Lullabies

Beautiful tears

A little note: Hi lovely readers! Please, please, promise me one thing. If you're a bully, please stop. It's childish and just foolish. Think how your victim(s) feel like. What if you're the victim? How would you feel? Or if you've been the victim and you want to revenge, please, don't be a bully. Because bullies can turn into victims and victims can turn into bullies. Just what makes you a bully? What is the reason behind that mask of your face?  And if you're a victim, you're not alone. Please, stand up and try to end it. You can always talk to somebody. There is always somebody that listens you and helps you.

It's okay to ask for a help. It's okay to cry. It's okay to lean on someone. There is still kindness in this cruel world.

Just please, promise me that you all will be safe from all the harm of this world. And please, just please, stop bullying, it hurts no matter how weak or strong someone is, it just hurts the same.

So please, be kind. You're safe.

It is okay to care.

I love to sing this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mer6X7nOY_o  :)

~~~

*Nabi's POV*

"Sehun.." I leaned closer at his wolf ears, "I've to pee" I said in a matter of a fact. I didn't see his eyes but I was pretty sure that he rolled his eyes. All of the sudden I heard Luhan's voice in my head: Do you REALLY have to pee? Right now? Can't you wait? I rolled my eyes like Sehun does and I said my answer out aloud. "No, I have to pee right now" I crossed my arms, "It's becoming dark you know?" I continued. Did you forget? Baekhyun has the power of light. He can show you the light as you pee. My eye widened. "Are you serious? NO! You're disgusting.." I almost yelled. Sehun stopped all of the sudden and I didn't expect it. So I fell from his back on the ground.

"YAH! SEHUN!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes, like usually. I stood up and I turned around. Suho was in his human form.

"Nabi, you can go and do your needs somewhere over there" he pointed all over the forest, "but be quick. We'll wait for you" he said and turned back into his wolf form. "Okay okay.." I murmured and I started walking away from them. I didn't walk too far away. I started to take away my jeans. As I turned I saw.. Lay.. In his wolf form.

"Lay, can you please turn away" my cheeks were pink but luckily I didn't lower my jeans yet. He quickly turned around to face the way that we came from. "I don't need a babysitter when I'm peeing for God's sake!" I murmured.

~~~

After I was done I went back with Lay. I looked at them all angrily. "Why did you send Lay? I don't need a babysitter while I pee!" I mumbled as I walked next to Sehun. He looked suprised but he stood up and I jumped on his back. They started running again.

"Where are we going? There are no builtings in here" I asked them as we were still moving in the forest. They were now walking and I jumped off of Sehun's back while he was walking. I started walking between Sehun and Luhan. We know that but we'll just look for a place we can sleep safely. I heard Luhan's voice in my head. "Okay" I said and I looked around us. It was kind of dark already and soon it would be pitch-black. I sighed.

~~~

I looked up, stars were showing up, one by one. Moon was bright and beautiful as always. Some little sparkling dots of light were floating above us. They looked amazingly beautiful. They looked like they were dancing slowly with smooth, careful moves. I took off my eye-patch. My eyes watered and tears flowed slowly down my cheeks. The light dots reminded me of my parents. I don't remember much of them but I remember that they used to sing lullabies to me every night. They always created little ice-light dots to float around us when they sang. "Oh," I realized, "they had powers too, light and ice.." I whispered to myself.

*Flashback* *No one's POV*

A young mother of a three-year-old girl and that little girl's father were sitting on the ground in the forest. They were playing with their daughter happily. The father created snowflakes and the mother lighted them so they were beaming snowflakes. Their little daughter was spinnig around in the middle of the beaming snowflakes. The beaming snowflakes were slowly floating around them beautifully.

The mother looked at the male and he nodded. At the same time they started singing a lullaby to their only child. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VlAyEUXYM and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlmhMS_luX8) When the child heard their singing she sat down in front of them. She loved it when her parents sang. Her parents were the last ones of Singers. Not like the artists or idols that are on the TV or who sing on the radio, no. The Singers were normal humans with supernatural powers. What made them Singers? Well, they all had amazingly beautiful and melodic singing voices. The singing voices were something that no normal human being could do, the voices were from another world. So they were the last ones because the Red Eye had killed all the other Singers but they survived somehow.

Their daughter was a Singer too. She could sing already but that was really odd because usually Singers started to sing when they were five years old. Their daughter fell asleep. Her parents stopped and smiled.

*End of flashback* *Nabi's POV*

"No way!" I yelled out of a realization. "I'm the only Singer left in this world" by now I have stopped walking.

"What!?" I heard confused voices. All the boys have turned back into human forms. Their eyes were as big as plates.

"Y-yeah, that is true. My parents were both Singers. I just remembered that fact" I said carefully.

"WHAT!?" More confused voices. Oh God... "But.. Didn't the Red Eye kill them all?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at me.

"Well yes but my parents survived somehow-" I answered but D.O interrupted me.

"The legend says that two Warrior Singers survived and they had a girl baby with them as they escaped from the Red Eye. Haven't you guys heard about it? It was a legend until now.." He told us. 

"My parents were Warrior Singers!?" I yelled out of a suprise.

~~~

It's December~ Ah how I love December!

-TheBlackButterfly