Captured By You (Fin)

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Who said dating a celebrity discreetly is easy? There are instances that they just glance at each other from a far like it's a famine during a season of hunger because they just can't cuddle in public.

 

Yes. The phase is back where Kyungsoo became Kai's personal assistant once again. The idol's been so obstinate that he even threatened his manager, Suho, that he will divulge the information about his four-month relationship and will leave the entertainment industry if it wasn't Kyungsoo to be of his service on the job.

 

And that's where their springing relationship amidst the road of love resumes.

 

 

"You look like you're gonna eat him, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun let out a very hilarious laugh, clapping like a seal.

Well, seeing Kyungsoo nearly delusional and needy for Jongin's attention is miles better than seeing his cousin sulk in his own ocean of tears.

Better than the days when he's been pretty tough on pushing the dancer's presence away.

 

Kyungsoo thoughts were interrupted and disturbed when he heard Baekhyun's continuing laugh and he swears that he's gonna brutally sew those thin lips soon.

"Okay? Are you done laughing about my misery?" The light auburn haired shot lethal daggers at the sassy guy beside him.

His cousin's laugh is slowly fainting as he noticed the mood's quick drastic shift (from Kyungsoo's heart shaped eyes to I'm-planning-to-murder-you stare) and cleared his throat with a 'yes' answer.

"We're good. But wait. Why did you even stick along with me? It's very unusual of you. Don't you have any concerns on the Serenity cafè?" Kyungsoo wondered why his cousin unexpectedly went with him for today's music show rehearsal. 

The older smiled as he appreciates Kyungsoo's thoughtfulness about the cafè even though he isn't working there anymore months ago. 

"I have our responsible Sehunnie. You know how reliable he is, ayt?" Baekhyun assured and with a snap of a second, his thin, feminine lips turned into a quite creepy smirk. "And I wanted to be here for the Star M Ent's dance trainee's debut and live showcase, Chubyeol."

 

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo corrected bluntly though Baekhyun insisted that it shall br Chubyeol because it will be a very nice and also a head-turner kind of screen name.

Weird.

 

"Hmm why do I hear some other man's name from your lips?" The mood was literally increased to a hotter level like Kai's mere presence made the bar symbol exceeding with red lines, a total overheat.

Kyungsoo froze for a moment, needing Baekhyun's unwelcomed help to spin his ice-like body around to face the sniggering Kai.

Baekhyun knew that this is one of those rare happenings within the whole day because Kai's so darn busy and there are instances that he skips his meals.

He left with a small tap on Kyungsoo's shoulder and sent a meaningful stare at Kai.

 

As he faced the sweaty dancer, he just stuttered and kept chanting to himself that he will never be up to no good. "Why, K-kai? You need s-something?" 

"Can't I visit my baby?" He whispered on the smaller's ear and Kyungsoo cringed in a beautiful way, thinking that Kai is the person with many surprises prepared under his sleeves. 

"They'll hear us. Be cautious." Kyungsoo warned sternly but just like Kai, his words are contrary to what he really feels. If he could just hug Jongin tightly and lend him a kiss (an experienced one because four months of being together taught him) and cuddle with him without feeling restrained.

 

Kai felt extremely apologetic. What if..what if he didn't become a famous idol or any subject of the showbiz news? He must've been a normal Kyungsoo-ual guy (because he's only attracted to one guy and it's Doshio), stroll with him along the river bank of Han River hand in hand, going to Namsan tower to lock padlocks and eat grilled meat and pork belly like they are just normal and underrated (not magnetting too much attention) kind of lovers.

Kyungsoo noticed those sad glimmers radiating from Kai's eyes as he fixed his scarlet snapback lower to hide his eyes from his boyfriend's view.

"I know what you're thinking, Jongin," Kyungsoo paused and held the taller's wrist to somewhere private. Kai grasped the idea and the thought of Kyungsoo dragging him forcefully isn't really good so he just complied with the other's control.

Roles have changed, huh?

 

Kyungsoo had brought the panting dancer on one of the empty booth tents, away from public's eye. He zipped it from the bottom ground then upwards till it closes the confined place.

"Feeling claustrophobic because your bathroom looks way bigger?" Kyungsoo joked, remembering the time when Jongin first visited his apartment and told him how he's trying to reach out in a not-so-spacious place.

"I'm just kidding back then. Actually...I like it here," Kai paused and pushed Kyungsoo's standing frame towards his chest by his long arms. "It's just us. You and I."

 

The smaller just can't help but fully release those red tint as they rushed up to his puff cheeks. Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter