Memory Loss

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

Chapter 18

Memory Loss

 

 

You got ready for work the next day with your heart beating faster than usual. You weren’t able to sleep properly because of the previous events. How could you? Sunggyu had kissed you! You did not know if you could even call it a kiss since it was just his lips making contact with yours…

That is a kiss though! Aish, he was drunk he probably didn’t even mean it. Plus, he doesn’t like me like that and I certainly don’t like him!

You grabbed your keys and headed out of the house while going through your personal dilemma in your mind.

 

 

On the other hand Sungyyu had woken up with a major headache. He hated hangovers and cursed himself for drinking so much the previous night.

He wasn’t the only one with the headache as the rest of Infinite was under the same condition minus Sungjong.

It was a good thing that they did not have a schedule early in the morning for once. Woohyun woke up groggily by Sunggyu’s side.

“Ah, my head hurts.” He whined. “Remind me to not drink again.”

“I should do that for myself first.” Sunggyu said as he tried to remember yesterday’s events. It was all a blur to him though. He did remember one certain thing that involved a certain cute chauffeur… but nah that probably was his imagination. He wouldn’t have done something like that! It was not like him after all.

“Woohyun-ah… Did I do anything stupid yesterday?” Sunggyu asked carefully.

“From what I can remember, not really.” He shrugged as he got off the bed.

“Did I do anything stupid in front of Eun Ae-ssi?” Sunggyu closed his eyes in anxiety.

“Why” Woohyun asked amused, “Afraid of embarrassing yourself in front of your crush?”

“NO!” Sunggyu replied too quickly. “ I mean she is not my crush. I’m just being cautious. So did I?”

“Nope…” Woohyun replied changing his shirt at the same time. Sunggyu let out a relieved sigh.

 “Wait a second-“ Woohyun started causing the leader’s eyes to widen in panic, “She was the one to help you walk to your room and when I walked in she looked shocked, afraid even…” He scratched his hair, “Hmm… I wonder why… You were asleep by then though…” He wondered, confused.

“What did she look like exactly?” Sunggyu asked carefully.

“Like this!~” Woohyun said and widened his eyes as he placed one of his hands over his lips in shock and let out a surprised and a very girly gasp. "Omo!~"

Sunggyu threw his pillow at him. “Go wash up.”

“Fine.” Woohyun rolled his eyes and picked up the pillow from the floor and threw it back at Sunggyu leader before running out of the room.

Does that mean- Sunggyu shook his head in denial. That doesn’t mean anything. I probably did not do something stupid like that!

 

 

So why was it that you were acting more distant towards him and avoided eye contact at all times when you arrived to their dorm to pick them up?

Yeah you weren’t the friendly outgoing type anyways but you were on pretty good terms with Sunggyu at least. So why was he receiving the cold shoulder from you?

You did not know how to act around him. From his casual actions it seemed like he did not remember his actions from the night before. It was a good thing; it meant that you did not have to be awkward wit him. So why do I feel so disappointed?!

“What’s on the schedule today?” You asked their manager.

“They have a small interview at the company, then they are flying to Japan for their promotions.”

“Wha-“ Your eyes widened in shock. “Um,” You cleared your throat awkwardly when you caught the manager staring at you in confusion, “How long are you guys going to be there? And am I going to be off during that time?”

“Oh that’s why you were surprised.” The manager nodded like it made sense, “We will be there for two weeks then Infinite will come back to film a reality show with A Pink. I’ll call you before we arrive to Seoul for you to pick us up.”

“Oh, okay, awesome.” You nodded and drove off.

 

 

You would have had maybe confronted Sunggyu but you did not have a chance because they did not have to go to the Hair Shop today to get prettied up. So you did not have any alone time with him.

After the interview you headed to the airport. You stopped the van in front of the International Departures. Infinite exited the van only to meet a hoard of fangirls and reporters.

You looked at the scene in front of you and sighed. Of course he did not remember it. Even if he did it probably meant nothing to him. He was a famous idol loved by many while you were a driver that worked for him.

Who cares? You shook your head. You weren’t the type to be swayed by celebrities or to fangirl over them. None of that mattered to you. You did not even like him that way right? There was no need for you to feel disappointed.

 

 

A week had passed after Infinite’s departure to Japan. You saw some of their videos in Japan. It wasn’t like your thoughts were flooded with the image of a certain small eye leader or anything. Oh no, it wasn’t the reason why you ended up searching  인피니트  on naver to catch a glimpse of him. Nope.

This was not good. You sighed in frustration as you rolled in your bed. Not having a job . You had too much free time and it led you to do stupid things on the internet, like searching up your crush who you refused to acknowledge.

Realizing that it was no good, you tried to focus on finding your brother in the next few days. You checked your calendar. It was only a few days until your brother’s birthday. You decided that you should work on locating where your old house was instead of sulking over Sunggyu.

 

----

A/N: Hi guys!~ I had posted this right before AFF went down and I waited for it to come back but it seems like it won't so I'm posting it again :) Thank you for the comments and have a nice day!~