Exo?

Beautiful tears

*No one's POV*

Half blind girl was standing awkwardly in the midle of the ten curious boys. She was looking at the floor, she didn't want to meet eyes with them. "You never told me your name.." a tall boy, Chanyeol pouted. The girl just continued staring the floor. She didn't say anything because she tried to stay calm. "Sweetie, are you okay?" Suho hugged her, she didn't move so he continued talking, "you were talking to us just several minutes ago".

"I.. don't remember.." she said quietly, but of course all the boys heard her. "You don't remember what?" Owl looking boy, Kyungsoo asked impatiently. He just wanted to get to know with the girl. She sighed "..my name.." She finally said. Their eyes widened but one of them got an idea.

"Let's create you a brand new name!" Youngest one of the boys yelled happily and jumped up and down. The girl finally looked up. "Really? You would do it?" She was unsure about the idea.

"Of course. We'll help you to control your power too, if you want" Suho said and smiled warmly. All the boys agreed happily but some of them were still unsure. They were scared that the girl would tell about them to the whole world. They didn't want the whole world to know that they are wolves.

"So, any name suggestions?" Suho said as he lead the girl to sit on the sofa between Xiumin and Lay, the pack's omegas. The girl looked at them and smiled shyly. One of the betas was staring at her blind eye. He was Chen, the pack's troll. He walked closer slowly and examined her left eye. "Umm.. Chen? What are you doing?" Xiumin asked him as he stood up. "Hyung, look at her left eye! The pupil looks like a butterfly" Chen said in matter of fact voice. Xiumin turned aroud and looked too. And one by one everyone was looking at her eye. The girl didn't like all the stares but she kept her head up.

"Yah, let the girl be" a deer looking boy, Luhan said as he read the girl's mind. The girl sighed, she was relieved. "Her left eye's pupil really looks like a butterfly!" Kai shouted, he was suprised.

"What about Nabi? It's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you" Chen said and winked. The girl thought about it for a while. "I don't like it.." She said and looked at her hands. "You.. Don't like it?" Chen's smile dissapeared quickly. The girl looked at him and smiled ear to ear. "I love it!" She yelled and jumped up. She hugged Chen tightly.

"Oh, Nabi" Suho took Nabi's hand, "we didn't introduce ourselves properly" he continued. All of them looked at Nabi and smiled. Nabi was confused. "We are.." Suho began.

"One! We are EXO!" They all said in unison. It was amusing so Nabi started to laugh and hard. "What was that.. Hahah- EXO? Really? Where does it come from?" She asked between her giggling. They looked hurt but in reality they were embarrassed. Suho scratched his neck and opened his mouth many times before answering: "Umm.. It's just... We.. Umm.. We just made it up and sticked with it.. So..."

~~~

Just a little note: I won't be using Neul's name as Neul anymore, I'll be using Nabi instead. I just wanted to change her name and I didn't want to change it in every chapter so I came up with this option. Soooo.... Yeah, that's it then. You can continue reading~ :)

~~~

*Nabi's POV*

"How rich these guys are? Like really!? This mansion is freaking huge!" I talked to myself as I was exploring their home. ''This is your home too now'' is what they said. "Why do they think that I want to live here? I want to go home..." I whispered. I walked past many doors that hid many secrets behind them. I didn't even dare to touch them or even open them.. Yet.

"There you are!" Somebody shouted behind me. Holy sh*t! I jumped and turned around. Luhan was running towards me down the stairs that I just walked down, too. "Why? Can I finally leave?" I asked and stared at him. He stopped right infront of me, a little bit too close for my liking. He was panting a little and looking at me with 'sorry' in his eyes.

"No, you can't leave. This is your home now, end of story. So.. I wanted to give you this" he handed me something. It was an eye-patch. Not like the one that pirates have. It was dark blue and it was covered in black lace and there was a silk bow tie mortgaged on the corner of the eye-patch. "You should use it" he said, smiling. I looked at him and then back at the eye-patch. "Umm.. Thanks? Where did you get this?" I asked. I looked past me. He laughed awkwardly. "I.. made it.." He said and finally looked back at me. "Oh.." I smiled a little.

"Here, let me put it on you" he took the eye-patch from me. I froze as his fingers gently brushed my right cheek a few times after he put the eye-patch on me. I blushed and he did too, a little. He stopped but didn't take his fingers off of my cheek. He smiled down at me, sweetly.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

~~~

Hmmm... ;)

-TheBlackButterfly

ffff