After 2 weeks

12:51

 

It's been 2 weeks since Kyungsoo was discharged from the hospital. Baekhyun is losing hope for having Chanyeol as his because the taller won't leave Kyungsoo alone in his dorm. Sometimes he tagged in with them, but Chanyeol's eyes are laid on Kyungsoo. While Kyungsoo is trying to divide his attention to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

 

Kyungsoo is not that emotionless but he can sometimes feel an emotion through eyes. He can feel Baekhyun really sad, Kyungsoo doesn't want to ask for now but soon. He can't also because Chanyeol kept his mouth open with lot of stories to be told, he just can't stop talking for just a second even follow him around the dorm.

 

Sometimes he just regret to tag along with them, sometimes not. Kyungsoo is really cared for him too, he once said to Baekhyun that when they are together he's really quiet. Yes, Baekhyun is talkative when Chanyeol still not close to Kyungsoo. But now everything changed.

 

 

 

It's Kyungsoo's last class for today. He's excited that he can go home after an hour and sleep all night. He is tired from school. He wants to take a good rest. His heart is still not healed, it still broken. It is almost 1 month since Jongin broke up with him. Kyungsoo is still thinking their memories they shared for the past 5 months of being in a relationship. Kyungsoo is flying in his thoughts that their Professor (I'll call him Mrs. Jung) called him and didn't even answered Mrs. Jung back.

 

Mrs. Jung kept on calling him but still no answer. She walked near Kyungsoo and snapped her finger infront of him. That wake Kyungsoo from his trance. "Y-yes?" Kyungsoo looked at Mrs. Jung, feeling lost. "I keep on calling your name and you are in your own world." She snickered and went back in his table in front "Might want to share what are in your thoughts?" The professor smirked, Kyungsoo just stared blankly at him and shakes his head. 

 

"Come on, I know there is something in your mind right now. Share it with everyone" Mrs. Jung mocked him. Kyungsoo looked around, Just to see all of his blockmates are looking at him. He looked at his lap feeling embarrassed "I-I don't have to say anything Mrs. Jung" Mrs. Jung looked at him sharply. "Once I caught you again not paying attention. You know what to do. Understand?!" Mrs. Jung shouted the last word at him. Kyungsoo flinched a bit "Y-es..." 

 

"Just yes only?!?" Mrs. Jung said sharply "Y-yes, Mrs Jung" Kyungsoo still looking at his lap afraid to lift his head. The lesson starts once again and Kyungsoo still looking down but he's listening.

 

Mrs. Jung is a professor/sunbaenim that you should really take seriously or else your dead to her. She always have an easy talk with the students. ALWAYS. When she caught someone who's not listening just like what happened to Kyungsoo, She will rant everything he can even humilate your personality infron of people inside the classroom that you are not close with.

 

When she caught you copying answers from your seatmate, she instantly rip your paper and marked your grade as Zero; and your free to go anywhere. That is how Mrs. Jung professor is. Some students already report her but the department is siding through her so the students can't do anything but to face their miserable grades and fate.

 

But she has a soft spot too, but she can't reveal it to everyone. It was dismissal of their class. Kyungsoo once again lost in his thoughts and keep on scribbling through his notebook. Mrs. Jung saw him and still seated 'Does something bothering him?' Mrs. Jung thought. She waited everyone to get out of the room before she approaches Kyungsoo.

 

"Hey Kyungsoo-ah" Mrs. Jung said softly. Kyungsoo is still lost in his thoughts and scribbling nothing in his notebook, just full of circles and lines. She cleared but still no avail to get Kyungsoo's attention. She tapped Kyungsoo shoulder's, Kyungsoo looked up at her. "W-why?" Kyungsoo asked and in his tone with a hint of fear from what happened earlier. Mrs. Jung smiled at him sweetly and sat to the next seat near Kyungsoo.

 

"Well, I'm sorry for being too strict earlier. I didn't know that you are thinking too deep. So what is bothering you that even all of your blockmates are gone and you're still here scribbling on you notebook." Mrs. Jung asked nicely, Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly "I'm sorry Mrs. Jung for not listening through your lesson earlier. Nothing is bothering me Mrs. Jung. Thank you for your concern." Kyungsoo said as he started to pack his things nicely.

 

"Are you really sure about that? You know you can talk it about. We're just two of us. I'm really sorry if I scared you earlier with my wrath." Mrs. Jung said sincerely. Kyungsoo is now comfortable with Mrs. Jung and gave her a reassuring smile. "Yes Mrs. Jung. I'm really okay, some thought flew in my mind. To be honest, I'm really scared of you earlier when you scolded me but, I really felt so comfortable with now Mrs. Jung." Mrs. Jung chuckled. "Just approach me if you have problems okay?" Kyungsoo nodded and packed his things, Mrs. Jung stood up. "You should get going now. It will be dark soon." Kyungsoo looked back at her and smiled. "Yes Mam." Kyungsoo said jokingly. Mrs. Jung snickered and ruffled his hair.

 

Mrs. Jung left him alone at the room. Kyungsoo sighed deeply. 'How can I remove Kim ing Jongin in my thoughts. How? HOW?!' Kyungsoo hit his head, enough just to hurt himself. He kept on hitting himself and yet the thoughts about his ex still there. He grab his hair forcefully "How can I forget your ing existence?!" In the corner of his eyes, a tear fell down. He laid his head on his table and made a loud Bang in the room. He intentionally hit his forehead through the hard wood of his desk. He silently sobbed in his table.

 

 

After 30 minutes of sulking alone in their classroom. Kyungsoo dragged his feet lazily outside. Kyungsoo felt so exhausted, His eyes are barely open from his crying. Eyes are bloodshotted and swollen, Tears stained to his cheeks and some in his shirt. He really looked miserable, because of one person he turned into a miserable and pathetic person. Happiness never showed in his face, even Chanyeol was his side with Baekhyun to cheer him up. They made everything just to make me happy again. Well, his mind is happy but physically? Well, probably not.

 

He always cries at night until he fell asleep and a wild Chanyeol will bombard him question in morning even busted through his dorm just to make sure Kyungsoo is okay. Kyungsoo live alone now in his dorm, his parents barely gave money for his rent. So, he decided to get a part time job but school is so hectic so he can't find time to roam around the city to find a small part-time job.

 

Kyungsoo arrived at his dorm, it was really dark inside. No one to welcome him home, No feeling of home, No smell of chicken in the kitchen and No presence of other people inside. He felt so empty and lonely. It's gonna be another cold night for me. No warmth of someone's hug, someone's kisses, someone's cuddle and no one's gonna hold my hand. Kyungsoo sighed for the nth time. He throw his bag down and went to his bathroom to wash his tears stained face.

 

Just when he walked out of the washroom, he heard his phone beeped. He lazily get his phone from his pocket.

 

From: Yeollie

"Hey, can you open the door for me?"

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes for a moment before he explode again. He massaged his temples and stood still in his spot when another beeped again came from his phone.

 

From: Yeollie

"Are you even home yet?"

 

Not even a second after he received that another beeped again.

 

"Well, I know your inside I can see lights beneath the door"

"Open up."

"Please"

 

Kyungsoo swears he will explode an minute now but still he went to his door to open it.

 

But.

 

Kyungsoo eyes widened and mouth agape when he opened the door. "What are you doing?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed with a are-you-crazy look. Chanyeol just smiled and rubbed his nape sheepishly. Kyungsoo eyed the two-objects beside Chanyeol. "Well, I persuade my parents to live with you in your dorm. So here I am, in front of you trying to ask if it's okay." Chanyeol smiled brightly but that doesn't affect Kyungsoo. The smaller can't grasp the happenings.

 

"Why? Why are you living here?" Kyungsoo asked curiously and galred at him. "Ask later if we-" Chanyeol was cut off "No. I want now" 

 

"Then, I wanted to look after you. Some of your neighboors here heard you crying loudly at night. To be exact EVERY night. So please let me. I want to help you Kyungsoo. This is what..... bestfriends for right? We help each other." Chanyeol was slightly hurt when he said himself the word 'bestfriend' He can't say anything else because Kyungsoo didn't heard his confession when he was admitted at the hospital. So he wants to make a move slowly and slowly.

 

Kyungsoo sighed AGAIN. He massaged his nose bridge and make way for Chanyeol to come in. "Get inside" Chanyeolw as quite happy with that.

 

"Thank you Kyungsoo-ah" Chanyeol bear hugged him, Kyungsoo was taken abakc with his action. It was his first ever hug from Chanyeol. Except for those moive nights they had. It had an excuse but this time it really felt so different.

 

He quite felt warm inside his embrace. It felt so right but, 'WTF Kyungsoo he's your bestfriend and don't lose hope with Jongin. Maybe someday he will comeback. Just wait Kyungsoo. Just wait.'

 

While Chanyeol 'He really fit with our height difference. Even though he didn't hugged me back it's okay than he is fine with this.'

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I don't know anymore argh.