That's An Order

Captured By You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What's with the obvious act, Mr. Do?" A deep, husky voice of a man stopped Kyungsoo to whatever he's doing. 

He had many thoughts running relentlessly in his mind.

He was almost caught up.

He thinks he's been careless.

 

Kyungsoo slowly turned around, just to see a giant lean guy, staring deep on him. He sighed in entire relief and hid his DSLR back to his black bag.

He slightly bowed at his client. "I told you to call me D.O, Mr. Park. I almost had a heart attack." He hissed, but not too much, and Chanyeol just nodded not to do it again.

"I'm sorry. Actually, it's amusing to see you shocked like that. I like it." The teeth-rich man smiled from ear to ear much to Kyungsoo's surprise. He never smiled like that in their first meeting and always viewed Chanyeol as a desperate and gloomy client he ever had that has full hatred and grudge on Kai's success. 

 

"I guess it wasn't good for us to be seen together. We'll look suspicious," Kyungsoo said in a soft voice, whispering on Chanyeol's earlobe. The taller had an urge to whisper back to tell that he doesn't need to worry that much but was interrupted by the sound of the opening door and a squeak from someone's dancing shoes. 

 

"See who's here." Kai said in the most uninterested way and went to the swivel chair near the mirror to pick up his left phone.

Chanyeol looked like he doesn't care at all as well. He just wanted to see and check if Kyungsoo really does his work well, not to see Kai bragging his extraordinary choreography and how he executes them beautifully.

"Kyungsoo, I'm leaving. I'll just...text you later?" Chanyeol trailed and pointed his thumb backwards, giving a signal to leave.

The wordless paparazzo got his gesture and nodded slowly. "Sure, Chanyeol."

 

Of course, everything was an act. It's both their first time to call using their first names Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. They've planned this. They needed to act friends instead of client-employee relationship or else people will find it very suspicious if they're too formal rather than using hyung and -ah during casual conversation.

 

Kai snorted and interrupted Kyungsoo's dreamy stare towards the walking-away Chanyeol when he tossed his navy blue bag harshly and sling a wet white towel on the employee's petite chest. Kyungsoo hissed in pain, trying not to glare at the arrogant dancer. 

 

I'm gonna ing kill this before the dawn.

 

It's given that Kyungsoo can only curse and murder Kai mentally. He just can't stand his peronality. But at least he's got some leads and exclusive scoops just as expected. One voice record and the malicious messages of a mysterious girl named Yeseul.

He's glad on that. It means there's more to come. More worth news-buzzing.

 

For the third time, Kyungsoo's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a faint yell outside the dance practice room. "You'll head out or I'll lock you up?" He asked boredly while twirling the key around his index finger.

"Wait for a minute." Kyungsoo rushed outside and Kai put a padlock on the hook afterwards. They walked silently, Kyungsoo behind as he's discreetly glaring and cussing due to the now-clueless dancer's rudeness.

 

 

The two were now at the parking lot as they just went outside Star M Entertainment building. The sky is now red-orange, the sun soon setting down.

Kai called out Kyungsoo who's a slow walker and sometimes had that invisible bubble thought above his head.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter