Phone Calls

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

Chapter 10

Phone Calls

 

They boys were busier than usual so this meant more driving for you. They had to record new songs for their upcoming repackaged album, practice their new choreography and also continue to perform the remixed version of 'Be Mine'.

You drove them to their hair salon as usual. During the ride the boys were quiet unlike the first time you had met them, since they had figured out how to sleep through your crazy rollercoaster like driving.

You parked the van in front of the hair salon and waited as usual. You were sitting behind the wheel with your eyes closed and your arms crossed across your chest when you heard a knocking. You opened one of your eyes and peeked. Sunggyu was standing outside with a cup of coffee, and a goofy smile plastered on his face.

You immediately got up and stepped outside. “Thank you.” You beamed at him, receiving the hot drink. He would always bring you a drink while you waited outside for them ever since day one. You felt happy with his small gestures like this. He truly was a leader.

“You didn’t have to really.” You told him, you felt like a nuisance to him.

“It’s my job as a leader to take care of everyone and you are waiting outside in the cold so I want to help you somehow and show our thanks.” He explained.

You smiled and nodded. You looked at him and met his smiling gaze. Thump thump. What—You shook your head and drank the coffee on a whim.

“Ahhh HOT!!!” You jumped up and down like it would help save your burnt tongue.

“Are you okay Eun Ae-ssi?” He asked concerned, Sunggyu reached for you but then stopped and stood in his place letting his arm fall to his side.

“I’m fine.” You muttered, embarrassed. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

“Be careful with the coffee.” He said lastly and headed back inside.

You watched him as he ran inside, then gazed at the coffee in your hands. A smile formed on your lips as you went back into the van.

Once done with the drink, you called your mom as you had done so every single day and she picked up immediately.

“Hey sweetie how are you doing?” Your mom cooed on the other side of the phone.

“Fine. How are you?” You asked.

“How’s your search going on? Did you find your brother yet?” Your mom questioned with interest.

“No. You see… there is no sign of my brother anywhere. I have to wait I guess.” You said and looked up at the rear mirror to see the boys getting into the van.

Wait what is this brother she is talking about? The boys wondered as they got inside.

Your eyes widened in shock when you saw the boys. You did not want them to know about your problems. You quickly bid your mom goodbye and shut the phone, hoping the boys did not hear anything.

“So… not to be a nuisance or anything but… who were ya talking to?” Sungyeol asked in a joking manner as he popped his elbows behind your seat and his head poked from the side closer to you. He was a grin on his face to not make their curiousity so obvious.

None of your business. You wanted to tell them but decided that you did not want to get fired so soon, “My mom.” You replied shortly with a poker face. “Your next schedule is the Inkigayo recording right?” You reminded them to change the subject and drove off.

---

A/N: YAY I updated :) So did you guys watch infinite's new variety show with APINK and the puppies? Its so cute!! Poor Sungjong is getting bullied by his hyungs again XD And Grandpagyu is so scared of the puppies it's adorable :)

anyways, don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :D