is it, Kai?" D.O asked as we walked over him. He was pointing on the ground. There was.. Blood. Lots. Of. Blood. My eyes widened.

"AAA!" A man's shout could be heard. We all turned our heads towards the unfamiliar voice.

"What was that?" Baekhyun questioned. I looked over to Luhan and he was listening carefully as we all were.

"Grrrr..." We heard a familiar growling.

"Sehun..?" Luhan whispered. Then we heard another wolf's growling. "Chen??" Luhan said again.

*Luhan's POV*

I could sense Sehun and Chen's presence, they were close. But I thought that they went home? What happened? I looked over to Suho and he was looking at me. He nodded and we all changed into our wolf forms and we started running. Suho let me to take the lead and so I did. I lead everyone to Sehun and Chen.

"SEHUN, CHEN!" Suho yelled as he changed back to his human form. I stopped right away as I saw what they have done.

"Why did you do that!? Was that really necessary!!?" I yelled at them. They both looked down and Suho gave me a warning look. Xiumin hugged me as I was breathing heavily and shaking.

"Hyung.. We didn't have any choices! He shot us and we really wanted to save the girl! We.. We both had an urge to protect the girl.." Chen said as he kicked lightly a man that was lying on the ground. He wasn't dead but he was pale and injured. The girl was lying on the ground too, all sweaty, pale, injured and she was wearing a ripped up clothes. I hardly could hear her heart beating which was really weak. So you're the one that has been calling for help? But why? 

"The poison has spread almost in her heart. We have to take her inside our mansion quickly before it's too late" Lay said as he was examining her. Before anyone could pick her up bridal style, Lay did some of his healing things. My head was hurting and I couldn't focus on anything, I shut my eyes.

"Luhan hyung? Are you alright?" Sehun asked as he put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded slowly and I opened my eyes.

"Yeah.. Don't worry, I'm okay. But.. What happened to you back there?" I questioned as we started to run back home in our human forms, Xiumin was carrying the girl. Sehun didn't respond right away so I glanced at him. He met eyes with me and sighed.

"I.. You know.. I just had some random memory coming back" he finally said. I raised my other eyebrow.

"Tell me more?" I asked him. He looked at me before opening and closing his mouth a few times. Finally he started talking.

"I- I saw my mother and she was holding a child around my age that clearly wasn't me, it was a girl. So in that memory I remember that I was really jealous and I was something like three years old. And then my mother vanished away and I was alone with that girl.." Sehun stopped for a while before continuing. "..And we.. we were at the mountains, playing together and we were 5 years old.. Somewhere near our mansion. And.." Sehun started crying. By that, we were already inside our mansion and Lay was taking care of the girl with Suho. I hugged Sehun. He cried and cried untill he was sobbing. I let go of him and he looked down.

"..And.. We were near.. an edge and there was a really high fall.. And somehow she.. tripped.. She fe-fell off of the edge.. I couldn't do anything..! I gave my hand for her but she was already falling.. She was screaming, she was in horror.. I screamed her name and I watched her falling in horror.. I started crying.. Before her leg did no more touch the edge, I saw her eyes widen and tears coming from her beautiful eyes.." Sehun's legs gave in and he was on his knees on the ground. My heart hurt. I bended next to him and hugged him once again. I had no idea about that.. No idea.. Why did you keep all that sadness in you? Why didn't you tell me that sooner? You wanted to forget that memory..? I heard the pack members' thoughts. They heard Sehun's story too.

"Sehun.. Was that girl related to you?" Kai asked carefully. Sehun took a deep breath.

"Yes.. She was my sister" everyone fell quiet. They felt really sorry for our maknae. "After that, I ran down and I started looking for her but.. I didn't find her.. I told our parents about that and they were angry and sad at the same time.. We went to look for her body together but we didn't find her.. After a few days I went back there and I found something.. I found her necklace that she always wore... That necklace was covered in her blood.. And until this day, I've been carrying it with me, it's the only thing left that belonged to her.. Everything else burned in the fire with our parents.." Sehun dug his jacket's pocket and took out a very beautiful necklace. It was a silver half moon with a blue pearl above it and a silver star hanging from the moon's tip so the star was in the middle.

"So that in your sister's necklace.. I'm so sorry Sehun for your lost" Suho walked in. He had heard Sehun's story too because wolf hearing is sharp. I looked Suho and he sat down on the sofa. Everyone was looking at him.

"She will be fine as long as we let her rest" Lay said as he came to the living room too.

"Sooo.. What are we gonna do when she wakes up?" D.O asked.

~~~

Hii lovely readers! So an update, finally! Thank you for commenting and subbing my story, it really helps me to continue on this story <3 I've so many ideas in my head for this story!

-TheBlackButterfly