Broken Bones and Lies

I'm Infinite's Chauffeur!?

 

 

 

Chapter 1

Broken Bones and Lies

 

It was the weekend of Infinite’s first win on M!Countdown. The boys were ecstatic about it and were still b with happiness. Their president had called them for a meeting and told them that they would be moving into a new, bigger dorm.

However when they were packing up and moving, one of their manager, the one with a driver’s license, broke his arm.

“Hyung, you should have been more careful.” Suggyu had lectured his manager while he was getting his cast on in the hospital room. How were they supposed to go around without someone to drive them? Oettoke? The leader had wondered. What were they supposed to do, he didn’t know.

They were back in their dorm, continueing the moving out process.

Sunggyu voiced his troubles to his fellow members so that they could help him come up with a solution to his distress.

“Oh, I know,” Dongwoo said happily, “Since we need a driver I can drive,” Dongwoo had even raised his hand in process acting as if they were back in school. Sunggyu shook his head disapprovingly and Woohyun cracked up.

“You? Driving?” the lead vocalist pointed at Dongwoo and laughed more.

“I’m sorry but I don’t wanna die.” Sungyeol added with a fake shiver.

“YAH!!” Dongwoo said, offended. Now Woohyun was even holding his tummy from laughing so much.

“Other than the fact that you just might kill us,” Sunggyu smiled with his eyes turning into crescent moons, “You won’t have the energy to drive anyways. We have performances and then practices. We barely have time to sleep. How can you concentrate on the road?” Their leader reasoned.

“You’re right.” Dongwoo hung his head down in despair. This was the only time he would be allowed to drive and it was already gone.

“You guys don’t need to worry about it. I already talked to the boss and they will hire a temporary driver for you guys.” Their manager assured them.

“Really?” Sunggyu said as his eyes grew in shock. All his worries were gone.

“Good. Now we can go back to cleaning.” Hoya smiled, and the boys continued to clean up their dorm.

Little did they know that their manager was exaggerating this "broken" bone just so he could get a bit of a rest from the boys' hectic schedule.