The Pet Shop

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

Chapter 21

The Pet Shop

 

Infinite was back from Japan and you were driving the Infinite members to a pet shop. They all seemed pretty excited and hyped up despite being really tired from their hectic schedule. You wondered why in the world you would have to go to a pet shop when Infinite members did not own any pets in the first place.

“Why are we going to a pet shop again?” You asked with a sigh while you waited for the stop lights to turn green.

“Do all drivers question their job like you?” Woohyun asked back. You rolled your eyes at him and ignored his comment.

“We are going to film a reality show with A Pink that’s why!~” Sungyeol explained happily.

A Pink? You remembered seeing a poster of them at Teen Top’s dorm. They are really pretty. You frowned feeling a pang of jealously. Why the hell am I getting jealous for?!

“That’s nice but that still doesn’t explain why we are going to the pet shop. Are you buying treats for A Pink?” You rolled your eyes and some members cracked up.

“We are going to adopt puppies and take care of them until they get an actual owner that’s why silly, noona.” Sungjong answered.

“Oh I see.” You nodded, driving and staring ahead. “Wait! Did you just call me silly?!” You glared at him through the rear mirror. “Wait till we get off the car.” You smirked, clearly joking.

“Pssh. You won’t do anything to me noona.” Sungjong said cutely making the members frown.

“Don’t test me sweetie.” You stuck your tongue at him and came to an abrupt stop. You nearly drove past the pet shop.

“WAHH! I thought you stopped driving crazy like this?!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

“Oops. Sorry.” You said, not feeling sorry at all. “We’re here get off so that I can go park the car.” You ordered.

“Tell her something I don’t like her ordering us around.” Woohyun complained to their manager. You giggled at that.

“Leave her alone.” The manager said and pushed Woohyun out of the van and everyone else also got off. You drove towards the mall’s parking lot and parked the car. Then you returned to the pet shop.

 

You found Sungyeol and Sungjong looking at outfits for dogs.

“Poor animals are you going to dress them up? They have their fur for a reason.” You stated, appearing behind them.

“WOAH!”

“Noona!” They both stated. “You gave me a shock!” Sungjong frowned.

“Sorry.” You smiled at him. “That’s what you get for calling me silly.” He pouted and you ruffled his hair.

“Don’t mess up my hair.” He narrowed his eyes at you.

“Okay, gosh I’m leaving.” You walked away from them and found Sunggyu by himself in the shop, clearly away from the section with the pets.

He was looking at the toys for puppies. You did not know whether to approach him or not because your heart started being irregularly around him. But you decided that you couldn’t ignore him forever. You had to face him in order to overcome the awkwardness and the feelings.

You approached him quietly and stood beside him. “So did you decide on a toy yet?”

Sunggyu looked at you surprised that you were actually talking to him again. After the kiss you were distant towards him. Of course he did not know that you remembered and you did not know that he remembered the event.

“No. I don’t know which one to choose.” He stared back at the toys.

“Hmm… How about this?” You reached to a cute toy shaped like a shoe and handed it to him. Sunggyu got the toy from your hands. At the contact you moved your hand back and put your hands in your pockets.

“It’s cute enough. I’ll buy this I guess. Thanks Eun Ae-ssi.” He smiled at you, his eyes turning into crescent moons.

You gulped and looked away. He looked too handsome, smiling like this. “No problem.” You mumbled. He walked towards the cashier and you took this chance to walk away from him.

 

You bumped into Myunsoo. You looked up at him.

“Oh it’s my chingu.” He exclaimed. You frowned at him with a sigh. “What’s wrong?” He asked. You were known for your grumpy personality but you weren't this grumpy usually.

You contemplated on telling him or not and decided against it. “I would tell you but I can’t tell you here really.” You looked around the pet shop. It was too public.

“Well you better tell me when we get back to the dorms.” He pestered.

“Fine fine.” You agreed just to get him away from you.

 

 

After the boys’ mini shopping spree and fight about who should pay for what you drove them to their dorm. They all exited the van, excited to go back to their dorms and sleep for the rest of the day. All except for one. Myungsoo was waiting in the van.

“Well aren’t you going to leave?” You asked, playing innocent.

“Not until you tell me what’s bothering you.” He crossed his arms.

“Fine.” You turned around and faced him. You sighed and told him what happened that night.

“What? Sunggyu hyung kissed you?!” He exclaimed, shocked.

“Hush!” You frowned. “It wasn’t really a kiss… more like a peck… plus he was drunk… so he probably doesn’t even remember…” You trailed off.

He smirked at you. “Are you disappointed?”

“WHAT? No!” You turned red.

“Yes you are! Do you like my hyung?”

“No. Of course not. You guys are technically my boss and it is just wrong and…”

“It is not wrong. Stop making excuses and tell me.”

“Well, I don’t know. Why are you pestering me about this anyways. It’s not like he likes me.”

“Drunk or not he wouldn’t kiss a girl he did not care about.” Myungsoo reasoned.

“Look here L-ssi.” You suddenly turned serious. “He was drunk. People usually don’t know what they are doing when they are drunk.”

“Not always. And why are you calling me L-ssi? It’s weird.”

“Still…”

“Well do you like him?”

“I don’t know okay?! Just go and sleep.” You told him. “Oh and if you tell anyone you’re dead meat! Understood?!”

“Hey what do you take me for? I can keep secrets.” He looked offended but you did not trust him really he could most likely tell his best friend Sungyeol and Sungyeol is such a loud mouth so he would tell everyone for sure… Wait… guys don’t’ gossip though, right? You thought about it for a moment.

“I’m going and I won’t tell a soul.” He smirked and got off the van. You did not like that smirk on his lips.

“Aish…” You drove to the company building to park the car.

 

 

The next day went pretty normal as you drove the boys to their schedule. It seemed like L really did take care of your secret. You sighed in relief.

After their schedule was over you drove the boys back to their dorm. They had a recording for the show but it was going to be filmed on the rooftop of the dorm with A Pink. You frowned. The girls were too pretty to not be jealous of.

“Have fun filming with the girls!” You said as they exited the van.

“Don’t worry we will!” Woohyun said. He really was excited about this.

L was once again the last one to leave. “Are you jealous?”

“What? Why should I be jealous?” You muttered.

“Okay, just checking.”

“Don’t worry about me and worry about keeping your mouth shut.”

“Don’t mind me. I won’t tell a soul, I told you.” He reassured you. “You should stay around and watch the recording then you won’t be so head over heels in love with our leader.” He snickered.

“Why?” You wondered. “Hey! I am not head over heels in love with him.” You opposed.

“Yeah right. Well come and see it for yourself.” He offered you.

“Fine.” You agreed and parked the car before heading to the rooftop.

 

The boys appeared shortly after stopping at their dorm with the MCs.

Then A pink appeared.

You waited and watched quietly with the crew. What did Myungsoo mean? You wondered watching. Then you realized it when the puppies were brought onto the scene.

Sunggyu was scared of dogs.

You cracked up a smile and tried hard not to laugh. You were scared of dogs, too but you only feared the huge ones not these tiny puppies. The puppies looked more scared of Sunggyu really.

Now you understood what L had meant.

Despite what L had said this did not make you disappointed in Sunggyu or anything. If only it made you find him even more appealing and cute. You sighed. Thanks a lot Myungsoo.

 

---

 

A/N: Hi guys! I know I haven't updated in like... forever. I'm so sorry T__T Thanks for staying subbed though! Really it means a lot to me! <3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and happy holidays!~

edit: mbc just uploaded sunggyu's I need you perf from this week so... here you go:

CLICK ME!~