Coffees and Pranks

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

Chapter 4

Coffees and Pranks

 

While waiting for the boys to finish getting their hair and makeup done you decided to call your mom. The phone was ringing but no one was picking it up.

You heard a knock on your window and looked up to see their leader, Sunggyu, smiling at you. You quickly hung up your phone and got out of the car.

“Do you need anything?” You asked him politely.

“No. Here you go,” He handed you a cup of hot coffee. You took it with a small bow.

“I thought you might feel cold waiting in the car like this. After all it’s only 7AM in the morning.” He smiled.

“Oh no I’m fine but thank you.” You bowed again.

“What’s your name?” He asked out of the blue. Oh right, you hadn’t introduced yourself properly to them.

“It’s Lee Eun Ae.”

“Nice to meet you, Eun Ae-ssi. My name is Sunggyu. You can talk to me if one of my members annoys you.” He joked lightly. You smiled at his kindness. At least this one was not arrogant and annoying like you assumed the idols to be.

“Sunggyu hyung! It’s your turn!” The tall boy came out.

“I’m coming!”He said and ran back inside.

You looked at the warm coffee cup in your hands and smiled. Maybe they weren’t as bad as you thought they were.

At the end of the day you dropped them off at their company and went to park the car. Afterwards you headed home.

~

The infinite boys were still uneasy about you. They wanted to know why you would be hired as their driver, yes you were a good driver but you were still a girl.

“Noona, jebal!~” Woohyun said with aegyo to the secretary, “Can’t you give me the new driver’s folder please?”

“Woohyun-sshi. How many times do I have to tell you? Workers’ information is confidential. I cannot give it away.”

“But noona. We are not some strangers. Technically we are her boss, too. Why don’t we get to see it? We are the ones who will be with her all the time.” Hoya tried to reason with her.

The secretary contemplated on it. It was true that they were your boss, too.

“Okay, here is here folder. But if the president finds out I’m coming after you guys!” She threatened the six boys.

“Okay. Thank you noona.” Sunggyu said and grabbed the folder from her hands before she could change her mind.

“Why does your words work when my aegyo doesn’t?! What is this?!” Woohyun complained.

“Hahaha er!” Hoya laughed.

Their manager walked the boys to their dorm as this new one was closer to the company.

“I’m tired. Do we have to investigate her today?” Sungjong whined.

“Yes we do.” The rest said in unison.

“Well let’s see here. Her name is Lee Eun Ae. She is a 1992er.” Sunggyu started reading.

“Oh look she is the same age as Myungsoo.” Woohyun chirped in.

“I thought she was older.” Sungyeol said.

“She is actually pretty young. Wow. I wonder why she is working instead of going to college. Look here she goes to Stanford University!”

“Woah that’s Tablo hyung’s college! Man, she must be smart.” Hoya said.

“Whatever.” Dongwoo murmured.

“You are just jealous because she drives better than you,” Woohyun laughed.

“SHUT UP! That’s not true.” Dongwoo tried to argue. “She looks like a guy anyways…”Dongwoo muttered remembering your uni attire. He thought you could pass for a guy… a guy like Sungjong that is.

“Why would she come from the States to here?” Hoya wondered.

“Who knows.”Sunggyu shrugged. “Oh well, she has a clean background. I don’t think she is a creeper fan or anything. So everyone go wash up and sleep.” Sunggyu ordered and placed her file away.

“Oh Dongwoo about what you said earlier…” Woohyun suddenly said.

“Which one?”

“About the fact that she could pass for a guy…”

“Yes?” Dongwoo could guess where Woohyun was going with this.

“Why don’t we trick Myungsoo and not tell him that she is a girl? It would be hilarious until he finds out.” L, who was currently in Japan, was scheduled to come back tomorrow morning.

“Wait, but isn’t she picking him up from the airport tomorrow? One of us needs to go there so that the plan works.”

“So who is going to go?” To be honest, no one wanted to give up their precious sleeping time for a prank, no matter how awesome it was going to be.

“Oh, I know. Since Dongwoo is Myungsoo’s roommate he should be the one going to the airport.” Sunggyu decided.

“WHAT?!” Donwoo’s jaw fell open. He hated you the most though! “What kind of logic is that?” He whined.”Sungyeol is his roommate, too!”

“That’s true. Sungyeol you go with him, too.”

Sungyeol’s jaw dropped open, but he could guess why they needed him. Dongwoo at pulling pranks after all.

“Well, it’s settled then. Good luck Dongwoo and Sungyeol hyung.” Sungjong smirked and everyone scattered to their own room.

Dongwoo cursed his luck and sulked back to his own room.

---

A/N: Thanks for the comments. Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)