Set Him Up

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kyungsoo requested to just wait downstairs but Kai insists that they're already friends and he can enter to his shared room with Taemin that he once considered off limits to his previous personal assistants.

 

He gladly stepped his presence inside and saw two rooms within a spacious room. It was seperated by a wooden divider at the middle. At first, Kyungsoo pointed out how the bedroom at the right side screams cleanliness and orderliness meanwhile at the left side of the divider...

A space that demands to be cleaned. Pile of used clothes were inside a basket, some were scattered on the carpet. Some bits of the potato chips he ate last night were still at the blue plaid bedsheet and his black wallclock not showing the exact time because of the drained battery.

"Wow. When you went to my place, you said how messy I am and this is what I see." Kyungsoo said, slowly realizing that he's soon becoming a clean freak as he started roaming his eyes around.

Back to Kyungsoo's hometown, he is really a neat person and he just became lazy and messy lately because of his paparazzi work.

But now, he eventually wanted his old dirt-free self back. 

 

Kai was just shyly staring at Kyungsoo who kept shaking his head in dismay. Kyungsoo turned his head on the dancer's direction and saw those puppy eyes again. "I know what you're thinking."

"But I'm not thinking anything..." Kai defensively said.

"You know...you don't need to speak up for everything. Your eyes say it all." 

Kyungsoo pushed Kai into the bathroom and gave an assuring look. "Just shower up quickly. I'll find a way to fix your stuff." 

 

Kai obediently went inside and gave the older a final glimpse before fully going inside.

He's been submissive lately. Oh. Not what you're thinking right now.

 

As promised, Kai came outside and just showered for ten minutes. He slowly trodged into the wooden seperator to hide somehow.

He saw how Kyungsoo magically fixes everything with a quick touch of a hand. The short guy secured everything back to their respective places like the displays, the tilted frames and even made his bed somehow worth sleeping again. He also got the trash and residue of chips from the navy blue carpet and his sheet. He seperated the used clothes from the unused, folding the latter back to his closet by sniffing if it smells like sweat or fabric condition. But no matter what, Kyungsoo was having a hard time to decipher because of Kai's manly scent. 

 

"I guess this is fine," Kyungsoo looked around to see how it looks way better than how he saw its default state earlier.

"Very fine," Kai retorted back and snuck an arm around Kyungsoo's waist. He leaned his plump thick lips near the smaller's ear. "Thank you, hyung."

Kyungsoo cringed a bit, feeling jumpy and tensed. "You know you don't need to use honorifics. We are just employer and employee righ-"

"Friends, hyung. You are now befriended by Mr. Kim, Kai, Jongin and Spawn of Underworld or whatever you call me," Kai paused and offered a vicous smirk while looking down Kyungsoo's eye level. "You literally hate me right?"

 

How did he know...

 

Kyungsoo exhaled and chose to speak forthright. "Fine. Before. Yes I despised everything about you. To be honest since we're at least friends now if that's how you call us, I called you cocky, ungrateful , rude monster and many more. But I'm sorry for that. At least we're at good terms now." 

"You have a point and you're blunt. Thanks for that." The topless Kai was now roaming towards his closet as he rummaged into it. After a minute, he chose a casual denim polo and ripped jeans. He asked if it looked fine but Kyungsoo remained blank, leering and ogling somewhere at Kai's abdomen.

 

"You're spacing out again, hyung." He tsked and walked back towards him. Kai hit his forehead by his, their faces leaning too close. 

A tint of red shading from light to darker were now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter