Win

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

 

Chapter 9 

Win

 

You went back to Infinite’s waiting room and handed them their drinks.

“What took you so long?” Woohyun asked.

“I got lost…” You lied smoothly.

“Oh really?” He asked suspiciously.

“Oh for god’s sake, I’m not your personal assistant. You should be glad I did this instead of questioning me. Getting orders from Infinite was not in my contract so I am not actually obliged to do anything of this sort.” You crossed your arms.

“Calm down woman. I asked a question and I get a monologue in response.” He let out an annoyed sigh.

Stupid Nam Woohyun. It’s Eun Ae-sshi. Not ‘woman’! You frowned but did not say anything.

“Woohyun leave her alone.” Sunggyu heaved a sigh. You gave him a thankful smile.

“Whatever you say, leadernim.” Woohyun said sarcastically and walked away with his drink. Ungrateful...

“I’m going to go back to the van.” You muttered to no one in particular and headed towards the door.

“Noona! You are not going to watch our performance?” Sungjong asked with cute eyes.

“Do I have to?” You pouted.

“YES!” Sungjong pouted back in response. “Since you came here from the states you don’t know anything about KPOP so we need to be your number 1 favorite group okay?” He said happily.

You smiled at him. He reminded you so much of your own brother… But wait how did he know that I came here from the states? You furrowed your eyebrows. “How did you know-“

“So are you going to stay?” Sunggyu asked suddenly.

“I guess I have no other choice.” You sighed and sat down on one of the couches.

“Yes!” Sungjong said happily and went to get his makeup fixed.

“Infinite go on standby.” A staff member walked in and the boys got up and headed outside.

You went to the space where you had watched the orange haired boy perform a while ago but instead watched Infinite’s performance this time.

They were really good. It would be a lie if you said you weren’t impressed. The way they sang “be mine” would make any woman’s heart flutter and it was working pretty well due to the amount of screaming fangirls. Aish, my ears…

After their performance ended it was the awards show. You waited anxiously back in the waiting room with the rest of their staff and managers. Apparently the boys were in top 3 this week also. Finally it was announced. Infinite had won a second time.

Hoya gave the thank you speech and then Woohyun took over to finish it up. The boys were all laughing happily while getting hugged and congratulated by other artists on stage. Sungjong was the only one crying. Your heart went to him. You wanted to hug him and tell him its okay. He reminds me so much of my brother… you wondered. Then the orange haired boy came and hugged Sungjong, congratulating him.

Even though Sungyeol wasn’t there to appreciate the moment it was still remarkable.  L was hugging Sunggyu, Woohyun was busy throwing hearts at the audience… It sure was a remarkable day for the boys. You felt happy for them and smiled in satisfaction.

Once their encore performance finished the boys practically flew backstage with their trophy.

“Congratulations.” You told them and patted Sungjong on the back. He had stopped crying already.

After that you drove them back to their dorm and parked the van at its usual spot. Then, you walked to the subway to get back home after a tiring day.

---

A/N: Happy Belated Thanksgiving! It's finals week and I'm sick so I might not be able to update as fast this week. :( Anyways, Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :D