Strangely Submissive

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Shall I get a cold compress?" Kyungsoo asked, softly sliding his thumb on Kai's quite bruised cheek as he examined its condition. "She had it hard on you."

Kai just sighed, leaning back his tired body against the wide sturdy mirror. The two were still at the practice area, afraid to go out. What if the fake rumour spreads like wildfire? He won't know how to face people anymore.

"It's okay. Don't worry anymore." Kai looked down, fidgeting his thumb. "And I'm sorry, Kyungsoo."

 

The older was taken aback, slowly realizing that a smile is forming on his lips. Did Kai just apologize, saying the s word?

Everyone was right. That's a really drastic change for the better.

"Don't worry Kai. We will think of another plan. How about...dating another female celebrity? It will prove that Yeseul has a psychological incapacity and she is fabricating stories." Kyungsoo suggested, earning a shook from the depressed lad. 

"That's too risky."

Kyungsoo darted a glare at Kai. "Then what? You'll be forever sorry for dragging me together with you and you won't take any action?"

 

Kai looked up at the overreacting and panicking guy above him. "Kyungsoo why are you like this? I told you that I've expected this already. Remember I told you the paparazzi who wanted my career down? He must be fulfilled right now." Kai said with bitterness and worthlessness traced on his voice. 

 

"If that's the case..." Kyungsoo bit his lip and looked through the glass window. The sun is beginning to set down, and so he will. "I will resign."

Kai quickly shoot a glance and sat on his knees against the floor. "No you can't."

 

Kyungsoo really mean it.

So what if he loses his edge over other paparazzi?

So what if he gives up his paparazzi career? He'd rather scrub the whole marble floor of the university than having a guilty, heavy heart.

So what if he earns a lot with just one, two or three clicks of a camera?

So what if Chanyeol gave him a triple money offer? He can give it back.

So what if Chanyeol reveals later on that he sent Kyungsoo to disguise as his personal assistant but really have a secret motive? Will it destroy whatever status he earned with Kai?

 

 

He doesn't care about anything right now. He saw how hard working Kai was for almost two months he kept his eye while he is practicing rigorous dancing relentlessly.

He is beyond tired yet he still smiles his heart out.

He is injured yet he prevailed professionalism to reign in his every performance.

He makes ordinary dance steps to world-class ones.

He is rude but he is definitely warm.

He also makes his own unique choreography and executes them gracefully.

In other words, Kai has the potential and gifted talent many people are dying to inherit. Kai himself is a work of art, a sculpted masterpiece like Adonis.

 

Chanyeol is just being a pathetic trainee while he is just a worthless, greedy loser.

 

"I know how you cherish and adore dancing so much like you do it to sustain oxygen and continue living. I can't be a hindrance-"

"Stop it, Kyungsoo.." Kai breathed out, pulling out Kyungsoo for a tight hug as they are on the same eye level. He snuggled on the older's milky neck, forgetting what kind of formal relationship they have. "You'll stay here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter