Faint

Beautiful tears

*Luhan's POV*

Someone help me!!! 

I heard a girl's scream for a help, again. I have to do something! I looked around and I saw Suho coming out of the mansion.

"SUHO!" I shouted at him. He looked at me and waved with a smile on his lips. I ran to him.

"What is it, hyung?" He asked. I looked into the woods and another scream could be heard. His eyes widened. You heard it too, right? I asked him through mind. He nodded slowly. 

"There shouldn't be any humans near here!" He said as he ran back inside the mansion. I nodded in my thoughts as I followed him. Soon all the pack members were in the living room.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Suho asked. All the pack members nodded their heads as they were already shaking to change into a wolf form and go to look for that girl.

"Okay then, Xiumin, Chen and Sehun, Luhan, you're going to look for her to the river. Kai, D.O. and Chanyeol, Baekhyun, you're going to look for her on the mountains. Me and Lay are going to look for her on the open area. I everything clear?" Suho gave orders.

"YES!" Everybody said.

"Good, then let's go!" He said and we all went outside. In matter of seconds, we were in our wolf forms.

~~~

Hyungs, do you smell anything? Sehun asked as he was sniffing one wild barberry bush. My eyes widened as I recognized the bush that he was sniffing.

Sehun! Did you eat those berries!? Tell me you didn't! I ran to him. He turned around and shook his head.

No, hyung, I didn't. I'm not a puppy anymore. I know that those are barberries. He rolled his wolf eyes as he continued sniffing anything and everything. I looked over to Chen and Xiumin as they were sniffing the air and walking around. They were both so focused on to what they were doing so that they bumped into each other. First they started to growl and after a while they recognized each other. It was so hilarious and stupid at the same time that I didn't even notice the change in the atmosphere. Something is wrong.. Can you guys sense that? I thought as I looked around us. They came to me and we were quiet for a several minutes. Nothing happened thought but the odd atmosphere was still there.

Hyungs.. I'm scared.. Sehun said as he came really close to me.

Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen. I tried to comfort him but with no luck, he was trembling badly and soon he fainted.

SEHUN!? We all though as he changed back into his human form. We all changed back into our human forms too and Xiumin started to shake our maknae. He didn't react to any of our calls and shooks. He was like dead but breathing and heart beating rapidly.

"What should we do!?" Chen looked at us and he was about to cry. Normally Chen was one of the tough ones but now he was breaking, well he cares a lot of his loved ones.

"Chen, calm down, please. He's not dead or anything like that, look-"

!!!!!!!

Xiumin couldn't finish his sentence as a blood curdling screams broke the tense atmosphere. We all jumped as we got frightened.

"That's her!" Xiumin said in a shock. Chen and I could only nod. We looked back at Sehun who was laying on the ground.

"Okay, let's do this. Chen, take Sehun back and me and Xiumin hyung are going into that way" I said as I nodded into the woods. Chen nodded and picked Sehun up while we changed into wolves and we started running.

~~~

*a few minutes ago*

*a mystery guy's POV*

I was looking at one young girl that was supporting herself with trees and she had her other hand on her chest. Who is she? Is she the girl that I was supposed to get to the Red Eye? I looked at her and then I remembered the photo that the Red Eye gave me before I left. I patted my pocket untill I found the right pocket. I put my hand into it and took a photo of a girl. Yes! That's her! The Red Eye will be proud so of me when he finally gets her after years of searching! I stood up and I walked out of the bushes to the girl.

"Hey" I said. She looked up at my eyes, clearly scared and in a lot of pain. She didn't say a word to me.

"Umm.. Do you need any help? You look like you're in pain" she nodded slowly but still, she didn't say a thing.

"Okay.. Umm.. Would you mind if I help you a little?" I asked as gently as I could. She looked at me and just then I noticed how pale and sick she looked. She was sweating a lot and her clothes were ripped up and dirty.

"What has happened to you?" I asked and she collapsed.

"Y-yah!" I bended down quickly and I shook her.

"Yah! Wake up!" I yelled. Suddenly she opened her eyes and sat up. All of the sudden she started screaming blood curdling scream and then she collapsed again and something black liquid poured from her corned of .

"That's not normal!" I took out my phone and dialed the Red Eyes' number. It only rang once before the Red Eye answered my call.

"What is it?" the Red eye asked in a deep, deep voice.

"I found her and I think something is wrong with her! I think she is dying! There is some odd liquid coming from , it's black and smells disgusting" I almost shouted on the phone.

"Then why are you still there? Bring her here right now! What are you waiting for?" He said in an angry voice and he ended the call. I put my phone back and I quickly picked her up in a bridal style and I started running.

~~~

*Luhan's POV*

Hyung, can you smell that disgusting smell? Oddly it smells familiar.. I asked as we ran faster and faster.

Yes but I can't came up what it is he said. Soon we stopped. I saw something odd on the ground. I went closer and I saw black liquid.

It's that poison that was in the baozi! I said and Xiumin came to me.

Holy sh** you're right! But there is something more... Someone has been here with the girl. Can you smell that? He asked as he sniffed the air. I did so too: he was right, someone else was here too. 

Damnit, we were only a two minutes late! They can't be far, can they? I sense something bad.. I said as we followed the scent.

Lets call the others here Xiumin said and started howling. I joined him.

~~~

Long time no written :D Sorry lovely readers, I've been busy with school and exams but now we've a little break that last for a week. I'm sooo happy~ I can sleep off my lack of sleep! And meet friends^^ and write! I have some good news for you guys! I got a brilliant idea for this story and I'm so excited to continue on this story :) I'm so happy that some of you even upvoted my story, thank you for that! <3 I didn't expect anything like that and I didn't expect any subscribers! I really do appreciate that <3 Thank you all~ <3

-TheBlackButterfly