Dongwoo's Distress

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

Chapter 5 

Dongwoo's Distress

 

The next morning you woke up earlier because you had to drive to the airport. You did not get much sleep the night before because you were awake the whole time, trying to study the map and figure out different routes for emergencies.

You got dressed and looked at yourself in the mirror. You frowned. No wonder the boys wondered if you were a girl or not. Their maknae Sungjong was more feminine than you! You had black pants a white v-neck t-shirt and a jacket on.

You took off your hat and threw it in your bag. Then, you pulled your hair into a ponytail. There. I look more feminine now. You thought to yourself and left the apartment with a satisfied smile.

You received a text from the company before telling you that Dongwoo and Sungyeol were coming with you to the airport. Ugh, why Dongwoo? We hate each other. You thought and cursed your luck.

You arrived in front of their dorm and waited for the boys to come out.

What the hell is she wearing? How am I going to trick L this way? Dongwoo facepalmed himself and walked your way. I at acting, too.

“Le’ts go.” You said and hopped to the driver’s seat. He sat in the backseat.

“What are you wearing?” Dongwoo asked, puzzled.

“Excuse me?” You sounded offended.

“I mean what happened to your cap?”

“Why?” You looked at him through the rear mirror.

“Umm…” Dongwoo looked sideways. “It makes you look more professional.” Dongwoo said.

What the hell? Sungyeol thought. Both of the boys wondered how he came up with that crap.

“Fine.” You sighed, after all he was your boss and you did feel more comfortable with your cap. At the red lights you took out your cap and put it on, letting your hair flow from the little opening at the back of the cap.

Dongwoo’s eyes widened. This was not going to work!

You saw his expression and took a deep breath. “What now?!”

“What are you doing? You should put it on the way you did yesterday.”

“Damn this kid.” You muttered under your breath in English but flashed a fake smile towards him, “Yes, sir.”

At the next red lights you fixed your hair under your cap. Now you were back to your usual tomboyish self. “You better not tell me to change something again.” You warned Dongwoo just in case. “Because I will not be stopping at the red lights anymore.”

“Don’t worry I won’t… wait WHAT?! YOU HAVE TO STOP IF IT”S RED I DON’T WANT TO DIE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?”

You started cracking up at his uproar. “Calm down, Dongwoo-ssi. It won’t be red light anymore. I can calculate my speed according to the lights, just now I had to slow down twice to catch the red lights. I normally don’t get caught by the red lights.” You explained.

Oh. He realized what you said, and sighed in relief. “I see… wait a second. How do you even calculate that?” Dongwoo was confused.

You winked at him, “That is a secret. ~” You singed.

Dongwoo frowned but then smirked under his breath at your sudden change of attitude. You seemed like an actual girl for a second, a cute one at that. Sungyeol shook his head at the silliness of the two of you.

--

A/N: Thanks for reading .Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :)