Words I Can't Tell

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I apologize for being late," Kyungsoo said offering a formal bow. He looked at the man across the semi-round shaped leather couch who looked handsome and fine as always.

"My bad for changing the location. Have a seat, D.O." Chanyeol uttered and raised his right hand, a waiter from the fancy restaurant responding right away. "Excuse me. Please bring us some red meat and white wine here."

 

Kyungsoo darted his sight on Chanyeol who seemed to have some long plans with him today. 

"Mr. Park...uhh if you insist to have some time with me, I'm sorry but I have some plans piled up-"

"With Kai? Is it right?" 

Kyungsoo flinched at the sudden mention of Kai's name within their conversation. Chanyeol looked deeper at his expression and seems like he's right. 

"Tell me, what's your relationship with him?"

"Nothing more. I am doing what you're saying for the past two months now." Kyungsoo paused and gulped as he had the audicity to gaze straight to his eyes. "But I'd like to quit."

 

Chanyeol heard those words directly come out from the paparazzo's plump lips and he never expected those from the famous and evil career destroyer. "I thought you're sadistic to your targets but what happened? You became a cute kitten all of a sudden."

"It's not about Kai. I j-just got tired on this line of work." Kyungsoo is fidgeting his trembling hand under the clothed table, the anxious view blocked.

"Fine. I'm letting you go," Chanyeol postponed for a while closing his eyes. The sound of the soothing classic orchestra and the little talks around were the things only audible right now. The atmosphere between the two was so tensed where Kyungsoo can barely breathe.

After a minute of silence, the dance trainee broke it with a tap of his index finger against the table and lit his eyes that looks so mocking. "I guess you don't really care for Kai at least. So in that case, is it fine if I post the malicious files on the flash drive you have given me, next weekend?"

"Next weekend?" Kyungsoo asked, his tone rising. He can't believe he had a transaction with the devil.

"Yes. At Kai's grand fan signing in Tokyo. Isn't it wonderful? He'll be back on Seoul the next day and his career had already sunk. I wonder if he can even cope with it."

 

No. This is not the outcome he wanted.

 

"Please stop this." 

 

"I'm decided. But I have two freebies for you. You just need to pick.," Chanyeol gazed at Kyungsoo as their food arrived. "One, if you depart in silence, I won't reveal to him that you are D.OntMessWithMe. He'll just suffer alone without you. Two, if you insist sticking on his side till the end, revealing it's you, won't it only make the scar deeper? He'll even despise you for life." 

 

For the twenty four years of Kyungsoo's existence, this is the most difficult decision making he'd encountered. There's no way in heck he'll let that monstrous event happen to Kai. 

It's all his fault and he'll keep blaming himself if Kai's career will be at risk.

 

 

 

Kai is in the middle of now or never.

He is currently sitting on a dark wooden chair with really weird carves. The room is dark, everything screams emo and bunch of black candles were lit around, at least seventy of them. 

"Fresh blood from the mysterious hidden dragon, master." The vampire costumed waiter walked towards him and gave their people's choice red iced tea as he laid the glass in front of Kai.

Good thing that his third date excused herself to go to the washroom for a bit.

 

To: Doshio

From: Spawn Of Underworld

 

Doshio!!! Let's meet right now. I'm dying.

 

He is waiting for the other lad's reply. Nice thing he's a fast one.

 

To: Spawn Of Underworld

From: Doshio

 

Alright. I have something to tell you as well. 

 

With that text that made him sneer, he tiptoed from the table, not trying to magnet huge attention from anyone.

 

He got his car keys from his pocket and started his car, going to the place Kyungsoo asked them to meet with all smiles.

 

 

 

The small extra bangs of Kyungsoo were swinging together with the swirling of the wind breeze. He is there, waiting for Kai to arrive. He's eloping his arms around his knees, his chin resting upon. 

He is confused right now. He tried to call Baekhyun but it seems like something came up from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter