Explore Me

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kyungsoo definitely regretted the moment he sympathized with that arrogant and selfish dancer earlier. Now, he considers Kim Jongin as a lifetime enemy, the most annoying of all his targets and a person with multiple personalities. 

 

They are both now in the dance studio since Jongin wanted to practice a bit before having lunch. Yes. It's already two in the afternoon and they haven't ate lunch yet.

Kyungsoo wanted to protest because depriving a person to eat is an inhumane deed and against the law but everytime he asks if he can buy at least a tuna sandwich at the convenience store across their building (he regrets not making one before leaving home), Jongin would always, always say a firm no.

 

Sighing, Kyungsoo gave another attempt but probably another alibi to excuse himself. "

Mr. Kim," Kyungsoo was caught. "I mean, Kai. May I go out? It'll be just a matter of three minutes." He asked politely as possible before his inner beast will soon unleash and forcefully throw Kai into the window, meeting a dead bloody guy as he'll go downstairs.

"No. Can you at least wait?" Kai furrowed his brows and even increased his volume up before facing the mirror, ignoring the boy's weak complaints.

 

Kyungsoo is the most annoyed here. He hated dubstep genre the most yet Jongin kept replaying the same song again for the 36th time already for two hours.

 

The short guy can't do anything. As if he got a choice.

He just sat there at the corner, tired and grumpy. He tried to sleep by slowly closing his eyes and leaning his head on a wall but instead of only having an annoying dubstep roaring over the room, Kai's counting plus his squeaky shoes resonated along the room.

It gave Do Kyungsoo daylight nightmares and an excruciating migraine.

 

Luck has come for Kyungsoo when his phone rang. He has an absolute reason to excuse.

"Kai...my mom from Goyang is calling. I need to pick it up." Kyungsoo as fast as he can, stood up and exited the glass door before picking up the call.

 

He knew that this person would call. Probably for updates. 

 

"D.O, how's your plan ongoing?" The person did not even bothered to say a brief greeting but asked the paparazzo directly.

Kyungsoo doesn't know what to answer so he just come up with anything. "Going smooth. Nothing to worry."

"Okay. I'm counting on you. Don't disappoint me. I just sent the money this morning through your bank account." The man with a husky voice proclaimed and a manly smirk can be heard on the other edge of the line.

"Yes. I do keep my promises, Mr. Park Chanyeol."

 

 

 

 

"Is that the only thing you can do, Chanyeol?!" A voice of a very strict man echoed all over the dance practice room. "There's a practical reason why Jongin debuted before you."

It's already past 10 P.M when his father bad mouthed his performance that he's been constantly practicing for like five straight hours already.

Mr. Park Jewoo, the owner of St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter