Drag Me Down

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

The dancer just came back from his dance rehearsal. This certain girl has been bugging him 24/7 and even considered her a spawn of hell.

Jongin clearly needs some break. 

It's clearly ridiculous how this girl named Yeseul sent messages regarding how they fit for each other, her plans in marrying him and everything is delusional.

How could his cousin, Kim Minseok, happened to betray him and gave the number of his psycho ex-girlfriend?

 

It's already past twelve midnight and he can't believe he's been practicing too much throughout the day. He's the type of dancer who's certain of working hard in polishing the rigorous choreography in order to sharpen his groovy dance moves.

Kai didn't even consider washing up. His body just can't take anymore. He already lied on his gray king sized bed and muttered a tired 'heaven' before a sound from his email beeped. 

 

As usual, it's probably his mom-like manager, Suho who wanted things organized. This buddy just can't sleep without knowing Jongin's plans the next morning. Suho might probably approve of some yet mostly trash away a handful of Jongin's plans like visiting his older sister's cafè, strolling his pet Monggu around the park and even having 9 P.M hang outs with Taemin.

 

He sighed and convinced himself that this would be the last email he will surely entertain.

Of course. It's only his family members, the head of Kamong cafè, Manager Suho and Taemin who knew this private email address.

 

He's half awake and lazily reached out his handphone from the nightstand till he saw a crimson red X as the display picture.

It feels like he just received a red card from F4 out of nowhere, not knowing the reason why. He hesitantly clicked the thread and the message freaked the heck out of him.

 

'Ready to step down from your stardom, Kim Jongin? Don't worry. Let's do it slowly.'

-D.OntMessWithMe

 

 

 

As soon as Jongin relayed the email to Suho tomorrow morning, the manager didn't hesitate to investigate about that malicious matter.

That paparazzo is a notorious one for bringing down the reputation of the famous idols and politicians through dirty and private revelations.

All were success.

In simple breakdown of words, it is a filthy company that operates like a black organization.

 

Suho can't even think straight. Once this D.OntMessWithMe sends a notice to target some prey, they (or that certain person) will desperately do their work until their targets' careers were dug beneath. 

Jongin protests not to worry about it too much but  the older just can't still calm.

"Hey Jongin. Do you have scandalous videos?"

"Far from having it."

"Self made videos..you know..going solo?"

"That was gross! I don't even think I can concentrate with a cam recording me." Jongin rolled his eyes, arms crossed.

"Okay, fine. Just give me your laptop password. I need to thoroughly check out." Suho ordered, not waiting for Kai's approval as he got the charging laptop under his bed.

"Don't mess with me hyung. There's no way I'll lend my password." 

 

After rounds of debates and Suho's pleads, Jongin just sighed and finally gave in. If he has anyone whom he can absolutely trust at this very moment, it'll be definitely Suho.

"Fine. My password is jongout. Please don't laugh. Thank you." The dancer introduced in advance and asked if his manager needs anything else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter