Unexpected From You

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The now nervous guy doesn't know what or how to feel about meeting up with someone.

He doesn't want to sound like a hooker but it was Kyungsoo who was really shaking in nervousness right now. He is now sitting at the park (the one where he also happened to bump at Chanyeol last night) and got his phone as he received a new email.

 

From: xxx_2k

To: dks011293

Subject: Hyung

Message: I'm coming. I can see you sitting at the bench, then will walk back and forth, will sit again while fidgeting your thumb. You only do that when you're ing nervous, Kyungsoo. 

 

Sent: 9:53 p.m.

 

Kyungsoo is so damn surprised. Seriously, if the individual knew the person's habits then he must be some hardcore stalker out there who seemed to target Kyungsoo.

At the moment, he's been contemplating why he agreed and even initiated the blind meet up.

Like hello? He barely knew the person. He didn't even ask for the gender (like he cared at that part). But the person gave him a clue that he's a younger male with that Hyung as the title of the new email thread.

But what if he's faking all the information? That person might not be sane and might brutally murder him or can even be an old offender that will tightly tie his hands and punish him with displeasure.

 

It's not like he is desperate for love though because even he tried entertaining lots of relationships for the last few months, all were fail since his heart only yearns for one person.

He loathes that fact again.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when a slow paced backhug from behind eloped his petite body frame. It's warm and just like it came from a person who sincerely cares for him.

He should stop imagining. That's really impossible.

 

"W-who are you?" Kyungsoo stuttered, trying to extend his arm from behind to sense who it is even with the slightest clues he could grasp like the facial features or what. Now, he was really anxious who it was. He shouldn't have planned this blind date at the first place.

The person is playfully dodging his touches but never unattached his arms from the sitting man.

"You know me well." That voice... "You know me, Mr. Do."

 

Kyungsoo froze at his position, the unfamiliar wind breeze swirling at their area. It seems like his jaw's permanently locked, a single word can't escape from his hanging mouth. 

"You won't say anything? We have much to cover tonight and plenty to catch up with-"

"You ing lied, Jongin," Kyungsoo trailed angrily, grasping the arms that were surrounded around his shoulder, swatting his presence away. "Do you think lying to me is a good joke? I am gullible but I am not stupid."

 

The dancer wore that sad face again. He expected Kyungsoo to react like this.

"This is the only way I could think of. I am sorry." He looked down, biting his lips. He has too much to restrain as of the moment.

 

...His tears, the words he wanted to say and even his truest feelings that he'll like to convey and show to Kyungsoo.

 

 

He could offer anything for Kyungsoo anyway. 

 

Kyungsoo let out a bitter laugh and faced him with his weak arms rested on his both sides. He wanted to slap Jongin but that look on his face says it all.

 

He can't let Kyungsoo go, neither he could.

 

Kyungsoo was tired of acting. He always stands firm, acts like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter