The Prank

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

Chapter 7

The Prank

 

The next day you woke up and got dressed in your usual boyish outfit. You normally did dress up in a more feminine way but it was more comfortable like this at work.

The boys were already used to you coming to pick them up later then their usual time so they enjoyed a few more extra minutes of sleep they got. When you arrived at the dorm and rang their bell, you only found L fully awake and ready. Oh, I guess they didn’t tell him about me coming late.

Myungsoo did not understand why no one was panicking. They were surely to be late by this pace. “Yah, why is no one ready yet?” He questioned.

“Oh, our new driver is daebak. So we get to sleep in more.” Hoya sleepily replied.

“What the hell do you mean by daebak? It doesn’t even explain anything!” Myungsoo threw his arms up in frustration.

“Didn’t you realize how our driver was driving on the way from the airport?” Dongwoo questioned as he brushed his teeth.

“No. I was too sleepy to notice anything.” L was way too confused so he just sat on the floor in frustration while he waited for his hyungs and Sungjong to get ready.

You appeared behind L. “Annyonghaseyo.” You said, he turned around and stood up. You held your hand out. “We didn’t get to properly introduce each other before.” You told him.

He shook your hand. Wait a second, why are his hands so soft like a girl’s? He tilted his head in confusion. “Annyonghaseyo.” He replied blankly.

“My name is Lee Eun Ae. “ You added, why was this boy acting so weird?

“I’m Myungsoo.” He replied, but then stopped. Wait- Eun Ae is a girl’s name! What the hell? These boys lied to me!

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

After the ride from the airport L entered the practice room. He was dead tired from the plane ride and the filming he had to do but he couldn’t slack off. They were still in the middle of their promotions after all.

He entered the room happily glad to see his fellow members.

“Hey guys how have you been without me?” He smiled.

“We were doing just fine thank you very much.” They snickered. L rolled his eyes and took off his jacket.

“So how was the ride from the airport?”Woohyun asked.

“Yeah, do you like our new driver?”

L shrugged, uninterested. “The ride was tiring and he is okay I guess.”

He did not realize that our driver is a girl the boys thought and snickered.

After practicing for a few hours the boys took a break.

They were talking about random things when their conversation ended on their new driver.

“He is really pretty. A real flower boy right?” Sungyeol said.

“Yup. He is even prettier than Sungjong.” Woohyun laughed.

“HEY! That’s not true. I’m prettier.” The diva maknae opposed.

“I would so date him if he was a girl.” Hoya said out of all people.

L was confused about why they were paying so much attention to a guy but shrugged it off.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

L was so going to make his band mates pay for this. He had to think of a plan to counterattack. 

----

A/N: thanks for reading, don't forget to read and comment :)