Sticky Notes

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eerie silence is slowly seeping inside Kyungsoo's apartment. He thought he knew everything. He thought everything will go according to his plans. 

But Kai's spending the night in his place is a pure miscalculation.

 

He sort of feel guilty. Everything in his room screams the presence of the annoying target and Kai is clueless about his entire downfall soon.

It is 9:57 p.m and Kyungsoo makes sure to do everything to make the tan dancer's temperature down. If Kai is not a stupid idiot (that's an understatement description), he wouldn't go out of the car an hour later just to get the spare umbrella on his trunk because Kyungsoo insists to go and get it and he just won't sit still.

 

Kyungsoo can't understand himself that time and he's bothered by a single damp of feeling that doesn't even need to be meticulously reviewed upon. 

The employee is carefully darting his sight on the man's unique, godly and sharp features, giving him hard time to breathe. He never knew that Adonis had a Korean version.

He is currently soaking the white towel into a luke warm water on the small basin. He convinces this deed inclusive within his job as a personal assistant, nothing more.

He assures Kai's temperature to be back at 37 degrees before yawning to doze off.

At least he'll be okay.

 

 

 

 

The personal assistant's sleep was intruded of a loud, stupid ringtone. He literally fell on the couch and crawled on the cold floor, trying to grasp what is happening 

"Wake up or you'll be late~ wake up or you'll be late~ wake up or you'll be late---"

"er," He grogilly stood up from the floor, his back aching. He's not used to sleep anywhere except his bed and falling on the floor doesn't seem to be helpful either.

Kyungsoo is half awake and he is having a hard time finding his phone.

"Where the ing ery-" He's cut off when he is nearing to his own phone's location. 

 

At. The. Trashcan.

 

And it's not only the annoying misery he could point out. It was Kai's voice, the sound of the ringtone growing louder as he paces closer.

He digs up his trashbin with activated beast mode and his intuition is right.

Now, his phone stinks, the smell of stingy jackfruit he ate last Wednesday rotting over. 

"Since when did Kai ascend from hell?" He asked himself, slowly hating Kai even more. He now considered him as an ungrateful and he should've let Kai die from shivering last night.

He sees the name on the screen and it made his blood boil even more.

 

Spawn of Underworld is calling..

 

"Good morning. Did you like the hide-and-seek game?" Kai from the other line asked and he sounds hella fine despite of his painful mewls and whimpers last night. Kyungsoo swears he should let Kai die to the next fever he'll meet halfway. 

 

"Yes, Kai. I'm glad we're getting along." Kyungsoo beamed fakely in the most enthusiastic intonation he could. His teeth were gritte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter