Orange Haired Boy

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

Chapter 8

Orange Haired Boy

 

After Infinite got their hair and makeup done at the hair salon and you drove them to MCOUNTDOWN. You parked the car and the boys got out. “Hey. Eun Ae-sshi. Do you want to come inside? You will be bored if you wait here the whole day.” Their manager offered you. You smiled at him, grateful about his offer.

“Sure thing.” You locked the car and walked with them inside. Their manager got you staffs pass so that you wouldn’t get kicked out. You looked around in amazement. You were never the type to be interested in such things but seeing how the things were getting run backstage and the hectic aura grabbed your attention.

BAM!

You rubbed your forehead as you collided into someone’s back. Ouch! “I’m sorry.” You said and looked up to see a boy with vibrant orange hair. He looked extremely familiar but you couldn’t figure out who he was.

“Do I know you from somewhere?” You started to ask but the boy did not even hear you because he talked at the same time. “It’s okay, noona. Gotta go!” He said and rushed up to meet the boys who were dressed up in similar costumes as him.

You tilted your head in confusion. “Are you okay?” Sunggyu appeared next to you. “Huh? Oh yeah, I’m fine. I just bumped into someone.” You said gesturing towards the disappearing back of the orange haired boy.

“Oh, L.Joe?” Sunggyu asked and you shrugged. “I guess that’s the orange boy’s name.” You mumbled.

“Orange boy? You are so funny you know that?” Sunggyu laughed amused by your nickname of L. Joe. She seriously has no clues about all these idols around her. He smiled to himself.

You looked at Sunggyu and realized how pure and cute he looked when he laughed. You shook your head to get the thought out.

Oh, well that boy must be an idol so I probably saw him on TV or something, you shrugged and went into Infinite’s room after Sunggyu.

“Hyung. I’m going to die from dehydration. I need a drink.” Woohyun begged his manager. Their manager did not want to leave them alone since the other one was not there due to his broken bones.

“I’ll go get something as long as you tell me where the vending machines are.” You offered.

“Thank you!!!” Woohyung said happily.

Their manager handed you the company card. “Just walk down this aisle and turn left. You can buy 6 bottles of juice, and something for yourself, too.” he explained. “No carbonated drinks for the boys,” he added.

“Got it.” You said in a military tone which made Woohyun chuckle. You gave him a death glare and went out.

After getting the drinks you headed back but heard a song which caught your attention. You walked towards the stage area and found the Orange Boy’s group rehearsing. The rehearsals were no different from the actual live performance anyways.

You shook your head at the inappropriate lyrics of the songs. Why were these underage boys proud of cheating on their girlfriend with a noona? You were about to head back inside when the orange haired boy’s part came up. You stopped in your tracks and stared at the stage. There was this different aura around him and you somewhat felt attached to him but it was not a romantic attraction. You knew him from somewhere… but where?

L.Joe noticed you in the corner and smirked your way. Busted… You were embarrassed but tried to hide it with your poker face. You could probably compete with L when it came to poker faces.

The performance ended and you hurriedly headed to Infinite’s room.

“Hey, you there! Pretty noona!” You heard L.Joe call after you.

“Yes?” You questioned meekly and looked around to see if he was calling someone else.

“I’m talking to you noona.” He smiled. “Did you like our performance?”

“Yes…” You said slowly not understanding where he was going.

“Noona I’m still technically a for you but,” He looked at you.

“But?” Oh, this kid was so full of himself you wanted to give him a beating to teach him some manners.

“It’s okay if you like Teen Top.” He flashed a boyish smile.

What the hell is a “teen top” you wondered.

“Wait… Noona do I know you from somewhere?” To be honest, L.Joe had felt like he was attached to you in some way which made him act on an impulse to talk to you.

You looked at him in shock. How could a cocky kid turn into a cutie in a second, you did not know. Maybe you did see him before somewhere… “Probably not.” You told him though, ignoring your gut feelings.

---

A/N: I reached 100 subscribers today!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! So I decided to update all of my fics :)

[cr:gifs are not mine}

anyways, don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :D

in the meantime while waiting for an update on this fic you can check out my other ongoing infinite fic here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/86326/studying-abroad-blockb-dongwoo-hyuna-infinite-romance-you-parkkyung