Baby You're Worth It

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

warning: if you're not a fan of too much intimacy (not a okay that's whole diff term), I may suggest that you may skip this chap hehe

But if you still wanna feel the extreme (?) fluff, go on and don't mind my lame warning as if the chap has a vulgar content on it.

That's all..happy reading and please comment your thoughts below. ♡

 

 

 

After that crazy-drama-like-under-the-night-sky confession, the two were just at Jongin's place, chilling out like they used to be. But this time, with a tad bit of commitment, promising not to let go.

 

The dancer had many questions in his mind - all about how Kyungsoo acted in front of him. Such silly things like why are you wearing pure black that day we first met, why did you act so cold, how come he pushed him away that night while he wanna hold on and more.

The dancer also dig up the topic as to why Kyungsoo replied to the stranger's blind date and meet up invitation though he barely knows that person.

Kyungsoo was now snickering while playing with Jongin's hand, holding it tightly. They're now at the navy blue couch, the cooking show at the television not making sense for them anymore.

 

They just wanna strike more conversation and as what the dancer had said, they had plenty to catch up with those months being away from each other.

"Simple. I wanna move on. That's why I planned on meeting up with a stranger." Kyungsoo bluntly told Jongin in which the other flinched at.

"I thought you finally moved on? You've been pretty tough on pushing me away like you never cared." Jongin exclaimed with a tired tone (yet so curious), resting his sleepy head on the fragrant crook of the older's neck.

"Not all of your calculations are right. I'm having a hard time, seriously. Good thing I had like six to eight jobs per week." The light auburn-haired smiled at himself, also resting his head right against Jongin's.

"Hyung...don't work anymore. I bet you're tired now." Jongin symphatized as he's willing to convince the former employee. Yet, Kyungsoo resisted about that idea as he liked everyone - his co-workers around him and even the people he's offering his exceptional services for.

Simple. He had further interests for what he's doing.

"It's alright, Jongin. I have burning passion for my jobs. I can handle this." He rest assured, staring at the cooking show that has finally ended with the chef's live greetings to their loyal viewers. Even though how Jongin pleaded that his highly paid talent fees and acting offers could suffice, Kyungsoo just won't accept the condition easily.

 

It's been like a minute already but he can't hear any more sound except for the younger's heavy breathing.

Sneering, he glanced sideways to see Jongin snoring cutely, invisible thin air coming out from his pouted lips. "Jongin, I like you so much."

 

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter