Change?

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 Chapter 15

Change?

 

While driving to Infinite’s dorm the next morning you contemplated on driving back to your apartment and putting on your tomboy outfits which were strictly for work. But you had already agreed to this. Aish. I am such a fooooool!!! Why did I even fall for that death note freak’s trick! I’ll just make a fool of myself. Ugh.

 

After long minutes of fighting with your thoughts in the van you arrived at the dorm. This time you did not honk and waited for them to come like you did the last time when you were mad. Instead you went back to your old ways and went up to their door.

You rang the bell and waited.

Soon a sleepy looking Dongwoo opened the door. You were surprised that the one with the heaviest sleep was actually awake.

He rubbed his eyes to take a better look at you. “Manager hyuuunngg! There is a stranger at our door.” He called. You tried to hide the smirk forming on the corner of your lips.

Soon their manager appeared behind him. You were on the other hand was very amused by all this. Oh.My.God. He did not even realize who I am. Dongwoo that pabo. You giggled.

“Are you a fan?” The manager asked with speculations. He was hoping that you were not some sort of a saesang fan.

“Oppa!” You finally spoke, directing it towards the manager of course; there was no way in hell for you to call Dongwoo an oppa. “I am-“

L suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pulled you inside. “Oh, you are here already?” He smiled sweetly at you. You eyed him and inched away from him.

 He stood behind you, “I forgot to let you guys know. She is my girlfriend!~” He said with an adorable smile, placing his hands on your shoulders.

Dongwoo’s jaw fell to the floor and it looked like their manager’s eyes were about to pop out.

“This this… NO I oppose. Sajangnim is going to kill you. This is against your contract!” The manager started scolding Myungsoo.

You couldn’t take it anymore. Yous slapped L's hands away from your shoulders. “Seriously you guys. He was joking. It’s me, Eun Ae.” You laughed.

“Oh,” The manager stopped scolding L for a moment, “Haha very funny.” The manager scolded the both of you again as he went on how this was not something to joke about and so on.

Dongwoo was still confused as ever, you weren’t the type to giggle or be girly he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“What’s up with the sudden change though?” The dinosaur wondered, scratching the back of his head.

“It’s not a change. This is how I am outside of work. I just decided that I got tired of putting up attire for work so deal with it.” You crossed your arms, and gave L a knowing look.

“Oh well at least your personality is the same.” Dongwoo sneered and went to the bathroom.

“The rest are asleep as usual I suppose?” You asked.

“As usual.” The manager shook his head and walked towards Sungyeol’s room.

“Go wake up the WooGyu couple.” L said and pushed you towards their room.

“Why me…” You whined but obliged nonetheless.

 

As usual you kicked Woohyun’s bed and his eyes jolted open. “Ireona!” You shouted at him and walked towards the leader’s bed.

“Sunggyu-ssi… wake up!” You said a bit too loudly close to his ear which made him wake up as well. His eyes grew with shock at the sight of you. If it weren’t for how you had woke him up, he wouldn’t realize you at all. She looks even prettier now, he thought to himself. What the hell am I thinking?

“Eun Ae?” He whispered your name, confused at your sudden change. You gave him an amused look.

“Wow. You finally decided to look like a girl once. Nice change.” Woohyun remarked snidely standing behind you. You turned around to face him.

“I did not ask for your opinion now, did I? Go get ready.” You shooed him with your hands. With a roll of his eyes Woohyun left the room.

Sunggyu snickered and got off the bed. “You two just cannot start the day without bickering, can you?”

You just shrugged in response and realized that both of you were alone in the room. Sunggyu was looking at you in curiosity due to the change.

You coughed and looked away. “Anyways I’ll go wake up the others. You should get ready, too. Sunggyu-ssi.” You said and walked out of the room.

He did not like how you kept on calling him Sunggyu-ssi. It was too formal and distant for his taste. He would have liked it if you had called him Sunggyu oppa instead.

Once the boys were ready you took them out to the hair salon once again, before taking them to their destined schedule. 

 

After the initial shock the boys got used to your new look and appreciated it. Nothing changed about their attitude either since they were usually nice towards you.

“She doesn’t look so intimidating now,” You even heard Sungyeol comment.

You did not say anything when you heard his comment and continued to drive the boys to their schedule. 

---

A/N: Hello guys. I updated after a long hiatus and I am super sorry for that. I'll try to update regularly :)

Don't forget to leave a comment as they are my motivation to write,

AND HAVE A NICE DAY!~

<3