Learning about the Prank

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

Chapter 13

Learning About the Prank

 

 

Today you were in a very bad mood. After you drove the boys back to their dorm from the MV filming L had pulled you aside to talk to you about something in private. After the talk you did not really feel happy anymore. You were extremely pissed.

 

L pulled you aside after making sure that s or managers were not aware of what was going on. You were confused as to why he would want to talk to you but you agreed.

“Eun Ae-ssi.” L whispered, “I need to tell you something important. You remember the day I arrived from Japan? The day we first met?” L asked.

“Yes?” You were confused as you did not know where he was going with this.

“Well, you know that day the members tried to pull a prank on me by using you.” L started. He wanted to get back at s and in order to do that he needed you to be on his side. Then, he explained the whole prank in detail to you. When he finished your face looked blank. L could not understand whether if you were pissed or you just did not care.

On the inside however, you were hurt and angry. No matter how tomboyish you would act you were still a girl and it hurt to think that people would get you confused as a dude. You felt annoyed and used. You did not expect Infinite to see you as a woman in an attractive way but you also did not want to be thought of as a guy.

“Why are you telling me this?” You asked L. Why would he sell out on s like this?

“I need to get back at them for this prank so I would need your cooperation for this to work.  I want them to regret it.”L smirked. Oh. Now it made sense.

“Count me in.” You said without even hearing what his plan was.

Now you were sitting in your tiny apartment, getting ready for work. “Well, screw it.” You said out loud and put on your usual business attire.

 

After getting ready you took the subway and went to their dorm. This time you did not bother going in to tell them to come. Instead you parked the car in front of their dorm and honked a few times. You weren’t going to bother yourself to go all the way up to their dorm anymore.

 

After a few minutes the boys appeared by the main door of the apartment. They got into the van grumbling.

“Why did you honk you could have woken up the neighbors.” Woohyun whined.

“Why didn’t you come upstairs?” Sunggyu asked.

You just shrugged and ignored their comments. You looked through the rear mirror to see L smirking happily.

“Hmph!” You said and started the car. The engine roared and the car suddenly jolted forward causing the boys to fall off their seats.

“YAH! I thought you stopped driving like this?!” Dongwoo scolded.

“I was not ready for this. Ouch.” Sungyeol whined as he massaged the side of his .

Serves them right, you thought and drove off without talking. Arriving at the salon you parked the car and the boys happily got out.

“I would kiss the ground if it wasn’t so cold right now.” Sungyeol said and acted like he was thanking God for arriving in one piece. You rolled your eyes and tried really hard not to laugh. You had to stay mad at them after all.

 

Soon after, Sunggyu came outside with a cup of morning coffee for you as usual. You got out of the car and he handed you the coffee with a smile.

You shook your head, “Sunggyu-ssi. I think it’s better if you don’t treat me nicely like this. It’s not in my contract to get coffee from you.” You said with a blank expression.

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow, confused. “What? You don’t like the coffee or something?” He asked.

You sighed. “I just don’t feel comfortable.” In truth you thought that he had a guilty conscious about the prank which led him to be nice to you like this and you didn’t want that. “But thanks anyways.” You placed the coffee back in his hands and got on the driver’s seat.

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows in confusing but did not say anything. Why is she acting so cold all of a sudden? He wondered and headed back inside.

 

Once again you headed towards a music show. You had lost count of how many shows there were. It was just too many! Don’t these boys get any rest? You wondered. Wait, I’m supposed to be mad at them, you reminded yourself to stop your worrying. Their outfits for today was really nice, but the best one was Ls for sure.

“I know I’m so handsome but you don’t have to stare that much.” Woohyun joked which brought you back to your senses. You were sitting with the boys in the waiting room while you tried to ignore them as much as possible.

“I was not staring I was just dazing off a bit.” You shrugged carelessly. “Anyways your outfits for today are daebak.” You put a thumb up.

“Really?” Woohyun asked happily.

“Yup. Especially Myungsoo-ssi’s.” You snorted trying to keep yourself from laughing. “I mean the back is just….” You placed your palm against your lips to keep yourself from cracking up.

“Hey! I heard that!” L whined.

“Sorry.” You shrugged with a playful glint in your eyes. Aish, I need to stop joking around with them. You reminded yourself and headed outside the room to get away from the boys.

You went towards the vending machines to get a drink. You checked your pockets for some coins but you found none. Ugh! Frustrated you opened your bag and started going through it to find some coins.

Someone passed by you and inserted the coins. “Here you go.” You looked up from your bag and saw the same orange boy again.


“Thank you.” You took the drink from him while tilting your head in confusion. He looked so familiar, you felt that annoying déjà vu like feeling around him again. “It was L.Joe-ssi. Right?” You asked hoping to get it right.

---

A/N:  YES AN UPDATE FINALLY, RIGHT?! You can curse me all you want I know I deserved it T__T Sorry about not updating in a while. I couldn't type much or at all really during the holidays and when I came back my muse fairies were gone. I mean college and work started once again so I just had time to sit dow and type.

Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment!