A Gentleman?

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

Chapter 16

A Gentleman?

 

 

You were supposed to drive Infinite to the location of a variety show recording. You did not know where the place was and the managers were not with you to give you the address. They had to run back to the company because there was a mix up with Infinite’s costumes and they were to come to the location with a taxi since Infinite had to be there on time.

“So,” You looked at the boys with worry. “Who has the address?”

“We don’t have the address.” Sungyeol stated calmly.

“What?” You were about to panic at this rate.

“I called manager hyung but he is not picking up.” L said giving you an apologetic look.

“Oh Sunggyu hyung should know the location.” Dongwoo remembered and turned to Sunggyu who was dozing off in his seat.

“Hyung,” Woohyun nudged him.

“What do you want?” Sunggu mumbled.

“Go sit up front and give Eun Ae-ssi directions.” Woohyun pulled him out of his seat.

“Okay…” Sunggyu gave them a weirded out look and sat up front next to you. You were feeling slightly uncomfortable with him sitting next to you. Normally it would be one of the managers.

Sunggyu smiled at you with his eyes almost disappearing at the action.

That made him look cuter in your eyes if that was possible.

“So which way do I go?” You asked to break the ice.

“Go straight and turn left at the lights.” He pointed.

“Roger.” You nodded and started the car and pressed on the gas, causing the car to roar and jolt forwards.

“I thought you stopped doing that!” Sungjong frowned.

“Sorry, since we already wasted time I have to hurry.” You shrugged and sped off. You were dodging the cars and changing lanes frequently due to all the lazy drivers that did not seem to mind the speed limit and drive slowly.

 

With the constant movement of your legs your skirt had risen up, revealing half of your thighs. Since you weren’t the type to wear miniskirts this was too much of an exposure in your books. You were too concentrated on the road to realize this however.

It did not miss Sunggyu’s eyes, thought. He glanced at your milky white thighs and gulped. He looked away as his ears turned red. Aish, Sunggyu what are you doing? He scolded himself.  You stopped roughly at the red lights and frowned. You weren’t able to pass this one.

Sunggyu took this change and removed his jacket and threw it over your lap. You looked at him in surprise and then looked down, realizing the exposure of your legs. You blushed deeply and threw his jacket over your legs properly.

You stole a glance at him and faced forward once again, turning even redder. Sunggyu was also looking pretty red as well.

You coughed to clear your throat, “Thanks,” You muttered and pressed on the gas pedal as the lights turned green.

“No problem.” Sunggyu said with a cough.

“What is going on between those two?” Hoya asked Sungyeol in a whisper.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged, “There is something going on but I don’t know what.” He whispered back.

 

 

You arrived at the location safe and in time and the boys scrambled out of the van glad to have survived the ride. Their managers arrived shortly after and managed to hand them their outfits to change.

You drove off to park the van and did not dare get out of it. You slammed your head against the steering wheel. I am not listening to L again! I won’t wear dresses to work.

HOOOONNKK!

You stopped banging your head as you hit the honk and caused a loud disturbance. Other people in the parking lot glanced your way giving you weird looks.

“I’m sorry,” You mouthed and buried yourself deep in the driver’s seat. Your eyes landed on Sunggyu’s jacket which was now on the passenger seat. At least he was gentleman enough to give me his jacket, you wondered with a smile. It was getting chilly as it was already fall but you did not want to turn on the car and the heater since you did not like wasting gas. It wasn’t even yours to waste anyways. You grabbed Sunggyu’s jacket and wore it to keep you warm.

 

 

Meanwhile the boys were getting ready for filming and decided to tease their leader since they did not get a chance often. Sunggyu liked to keep his authority over them as the hyung and leader most of the time.

“So…” Sungyeol approached him with a cheeky grin. “You and Eun Ae-ssi huh?” He made driving motions with his hands to make his point even more obvious.

Sunggyu looked at him in annoyance, “What about me and Eun Ae-ssi?”

“Well even though she is really annoying most of the time you are really nice to her.” Hoya tried to explain.

“Annoying? You mean she likes to act like a total bitc-“ Woohyun was about to say but Sunggyu threw him a look causing him to shut up.

“She is a nice girl. You guys are just too mean to her.” Sunggyu defended you.

“Yeah Eun Ae noona is nice.” Sungjong sided with the leader.

“She is only nice to you two.” Dongwoo stated with a frown.

“Hey hey now you guys. She is nice actually. She just learned about your stupid prank so she is bitter towards you guys.” L said and his eyes widened as he blurted out something useless.

“What? She does? Oettokhae?! So embarrassing.” Sungyeol whined but stopped. “Who told her? You?” He narrowed his eyes at his best friend.

L raised his hands up in air. “I’m innocent!” And he ran away from Sungyeol’s wrath.

“So,”Dongwoo approached the leader, ignoring Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s bickering. “You and Eun Ae… hmm… I guess you guys would make a nice couple.” He nodded while glancing and Sunggyu sideways with a knowing smirk.

“Really?” Sunggu asked a bit too eagerly and coughed awkwardly. “I mean, what the hell Dongwoo?! There is nothing going on between me and her.” He scolded the younger one.

Dongwoo cracked up laughing. “Whatever you say hyung!~”

A staff member entered the waiting room, “Infinite on stand by please!” HE announced and left.

Saved by the bell, Sunggyu smiled. “Let’s go we have a recording to do.”

---

A/N: Hello, thank you guys so much for the comments :) Keep it up and don't forget to subscribe. This story has been on a semi-hiatus for a while but I think I will be able to update more regularly!~

Have a nice day and don't forget to leave a comment before leaving :)

cr: the gifs do not belong to me.