Just Like Seasons

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After that night of excruciating closure, Kai did not contact Kyungsoo again. Not even once. It's been three months and Kyungsoo was convinced not to be bothered by it anymore since he knew that he really deserve sulking in his own ocean of tears.

 

Baekhyun also noticed that Kyungsoo has been gloomier than ever, contrasting his high-spirited mood when he is still working as the celebrity's personal assistant. 

The light auburn haired wondered how the scandals he recorded and pictures he took about Kai weren't still leaked when in fact, Chanyeol said that he's going to let everything out at Kai's grand Tokyo fansigning. That's why he managed to text the dancer to smile just for that day.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung, can you please deliver these brewed coffee and cinnamon rolls on the address I'll lend you? Yixing hyung is absent today. He took a whole day break." The rainbow haired man smiled slightly at Kyungsoo and handed him the scooter key together with the brown paper bag. He is the youngest crew of Serenity cafè yet he always come early and is way responsible than others.

 

"No problem, Sehunnie. My morning shift will also start in fifteen minutes." Kyungsoo sneered and got the stuff from Sehun's grip as he exited the glass door of the cafè.

He put a helmet, started the engine of the yellow scooter and placed the deliveries on the basket in front.

 

Kyungsoo parked the scooter properly in the sidewalk and got rid of his helmet. He fixed his uniform and fished out a small piece of white paper where the address was written.

The cafè crew got inside the elevator and pressed the button of eleventh floor. With a chime like sound, the elevator doors opened and he walked out from it.

 

"Room 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125..." Kyungsoo paused and looked at the next door. "Room 1126. Here it is." He smiled and pressed the small doorbell at the right side of the wooden door. 

At his third attempt, he could hear bare footsteps and he's ready to offer a smile and give the delivery politely.

"Oh the delivery boy," A voluptuous woman in her mid twenties smiled gently as she presented herself in the front of Kyungsoo, only having a thin white towel wrapped around her body. Her messy brown hair is dripping droplets of water down to her smooth, flawless shoulders and the man assumed that she just came from morning shower.

 

Kyungsoo wondered how he's never been attracted to a woman although he had two girlfriends before back in Goyang.

 

"Yes. Good morning, miss. This is the delivery freshly brewed and baked from Serenity cafè!" He exclaimed, his small bangs brushing because of the breeze of airconditioner from inside.

"Thank you very much." The woman smiled again and extended her hand to get what are with the delivery boy. "Are you a new employe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter