May I have this dance?

Beautiful tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW25nrh-mxo <--- a beautiful song, I love the lyrics of the song <3

~~~

*Nabi's POV*

"Wait, WHAT!?" I yelled at them. They all stared at me with grinning faces. I couldn't believe what I just heard, "you guys want me to wear those princess dresses!? Are you guys insane!?? In NO WAY I will NOT wear those!" I yelled and threw my hands up. "No way" I murmured as Chen laughed and pushed me into an empty room.

Xiumin walked behind us with the ''princess dresses'' that they force me to wear. Chen turned me around and looked at my eyes (I wasn't wearing the eye-patch). He put his hands onto my shoulders and sighed. "We have a reason for all this. I'm pretty sure that you'll change your mind when you hear our reason" he explained. "It was your parents' request that one day you'd wear these like a princess should. These three dresses are your mother's dresses that she used once. These dresses have been here since you first came here because your parents knew that in the future you'd live with us so they brought these dresses here" Chen continued. My mouth opened slightly.

"Oh.." I couldn't say a word. I was so confused about this princess thing. I still couldn't believe my past- Everything is still out of a place, it's still an unfinished puzzle for me. And I'm pretty sure that EXO knows more that what they tell me.

"Here, wear this one first. Come out when you're ready" Xiumin tossed me a light pink dress.

"This one is so beautiful.." I said out aloud. I then turned around just to find out that Chen and Xiumin had left already. Mother..? Are you watching me now? Father..? Are you there too? I miss you both so much.. I don't remember much but I will try my best to remember as much as I can.. I'll figure everything out. I want to know everything.. Please.. Help me to fight these shadows out of my head.. I let one single tear to roll down my cheek as the blurred faces of my parents' flashed in front of me.

I undressed and dressed into that dress. This fits perfectly! I thought as I spinned around a couple times. I smiled lightly and walked out of the room to the living room where the boys were waiting.

I...

Should..

Have...

Not..

Come..

Out...

Of that room. Seriously. They were all staring at me with wide eyes and I think I saw Baekhyun to drool. Eww.. 

"Well, what do you guys think? And please, breathe! You're all turning blue!" My eyes widened as I noticed that they stopped breathing.

"You.." Chanyeol started.

"Look.." Chen continued.

"Gorgeous.." Baekhyun finished. I blushed and spinned around like I did in the empty room. Luhan stood up and walked next to me.

"I can't wait to see the other two dresses on you.." Luhan said as he lead me back to the empty room.

"Dress into that light turquoise dress now" he said before he left and closed the door.

"Okay" I said and I knew he heard me. Oh mother, I bet you looked even more beautiful than I when you wore these dresses..

I changed dresses and oh my.. This dress was so freaking beautiful that I forgot how to breathe for a second! Mother.. Where did you get these dresses from!? I opened the door of the room and walked out. As I walked into the living room, I met eyes with Luhan.

My heart skipped a beat.

He kept staring at me and I didn't want couldn't turn my eyes away from his.

"You look overly beautiful.. Like nothing from this world.." Luhan said and others just nodded their heads. I finally broke the eye contact between me and Luhan and looked down. I heard steps and I saw legs. I felt a hand under my chin and it lifted my head so I had to look the person in the eyes. He was Luhan and he smiled at me sweetly. He took a hold of my hand and lifted our hands up so I could spin. I did so and I heard murmurs of jealousy. I giggled as I was taken away from Luhan by someone taking a hold of my waist.

"Yah, Luhan hyung, she isn't only yours!" Sehun was the one holding me by my waist. Oh boy.. I laughed as I saw Luhan smirking at Sehun. Then I was taken away from Sehun by Suho.

"There is one final dress left. Go and change into that" Suho winked at me as he lead me back to the empty room.

"Blue?" I looked at the one dress that was left to be the final dress. I put it on.

"Can't I just faint?" I asked as I looked down at the dress. It was the most beautiful dress that I've ever wore. And it's fabric was so indescribably lovely to touch. It felt so fragile but at the same time it felt so strong.

I once again opened the door but this time they were waiting for me there. They were all wearing suits with blue ties. I had to take steps backwards so they could come in.

"Nabi," D.O started, "you look lovely, you look so beautiful that I'm not even sure you are there." I giggled.

"You may be wondering why we did this to you" Suho said as he took my hand. I was confused.

"May I have this dance?" Xiumin took me from Suho and holded my hand and his other hand was on my waist.

A/N: play this if you want  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTRCFlfZM4  ( Oh how I love this song too.. <3 ) and imagine yourself dancing in a beautiful dress with your bias ;)

Xiumin started dancing a slow dance with me and after seconds Luhan took me while I spinned. After another seconds Suho took me and that went on and on for the whole song and when it ended I was dancing with Sehun.

"Wow, you guys surely know how to dance. I truly needed this, thank you all.." I smiled at them and bowed. They smiled back at me.

"Actually, this was our promise to you when you were young. We promised to dance with you once again in this room when you were four" Lay explained.

"And this is the proof that we are not going to leave you. We'll protect you as long as the last one of us is still standing, we won't allow anything bad to happen to you. We won't ever want to harm you or let you suffer more. We'll stand by you now and always" Luhan said. I looked at them with a pure gratitude.

"Thank you" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hey, don't waste your beautiful tears" Xiumin said as he wiped it of with his thumb.

~~~

Hello lovely readers!

Ah, I'm happy although I'm freaking tired. So, what are you readers thinking of this story so far? Let me know, I appreciate your comments and subscriptions for this story and upvotes too. Thank you~

-TheBlackButterfly