Tracing the Past

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

Chapter 14

Tracing the Past

 

“Yeah, and you are that noona driver of Infinite right?”He asked back.

“Yeah, the name is Eun Ae,” You replied with a slightly annoyed tone. “Anyways, little boy this noona has to go so, bye!~” You said in a sickly sweet tone and went back to Infinite’s waiting room.

There was something about L.Joe that you found was intriguing. You couldn’t really place a finger on it but there was something about him that kept you interested.

 

*A few Days Later*

 

Today was the first time that you would have your day off. Infinite still had schedule but it was some sort of a filming in their new dorm so you didn’t have to work as a chauffeur today. Instead you decided to do some research on ware bouts of your brother and possibly your dad. You had gotten an address from one of your relatives in Seoul about where your father lived.

So after looking up the directions on google map you headed to your destination. It was quite far away from your apartment. You dozed off during the ride but finally made it. With shaky feet you approached the house.

What would your father do? What if your brother opened the door? What was it going to be like? You have had imagined many scenarios in the past in your head but at this moment your mind was just blank.

You rang the doorbell and waited.

Nothing happened.

You pressed the bell again.

 

Finally after what seemed like forever an elderly woman opened the door. This was not the scene you were expecting.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m looking for Lee Changseok.” You stated, giving the lady your father’s name.

“And who might you be young lady?” The elderly woman asked.

“I’m his…” You gulped. You couldn’t say the word daughter. “I’m a relative of his. I lived overseas so I wanted to see him before I leave Seoul.” You made up a lie.

“Oh. I am sorry but they moved away last month. His son is more successful these days so they rented a nice apartment in some rich neighborhood, but I don’t have the address.” She looked sorry.

You frowned. Was your dad making your brother work while he was being a lazy ?

You couldn’t even stand the thought of your little brother doing any sort of work.

“I see. Thank you.” You were about to leave but suddenly turned around. “Halmoni, if you see them again can you call me or at least give my number to them?” You asked politely and handed her your number on a piece of paper.

“Of course sweetie.” The grandma replied and closed the door.

 

You took a long ride back to your apartment. Today was hopeless. You were already mad at Infinite for their stupid prank and contemplated on going with Myungsoo’s plan. You were feeling pretty ty right now so that would cheeryou up at least.

Since you worked with the boys you had their numbers saved for business purposes only. So you were texting one of them for the first time for purely business reasons.

 

-“You know what. I am in. Let’s proceed with the plan.”

 

Soon after you sent the text you received a reply.

 

-“YATTA! That means “assaa!” in Japanese by the way.”

 

You rolled your eyes and smiled for the first time that day.

Even though you did not hate the boys for the prank this game seemed fun and harmless.

---

A/N: I am horrible I know but life got to me. So many happened. My grandmother passed away the day after my birthday which placed me in a depressed state for a while. Before that I had so much college work and my part time job that I was fatigued seriously. And I also did not have the will to write. I would open word and stare at it for the longest time and not write one word. So yeah....

Now on the good news. I have over 200 subscribers in total!~ I am super happy! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH~

I will try to update this regulary I promise!!! :)

OH AND CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC FEAUTURING NU'EST :) I already have a plot for hyunseungXOC coedschoolboysXoc BAPXOC mblaqXOC and of course ss501XOC but I will not post those up until I complete my infinite fics but look out for those in the future.

CLICK HERE FOR THE NU'EST FIC. "PLEDIS HIGH'S SLAVE"