Does It Ring A Bell?

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kim Jongin is so damn bored. Suho instructed him to just wait at his manager's office. Suho also said that in a few more minutes, he will be able to meet his new part-time personal assistant.

Like he cared.

 

Since the start, he doesn't give too much of his attention to his personal assistants especially the female ones. He thought of them as sasaengs disguised as caring noonas.

From then, he became even paranoid when it comes to trusting people, or even expressing his feelings.  

On stage, he is a dazzling, sizzling hot dancer. In variety shows, he's dorky and entertaining. In concerts or fansigning, he is considered as the king of fanservice.

 

Fans kept calling him as an angel but how about off camera? Spawn of hell? 

We'll see.

 

He found those fans pathetic as he continued reading those comments in an article about his successful second dance concert. Everyone were throwing themselves to him, even possessing that slightest hope they could give. But some were just delusional.

Later on, he decided to turn on his laptop and watch the horror-thriller movie he downloaded from an illegal site.

Sure he's quite...stingy and thrift in fact that it's just showing last Tuesday and he's got lots of money.

He fixed his sitting position and grabbed the nearest snack from the coffee table.

He's now on the second part and the movie deserves to hit the first spot of best-horror film ever. 

 

"Jaebum-ah," a voice of an old lady who looks like the protagonist's grandmother, resonated on the laptop's speakers. "If that door opens, just don't look at whoever it is, especially if it only had two knocks. We had that superstition that it has to be at least three times or else the person outside isn't a human. If you look at his eyes...you-will-die. Dodge his stares and just look down." 

"Grandma, what will I do in case? What if he...just knocked and open the door without my permission?"

"As long as you have this, my grandson." The weird grandmother gave some kind of charm to the younger that has spikes surrounded. "Keep that if you don't wanna ripped into pieces by his claws. He's the right hand of Jack the Ripper and you shall-"

 

His thoughts were interrupted when two consecutive knocks were heard. It's impossible that it would be Suho, Taemin, or his cousin Chanyeol.

Better not be psycho Yeseul.

 

This time, Kai cannot keep his cool. Like who's that tard who just knocked, not mentioning he's currently watching an ultimate horror movie?

The person outside, without asking if he can come in, opened the door slowly, its creaking sound as an effect. Kai is cringing and waited to whoever that person is, and became sort of pissed because this person just simply won't show up for like seven seconds already.

He wonders if it wasn't a human. Like that killer monster he just watched on the begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter