Stranger In Luv

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The dance trainee has been contemplating for weeks now. He only wanted to ruin Kai's career, not his blooming relationship with someone.

The idea of Kai drastically hurting because of a person makes him frown and as much as he thinks of his deed, he considers himself so pathetic. 

Now, he just got a very good news - from his own father. He never felt how to be recognized by his own family despite of his friends who were fakely cheering him up, just to make him feel at least good as they debuted before him.

 

Seems like Kyungsoo is really hurting as of the moment. Even his former client, Chanyeol, tries to reach him out just to apologize personally yet the former paparazzo just don't wanna remain in touch with him.

But seems like he tamed Kyungsoo for today with the latter oblivious of their meeting.

 

It's now nearly 10 p.m and Chanyeol is patiently waiting at the spacious park across the convenience store. As expected, he saw sweaty Kyungsoo, jogging his way home from his night bistro job.

"My calculation is right. You will pass through here," Chanyeol said slyly, like he's the most genius person ever as he stood up from the wooden bench. It's like he knew every move Kyungsoo will make.

The tired guy stopped from his tracks, wiping the sweat on his forehead with his right palm. He showed that uninterested look once again, not caring about anyone that connects him back to past.

"What do you need? Our contract is over."

 

Chanyeol snickered and reached a thing that was laid on the bench.

The view isn't too clear, shadow on the ground overpowering. Several post lamps were lit along the bricked sidewalk, breezy wind swirling that night. The mood was serene and Kyungsoo offered a questioning look at Chanyeol, looking at the brown envelope the tall guy is holding.

"You know, I can't take revenge as an option right now. I can't see two people hurting." Chanyeol told Kyungsoo and fished out a piece of document from the brown envelope that seemed so important. He offered a last smile and tore it in the middle cooly, his sharp eyes not leaving Kyungsoo.

 

The contract was tore.

 

He also dig the right pocket of his denim jeans, revealing a small black device. "Here's the flash drive. I don't have a reason to keep it anymore. Thank me later." He tossed as he doesn't find any use of it, leaving a flabbergasted figure.

 

At that moment, Kyungsoo is interrogating the fact that Chanyeol just surrendered and raised the white flag to give way for their newly springing relationship.

 

 

 

 

The light auburn haired lad just heaved a deep sigh as he plumped himself on his bed, roaming his eyes around his dark apartment. He feels tired but he can't just simply sleep. His lids won't voluntary close as he relentlessly thinks of that delivery event the other day around.

He hated the fact that he's suffering because he still cares.

All the ing tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter