Tables Were Turned

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo just got off the bus that morning. He is walking steadily on the sidewalk, hoping that this will be a nice day.

 

As he goes inside Star M Entertainment's building entrance, he could hear murmurs around, fussing about Kai's changed mood since the personal assistant, Mr. Do Kyungsoo replaced the dancer's former assistant's job.

"Yeah, it is. He's all smiles especially this morning. It's a very drastic change," The young looking man tucked in suit said to some woman he's in conversation with while sipping his coffee. "I wonder if he swings that way."

 

Kyungsoo, hearing a tad bit information, rushed to the elevator, not wanting to hear more. His identity being linked to the person he's supposed to despise, it just looks so wrong.

 

The elevator is closing, minimizing the distance when a feminine hand with red polish intruded it from doing so. 

"Excuse me," The mysterious girl exclaimed and sassily goes inside, her 5-inch stiletto knocking on the floor. 

Kyungsoo, being a responsible employee he is, asked the girl who seemed to be twirling her brunet, wavy hair around her index finger on what floor she's dropping at.

"Fifth." 

"Okay," Kyungsoo nodded and it wasn't a problem since he pushed the button even before she came inside.

 

The ride was silent, neither of them talking. Except for the irritation that's clearly manifested on the girl's expression as she continued fidgeting her phone. She looks like a nagging girlfriend, waiting for his boyfriend's reply after sending very long and demanding messages.

Kyungsoo isn't naturally nosy but he's sort of curious.

"Are you okay, miss?" He asked but instead of a polite answer, he was thrown an annoyed, don't--with-me look.

The woman raised her well-made brown brows while crossing her arms. "Do I look like I am?" 

 

Before Kyungsoo could answer back and choke her as that rude girl reminded him of someone as ill-mannered as her, the elevator door opened with a 'ding' sound.

The girl all went by herself, her crimson red dress waving as she paces away. She looks sophisticated to be honest.

 

Kyungsoo fixed his black bag on his back and walked towards Kai's personal dance practice room. Before twisting the doorknob, someone grabbed the nape of his neck from his back, the force taking him away.

 

 

 

 

Kai wished to take at least a water break but instead of getting another jug of water from the distilled machine, he proceeded to the swivel chair first to check his phone that is currently charging. 

Yes. He continued convincing himself that he is only waiting for the battery to be fully charged, waiting till it reaches 100%.

But he knows that the battery life isn't the sole reason why he kept checking his phone.

 

"Tsk. How about a simple 'thank you for the phone you gave' appreciation text? He's got no gratitude." He sulked as he put back the phone down while wiping his sweaty neck. Kai, feeling all hot and sticky, removed his now soaked navy blue shirt, divulging his toned torso and six-pack abs, of course. He fixed his black snapback around his head and dig up his bag to get a new practice shirt.

 

As he got one, the door creaked and shock welcomed him. What if Kyungsoo sees his body with those wide owl-like eyes? He isn't ready. But why does he feel shy? There's no point in being one especially if he has a "say" about his brag-worthy body.

"At least knock, Kyungso-" Kai's words were cut-off when a smirking, vicious woman is the one standing at least two meters away from him.

"Missed me?"

 

No way in hell he is expecting a psychopath to come.

 

 

 

 

"Shhh. I'm not hurting you." The tall man whispered against Kyungsoo's ear and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter