Judged You Wrong

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The short, charsimatic guy made sure that he had chosen a now decent-looking get up instead of the costume he wore as a murderer in the thriller drama Hello Monster. 

The cerulean polo clearly complements his milky skin. He is also wearing a casual denim jeans and black sneakers.

 

 

He got his black handphone and transferred the file to his laptop which contains a thirteen second voice record of Jongin's insult yesterday towards him.

 

Once the file is fully transferred, he immediately clicks the play button and listens to it as his smile turns into a victorious smirk. 

 

"Get along my . You sure are a tard. What is the use of your pea-sized brain? This is a formal work because I am famous and I just don't accept anyone who extras on a horror movie or even go out on halloween for trick or treat every single day."

 

Kyungsoo's grin grew wider but was interrupted by someone's knock on the door.

Tch. Such a moment blocker.

 

"Wait for a moment," Kyungsoo yelled out, quickly hiding his things and put it inside a secret closet that was embedded on the wall and overlapped it with a Death Note poster.

 

He sighed and he is sure that this is the safest spot he can hide his props. Nobody knows his line of business. Only Baekhyun, his cousin, knew that he is the infamous paparazzi that gives a massive sore to his targets. 

Kyungsoo rushed forward till he reached his door and swung it open just to see a very appealing man wearing that summer look. He is wearing a see through white long sleeves, ripped jeans and a long cut sneakers. Seeing him made the 1001 brutal ways back to his mind.

 

How the ...

 

"Hey there Kyungpoo," The dancer mocked and slyly sneered while sassily waving his hand right into his face, showcasing those long and slim fingers.

That effin' face he first saw in the morning.

Sure it will be a good day.

 

 

Kyungsoo swore to himself with gritted teeth.

"It's Kyungsoo, sir." The personal assistant gave back a faint smile and it looked so, so forced.

"Oh sorry there, Kyungsoo," He apologized (not really sincere) and started looking around the apartment while he is standing at the doorstep. Kai is surely taller than Kyungsoo so it's impossible for the latter to block Kai's view.

"Your apartment looks nice though it is so small and my bathroom looks way bigger. Feel honored since I feel quite claustrophobic and I am reaching out on this confined place." Kai said with his hands on his pocket and without the owner's permission, casually goes inside. 

Kyungsoo was not sure what's the point of insulting his place's size, visiting him before working hours (in fact Kyungsoo's leaving home already) and why an ill-mannered human appears before him out of nowhere.

 

As far as he knows, his employer was not really obliged to visit his personal assistant's place. And what is the point? It is still not time for work and Kyungsoo is just one call away.

If Kyungsoo could just drag Kai with a rope tightly tied around his neck, he'll surely do that bloody method just to get rid of him immediately. He just can't stand even his slightest presence or simply the thought of his three-syllable name.

 

Kai place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter