Confused L

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

Chapter 6

Confused L

 

You parked the car and the boys got out, but they were not leaving. “Umm… aren’t you supposed to pick up your friend?” You asked them.

“Well, yes. So hurry up and get out.” Dongwoo impatiently said.

“I have to come too?” You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

“Yeah, our manager is not here so you have to come.” Dongwoo explained. It did not make any sense to you but you got out of the car nonetheless and pressed the button on the keys to lock the car.

“Let’s go.” You said and started walking.

Dongwoo held your arm to stop you from moving. What now?! You turned around to face him with an annoyed look.

Dongwoo looked at you awkwardly and scratched the back of his head in frustration. “Aish. Button up your jacket, will you?” He blurted out. Since you were wearing a white t-shirt, a V-neck one at that, it was obvious that you were a girl, so Dongwoo had to hide your chest area somehow.

You gazed at him in shock. Why does he care about my outfit so much today?

“It’s because, you are a girl and it’s not good for us to be seen with females. That way you look more official so they won’t think we are dating or something.” Sungyeol explained to save Dongwoo from the awkward position.

“Who are these “they” you are referring to?” You questioned him while you buttoned up your jacket.

“The ssaesang fans. No one knows that Myungsoo is coming back today but Saesang fans always know everything and they are kind of creepy.” He explained and you nodded your head in understanding.

This obviously was not Dongwoo’s real intention but now that he thought about it, the excuse of saesang fans actually made sense.

After waiting for a few minutes, L emerged from the door as he strolled down his luggage. He recognized Dongwoo who was flailing his arms around happily for L to notice him. L walked towards his roommate but stopped his tracks when he saw someone else next to him. Who was he? Or was that a girl? He was confused. Must be a pretty guy like our maknae, he shrugged and approached Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

“Hey, how was your flight?” Dongwoo asked him giving him a hug with a loud pat to L’s back.

L winched in pain but smiled. “It was terrible; I did not get to sleep at all. Aish, so tired.” He said.

“Then why are you smiling?” Sungyeol questioned him, clearly amused by this.

“Nothing. I’m just happy to be back, I guess.”

During this whole time you were standing by Dongwoo looking around awkwardly. You faced forward and met eyes with L. Shocked, you looked down.

“And who is this?” L questioned.

“Oh our new driver.” Dongwoo shrugged it off. He couldn’t really introduce you because then L would know that you were a girl and they wouldn’t be able to trick him. Since L was sleep deprived he did not even think of asking for your name.

“Nice to meet you.” He said with his poker face which made you more confused. Geez, thanks for the lovely introduction Dongwoo sshi you thought sarcastically and rolled your eyes.

“Well, let’s get to the car, shall we?” You offered and started walking.

Why was the driver’s voice so feminine? Was our driver not a guy? What is going on? L wondered to himself, confused.

Dongwoo was eyeing L from the corner of his eyes and snickered in his mind. Hahaha Myungsoo is so confused right now, he thought to himself and smiled. Sungyeol was glad that Dongwoo did not mess up for once during a prank.

On the way back no one talked and you took the boys to their dance studio.

“Have a nice day.” You told them and drove the car back to the company building and headed home afterwards.

---

A/N: Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :D