Indirect Date?

12:51

 

"What?! Take care of you like a baby?!" Kyungsoo shrieked while Chanyeol is smirking "Yeah. That is your 2 dares. Take care of me for 1 week then breakfast, lunch and dinner for a week too." Kyungsoo looked at him with a have-you-gone-crazy stare.

 

"What are thinking?!" Kyungsoo with an endless glare. Chanyeol just keeping his cool "Why there's no one will be mad. And hence, That is what roommates do right? Take care of each other?" Chanyeol smirked. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "You just want to say that I'll be your maid for a week." Kyungsoo hissed.

 

"I didn't said that." Chanyeol tried not to laugh, but failed miserably. The smaller just stare angrily at him "You cannot refuse. It is a dare." Kyungsoo sighed defeatedly, he stood up. "Oh. where are you going? You have to take care of me now" Kyungsoo ignored him and turned his back and started to walk. "Yah!!! I will add more if you don't go back here" Chanyeol said with a warning voice "Add yourself you idiot" Kyungsoo mumbled but Chanyeol heard. "What did you said?" Chanyeol sounded angry but to be honest he was just playing with Kyungsoo.

 

"I said I'm so handsome." Kyungsoo turned his head with half-lidded eyes and one brow lifted up and continued to walk. "Yah!! You!!!" Chanyeol stood up and ran to Kyungsoo's spot and the smaller became alert and ran to the bathroom. He was panicking, he just wanted to get away from the giant.

 

"Yah. Open this. Or you're dead to me." Chanyeol said in a frightening way. "Do everything you want i'm not scared though." Chanyeol smirked at the door 'Not scared of anything huh?' He went to his bedroom silently and find his toy mouse. Kyungsoo is sitting in the toilet bowl and staring at the beige colored walls. 'What is he up to again this time. That idiot can't even let me do my thing' Kyungsoo hissed inside of him.

 

20 minutes had passed and Kyungsoo can hear that outside of the door is already silent. He wanted to check outside if Chanyeol was still there but 'What if he lunged inside of the bathroom and...' Kyungsoo stopped because of what he is thinking. 'OMG Do Kyungsoo what are you thinking. You idiot. Erase that.' Kyungsoo ruffled his hair too much that it hurt a little in his scalp. 'You idiot.'

 

Chanyeol is sitting in front of the bathroom door with a small box in front of him. Inside the box is Chanyeol's toy mouse. A white haired mouse with red eyes. 'It is just a toy though. I wonder if he will be scared.' Chanyeol thought as he kept waiting for Kyungsoo to open the door. Just when he heard the shower being and water droplets can be heard outside 'Is he dumb or what? He didn't even bring his clothes nor his towel to dry himself up' And a light buld appeared on his head and smirked evilly.

 

Kyungsoo took a quick shower to lessen the heat he inside of him with just that thoughts of him. He stood below the shower head drenched with water. He forgot that they don't store spare towel in that bathroom. So he doesn't have choice but to let the air inside of the bathroom dry him. "Why does outside felt so quiet. Is he really gone?" Kyungsoo mumbled to himself and stood up. He hide his body behind the door while his head is perking out of the door. He planned to have a dead run to his bedroom 'But what if he's there.' Just then, he noticed a towel and Kyungsoo's clothes folded neatly outside of the door. 'Did he heard i'm taking a shower here? Is he really that ert?!' Kyungsoo thought and grabbed all of it and slammed the bathroom door, locked.

 

Chanyeol was hiding in his bedroom with his door slightly ajar that Kyungsoo didn't even notice. Chanyeol heat up when he saw Kyungsoo's milky white skin and spotted some moles in his body. ' Chanyeol stop thinking about that.' He tried not to think of it and wait for Kyungsoo to bite his trap. Yes. Chanyeol placed the small box in the towel. When Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo get all of the thing '.' Chanyeol cursed inside of him as he kinda saw Kyungsoo's thighs. Chanyeol literally placed the back of his hands in his mouth to refrain from squealing. 

 

Chanyeol shut his door too. He is messed up right now. He can't continue his plan for today but he is still hoping that Kyungsoo will do his dare.

 

 

 

 

 

2 weeks after

 

 

 

 

"Yah. Jongdae-ah!!!" Baekhyun yelled as Jongdae keeps on bothering him from studying. Baekhyun only used 'studying' as his excuse so that he can't fall any longer to Chanyeol. He accepted that he was not for Chanyeol but he wants to keep their friendship that lasted for a year. So he decided to avert his attention to other's like what is happening now.

 

"Stop studying. You're not even studying. You are just staring blankly at you notebooks. Sometimes you even drools." Jongdae hissed. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and release a tired sighed. They gotten close since the first day they met each other. Sometimes, Chanyeol tagged with them and blend with their playfulness. Kyungsoo never met Jongdae. He always go to dorm early so they got no time to meet him.

 

"I'm not drooling" Baekhyun said quite annoyed. "Leave me and let me study" He stared at his notebooks again. "After you made an excuse we we're studying now you're shoving me. Well played Byun." Jongdae snickered as he kept nudging his arms. "I'll tell Chanyeol that you lied to him and doesn't wan-" Baekhyun cutted him. "Stop!! Okay. I'll stop studying. Now what do you want?" Baekhyun yelled but Jongdae just smiled at him.

 

"Let's roam around the school and grab something to eat." Jongdae said excitedly and pulled Baekhyun outside of the campus, he flagged down a taxi. "Namsan Tower please" Jongdae said. Baekhyun was taken aback with what Jongdae said. "I don't have sufficient money. Let's just go to Hangang River" Baekhyun argued. He totally doesn't have that enough money for them to go to Namsan Tower. But Jongdae ignored him. "Namsan tower" The driver nodded and drive to namsan tower. 

 

Baekhyun eyes widened. "Yah!! I'm older than you. You should listen to me" Jongdae still ignored him but he looked back at Baekhyun "With only just 8months. Psh! Keep quiet or I will leave you alone in namsan tower and let you go home by walking to your house." Jongdae threatened and that worked. Baekhyun kept his mouth close good for just 5 minutes and start nagging again.

 

"We should go there instead of nam-" Jongdae placed his finger into Baekhyun's mouth to shut him. "I warned you." Jongdae said threateningly. Baekhyun shut his mouth again. Well, a chatterbox like Baekhyun can't kept his mouth shut for more than 10 minutes. He is itching to nagged again to Jongdae. He pursed his lips together to avoid talking but he kept on shifting his position inside the taxi. "What are you doing?" Jongdae asked he kept on moving and moving. "I wanted to nagged at you seriously like.. I can't keep my mouth shut for a long time." Baekhyun whined. Jongdae just stared at him blankly "Then talk." He simply said.

 

'What is that?! He told me to shut up now he is saying to me to talk. What? Isn't he threa-' Jongdae cut him from his reverie "Talk casually but if you nagged about the place where we are going i'll leave you there." Jongdae said and turned his gaze back outside the window. So just like that the whole time they've travelled it was full of noisiness and laughters. They enjoyed each other's company they never get any awkward moments so far.

 

It was already night time when they arrived at the Namsan Tower. Baekhyun took out his phone to snap a picture of an outstanding night view of Seoul. "Waaah. It's really pretty here." Baekhyun exclaimed as he snap pictures of the scenery. Jongdae just stared at him rocking his heels back and forth, waiting for him to finish taking pictures.

 

After a solid 5 minutes of admiring the view. Baekhyun is back into his senses, he looked at his back and he can't see Jongdae in his sight 'Maybe he went to toilet. I'll wait him up here' Baekhyun walked to the nearest bench. He already updated his Instagram account and other SNS he got. It's been 10 minutes and Jongdae still not gotten back. 'Did he leave me here?!' Baekhyun thought angrily. "That prick leave me here alone." Baekhyun mumbled to himself, he stood up and brushed off some dust from his pants and walked around to look for Jongdae.

 

Jongdae went to a restaurant and reserved a seat for two because the queue is so long. So it is better if he went back where Baekhyun is there are already reserved for them. They didn't planned this at all, but it is still better when it is not planned. Unexpected happenings coming.

 

Jongdae is walking back to where he left Baekhyun and Baekhyun is leaving the place where Jongdae left him. 

 

 

-----

 

 

"YAH!!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!!" Kyungsoo is banging the bedroom door of Chanyeol. Chanyeol who was sleeping in his bed peacefully when the kiddo interupt his beauty sleep. Chanyeol opened the door slightly. However, he opened it still lying on his bed, he got a long arms and the door is pretty close to door so he can reach it with his long arms. "Hmm?" Chanyeol hummed still eyes closed. Kyungsoo busted to the door and only to find Chanyeol is half sleeping.

 

"Yah!! Put some clothes on" Kyungsoo blushed madly and covered his eyes with his two-palms "Hnngg~ It is hot." Chanyeol whined and shifted his position to sleep in more comfortable way. Kyungsoo went to his luggage. 'Until now he still didn't unpacked his things. Aish' He pulled a white shirt and tossed it in Chanyeol. "Wear that." Chanyeol ignored him. Kyungsoo's back is facing him, he doesn't want to Chanyeol to see his face is getting red and red. "Yah. Wear that shirt I said!!" Chanyeol whined, he needed more sleep. 

 

"Put it on me. I said you should take care of me like a baby right? So wear it to me" Chanyeol said sleepily. "Aish this brat." Kyungsoo hissed as he propped his hands in his waist. Kyungsoo didn't move nor Chanyeol too and started to snore. Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes harshly and ran his finger through his locks. He glanced on Chanyeol who is sleeping behind him in the bed, He carefully took the shirt and clenched his eyes shut and went near to Chanyeol to make him wear his shirt. 'This. ing. Dare. And. This. ing. Person. Is. So. Annoying. As. Hell.' Kyungsoo thought as he clenching his fist on his shirt. 

 

Chanyeol snorted when Kyungsoo accidentally poked his eyes, He opened his eyes a bit to see if Chanyeol woke up or not. He continued to make him wear the shirt. He need to wake up though. So after he finished his job of making him wear the shirt he shaked his shoulders "Yah. Wake up now. You need to eat dinner." Kyungsoo shakes his shoulder harshly and Chanyeol unintentionally wham tha back of his hands on Kyungsoo's cheeks. It's not hard and not too soft. Chanyeol jolted up and apologize "I'm sorry." 

 

The comforter slightly slipped out of Chanyeol's body just to realize he's not wearing a short but he had boxers brief. Kyungsoo turned more redder than ever. Chanyeol who just woke up saw his face and thought 'Maybe it is too hot that his face turned red.' He stretched his limbs and and yawned. He rubbed the back of his head. Kyungsoo covered his eyes again turned to his back

 

"YAH WHY CAN'T YOU EVEN WEAR SHORTS WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING." Kyungsoo stated embarrasingly, Chanyeol removed his comforter and yes he just wore Boxer brief that is so tight. Chanyeol just chuckled at the embarrassed satan near him. "Then hand me over my shorts." Kyungsoo went to his luggage still covering his eyes. His poor eyes. 

 

"Why are covering your eyes? Is my body that bad to you. Did I not passed the standards of your's?" Chanyeol asked sarcastically. Kyungsoo just ignored him and searched to his luggage a shorts. Once he find it he tossed it to Chanyeol and still back facing him. "Yah. You have a dare." Chanyeol snickered. Kyungsoo whinned "C-Can you spare the dare for this one?" Chanyeol smirked "Aniyo. Dare is a dare." Chanyeol is heating up again inside. Same with Kyungsoo but mostly his face. He can be compared to a tomato now that he looked like his face is gonna explode any minute.

 

"Faster. I want to eat." Chanyeol demanded. "P-please just this one." Kyungsoo pleaded. "No Kyungsoo. Dare is a dare. Now faster. I wanted to eat." Kyungsoo reached for the shorts and sat on Chanyeol's bed, still eyes are clenching. Chanyeol decided to because he is not looking he placed his hands somehwere between in his legs. 

 

Kyungsoo is floudering in Chanyeol's bed, Just when he touched something hard. "YAH!!!" Kyungsoo screamed and whipped the shorts on Chanyeol's head "It's my hand. You are closing your eyes that's why. If you just open it and put it on me faster then you will not be red as a tomato right now." Chanyeol smirked and Kyungsoo sighed deeply. Kyungsoo slipped both Chanyeol's feet in the the shorts and pulled it up into his waist and ran outside of his bedroom. 'Hahahaha. It is really good idea to be more close with Kyungsoo.' Chanyeol thought as he followed Kyungsoo outside of the bedroom to eat Dinner.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________