Prank

12:51

 

Baekhyun is walking around to find Jongdae. He just left his spot minutes ago when Jongdae arrived 'Where did he go?' Jongdae scratched his head and looked around to spot any signs of Baekhyun everywhere.

 

Jongdae left that spot again to look for him. He is approaching a sharp turn to the right, He can't see if there are people who are coming this way. He still went straightly. When he turned he bumped into someone. "Oww!" They both said in unison. Their firehead bumped to each other. Jongdae kept rubbing the red part in his forehead "I'm sorry. I didn't look at my way" Jongdae said without looking at the person, probably embarrassed 

 

"Yah!! You!!" Jongdae heard a familiar voice, he snapped his head towards the person in front of him. "Baekhyun...." Jongdae said sheepishly. "Yah. How could you leave me in that spot for too long." Baekhyun nagged "I thought you left me here" Baekhyun whispered, but Jongdae heard the only the first word

 

"What did you say?" Jongdae asked curiously. The older shooked his head eagerly "Nothing." He turned around not wanting to see a faint blush on his cheeks. He doesn't know why he felt his cheeks hot.

 

"Come on let's eat somewhere. I'm kinda hungry" Baekhyun said and started to walk away. Jongdae followed him.

 

 

 

Just when they are near where Jongdae booked a seat for them in a restaurant, he grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and pulled him over the restaurant. "Where are we go-" Jongdae placed his finger in his mouth to shut his mouth again. He pulled Baekhyun to a restaurant.

 

"Ah you are the one earlier right? A table for two am I right?" The waitress checked if he is really the one who booked a table. Jongdae nodded and beamed at her. "Okay. Please follow me." She turned to his backa dn started to walk away. Jongdae followed in suit, still pulling Beak's wrist.

 

They both sat down beside the glass where you can see the overview of night lights of Seoul. Baekhyun silently sat down and stared at Jongdae. 'Why is he so kind to me?' Baekhyun spaced out a bit and the person in front of him snapped his finger to bring back his senses. "You okay there?" Baekhyun blinked several times and nodded "Y-Yeas. I just of something." Jongdae nodded, he still respect his private time. "You can pick anything you want. My treat. No buts. No excuses." Jongdae said as he point his fingers at him. Baekhyun nodded slightly, but inside of his mind

 

'OH YEA!!! FREE DINNER YES!!!!! YES!!

 

Baekhyun looked carefully at the menu, Jongdae already finished picking his order. The waitress is wating for Baekhyun's order but he is drawn to the menu that the fact he can't pick what he wants. He is hungry, he is a monster when he is hungry. "Yah Baekhyun pick already." Jongdae hissed, it takes so many minutes before Baekhyun said his order to the waitress.

 

The waitress is about to leave their table after she got Baekhyun's order "Wait. Can you please serve the Mozzarella Sticks already?" She looked back at Jongdae and nodded. "Yes, sir. I will serve it as fast as I can" Jongdae nodded and she fastly went to the kitchen to give their order to the chefs.

 

 

-----

 

 

Kyungsoo wants to revenge what Chanyeol did to him when he made him wear his clothes. He doesn't expect that he will dress him up after school even after shower. He wanted to get revenge but he can't think of anything. Chanyeol is at Uni right now, on his last class for the day. Yes, he had night classes. Kyungsoo stayed in the kitchen for many minutes to think what he can do with Chanyeol. A light bulb appear in his head. 'Let's try this.' Kyungsoo smirked and rushed to his bedroom.

 

 

 

After 2 hours of waiting. It was almost 22:30 in the evening. 'Maybe Chanyeol went somewhere first before going back home' Kyungsoo thought

 

 

Kyungsoo heard a clink of keys, that means Chanyeol arrived already. He closes all the lights.

 

"Oh!!" Chanyeol shrieked outside of the door and proceed to open the door. "Ige Mwoya?!" Chanyeol sniffed the thing in his hand and looked in the handle. A poop colored thing was attached on the door knob. Chanyeol face smugged as he take a clear vision of the thing. 'Ah. Peanut butter' Chanyeol thought "Who the hell will put Peanut Butter in the door knob?!" Chanyeol mumbled and proceed to go inside the door. Kyungsoo silently watched him from his bedroom. 

 

"Oh. Why there's no light." Chanyeol searched the switchs on the left side of the door. Chanyeol eyes widened. "What happaned here?" He carefully took steps forward to the living room to see eveything is in mess. The couch was flipped upside down, the T.V was on the floor and books scatered on the floor also some clothes. 'What happened here. Why everything is in mess? Did someone break into our dorm?' Chanyeol thought as he went ot the kitchen to clean his finger from the peanut butter earlier.

 

He turned the knob of the faucet and splashed all of the water in his clothes. Chanyeol immediately turned the faucet off and stared at his wet clothes. He tilted his head to see what is behind of the faucet. He saw a black rubber attached on the other half of the faucet 'That's why all water splashed on me' He removed the black rubber and turned the faucet on 'It's back.' Chanyeol washed his hands throughly and grabbed a paper towel.

 

He turned to his back and saw some blood drips on the floor. He instantly ran and followed the blood drips and it leads on Kyungsoo's bedroom. He busted to the door, Everything is in mess. He saw Kyungsoo's foot on the floor beside the bed where he can't see Kyungsoo whole body. He went nearer and nearer to see Kyungsoo's face with blood and some pooling on the floor. 

 

Chanyeol lifted his head and shaking his shoulder's. Of course who would not panic in that state. "Yah. Kyungsoo-yah. Wake up. What ahppened to you. Who did this to you?" Chanyeol said in panic voice. Tears pooling on his eyes. He kept on shaking him to wake him up. Kyungsoo is trying not to smile at the worried Chanyeol right now. 

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and smiled at him. Chanyeol was confused and lifted him up from the floor. He was to go out of the dorm and send Kyungsoo to the hospital, When Kyungsoo laughing at him. 'Why is he laughing. This not meant for laughing right now' He continued to walked to the door. Kyungsoo panicked also, Chanyeol was serious and didn't get the trick. It was a prank after all. Chanyeol is opening the door and Kyungsoo pushing the door closed again. He doesn't want to go out of the dorm in that state with nothing really happened. Kyungsoo wriggled in Chanyeol's arms. "Yah Let me down." Kyungsoo said clearly and put Kyungsoo down. Chanyeol looked at him feeling so confuse. Kyungsoo can't hold his laughter when he saw Chanyeol is so confuse right now.

 

"Why are you laughing?" Kyungsoo kept on laughing. And Chanyeol realized everything "YOU ING !!!!" Chanyeol yelled at him walked to his bedroom. Kyungsoo throw his body on Chanyeol who is walking away. Kyungsoo back-hugged Chanyeol. "Let me go. You idiot!!! Do you think it's funny?!!?" Chanyeol sounded so angry. Kyungsoo buried his head on Chanyeol's back "Sorry." Kyungsoo said as he hugged Chanyeol harder. "Let go. I'm so pissed right now. You ing idiot." Chanyeol released himself easily on Kyungsoo's clutches and leave Kyungsoo looking so sad.

 

'I really went over the line.' Kyungsoo thought sadly. "I just wanted to prank him and ideas came on my head and followed it." Kyungsoo mumbled to himself and went ot the bathroom. Chanyeol slammed and locked his door loudly. Kyungsoo flinched so much, made even his heart beat ran so fast. He stared at a closed door of Chanyeol's bedroom. He felt really bad. 'YOU IDIOT DO KYUNGSOO' He scolded himself and smacked his head hardly to let him learn his lesson.

 

He went to the bathroom and started to clean a blood stain in his face (It is only Ketchup with water) He takes so many hours to remove the stain's though also in his shirt. It is already midnight when he started to clean his kitchen where Chanyeol was splashed with the faucet, He throw the black rubber that is located beside the sink. And cleaned the blood drips on the floor towards to his room.

 

He stared at his bedroom where he all made the mess. Kyungsoo sighed and pouted 'I really made a big mess' He grabbed a dirty rag on the kitchen and started to wipe the blood stains on the floor. Kyungsoo is groaning, he is tired of wiping the floor with a rag but he still have to clean and fix the living room. 

 

It is already 1:00 in the morning and he is still not finish wiping his bedroom floor. He kept on going to the bathroom and back to his room; to clean the rag and wipe again the floor and clean it again. 'This is really a bad idea' He kept on regretting what he just did. And he is also the one who will clean all of the mess he did.

 

After he cleaned his bedroom he went to the living room where eveything is in chaos. He started to flipped the couch back to normal and other chairs, He collected all of the dirty clothes and tossed it in the hamper. He fixed all the book in the mini bookshelf behind the couch. He carried the T.V back to the wall, and fixed the table back in place. Kyungsoo release a tired sigh as he stared everything is in place right now. He grabbed another rag and went outside of the dorm. He cleaned the door knob, where the peanut butter was smeared onto. He cleaned it throughly. He smiled and saw it is already clean.

 

 

Just something hit Kyungsoo. He close the dorm door, he doesn't have his keys with him neither his phone. He kept knocking on the door but Chanyeol didn't opened him. Kyungsoo's shoulder's deflated and slowly sat down on the corridor of their dorm. No one is there and also it is kinda dark too. Not too dark. He leaned to the wall beside the door. He is really tired right now. His eyes are fluttering shut but he kept on opening his eyes widely to fight off his sleepiness. 

 

Slowly his body started to sway and bam!! He laid on the floor, eyes closed, and started to doze off. He can't stop himself now that he started to drift of to his dreamland. "Goodnight. Even you can't hear me" Kyungsoo mumbled sleepily and slept already.

 

 

 

Chanyeol who is inside their shared dorm was awake the whole time he just didn't opened his dorm, He is scared to death when he saw Kyungsoo like that. He calmed himself now but there is still something in there, that keeps his anger inside him. A growling sounds cuts his reverie and went outside of his bedroom slowly. 

 

He can asure that the coast is clear and went to the kitchen 'That's odd. Where's Kyungsoo.' Chanyeol saw his bedroom being open wide but he is not inside. He also saw the bathroom where Kyungsoo last placed a rag stained blood on the sink, but is not there. Then he first went to the living room and still no Kyungsoo.

 

He grab a cheese in the frisge and a bread in the dining table. He ate there and thoughts running so fast like a train. He spend an hour eating in the kitchen but he is still not satisfied with everything he ate. He went back to his bedroom, he grab his phone, wallet and keys. He will go out for something to eat.

 

 

Chanyeol opened their door and to see Kyungsoo lying on the floor sleeping. He kneeled down and pulled his shoulder's to reveal his sleeping/tired face. "How can you even lock yourself out. You're really idiot don't you?" Chanyeol hissed and s his arms on Kyungsoo's nape and behind his knees. He Carried him back to his bedroom with so much struggle. Chanyeol had a bulky chest and broad shoulder with a very fine strength but when he carried Kyungsoo, everything is like a lie on his body. He kept on stopping and lifting Kyungsoo again. Again and again. Chanyeol kept on gritting his teeth. 'How much did you gain weight and you weight like this' Chanyeol thought. 

 

He carefully placed Kyungsoo on his bed and tucked him. "Mmmm. Sor...ry-mm" Kyungsoo mumbled. Chanyeol thought of it for a second he waved his hands in front of him. 'Is he sleep-talking?' Chanyeol thought. "I'm sor-mm" Chanyeol was shocked to realize Kyungsoo is really sleep talking. He actually thought of it really funny. "What did you say?" Chanyeol whispered and smiled at him. 'I can do this all night. Playing with him while he is asleep.' Chanyeol thought naughtily. "I'm s-so...rry." Kyungsoo said as he shifted his position and clinged his hand on Chanyeol's neck and hugged him on his chest. Kyungsoo thought he hugged a bear and kept on rubbing Chanyeol's face on his chest. While Chanyeol can't release his neck from Kyungsoo's clutches. He just let the smaller hug him all night long then he will yell at him when morning come.

 

 

"Sorry for what?" Chanyeol keeps on conversing with a sleep-talking Kyungsoo. He wanted to record Kyungsoo's cuteness when he sleep talk. He fished his phone on his pocket and tapped on the voice record. He started to record and started it again from the start.

 

"What did you say Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol whispered and placed the phone's mic near on Kyungsoo's mouth. "M-mianhe" Kyungsoo said softly. He placed his phone near on his mouth "Sorry for what?" He placed it again on Kyungsoo's mouth. "F-for w-what I-....... did earlier." Chanyeol chuckled 'Wah. He is really amazing. I can converse with him for too long. Let's see if I can fool him.

 

He placed his phone back onto his mouth "Say Chanyeol.." Chanyeol whispered and Kyungsoo fastly followed it. "Chan.....nyurrrmm...." Kyunsgoo mumbled. 'OMG. I CAN REALLY FOOL HIM.' Chanyeol screamed inside him, he laughed lightly and placed his free hand on his mouth to avoid laughng so loud and woke him up.

 

"Jalsaenggyeosseo... Say it" Chanyeol snickered. Kyungsoo mumbled something inaudible. Chanyeol was really amazed by it. "Say it. Chaneyol Jalsaenggyeosseo" (Note: Jalsaenggyeosseo = You're so Handsome. Correct me if im wrong. I'm not expert in Korean language) 

 

"C-Chan..... Jal..Saeng.gyeosseo" Kyungsoo mumbled. Chanyeol swear he can jump on him now but he picked himself up and continue to play with him. Chanyeol forgot his anger towards this cute, petite guy. With just his cuteness all of his anger was removed from him. Chanyeol can feel Kyungsoo's heartbeat in his ears that is really buried deep on Kyungsoo's chest. 'His heart is beating so loud and fast. Let's see if it will become more faster with this.' Chanyeol thought and smirked.

 

"Say.. Chanyeol saranghae" Chanyeol whispered and placed his phone mic on Kyungsoo's mouth. Kyungsoo shifted his position again and tappred Chanyeol inside of him. Chanyeol wanted to raise his head but Kyungsoo kept on pulling his head back. Chanyeol looked at the sleeping face of this angel in front of him. 'How can I be angry to you with all this you are making me fall more harder.' Chanyeol thought. "Come on say it."

 

 

"Chanyeol Saranghae"

 

 

-----

 

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun finished their late dinner and strolled again on Namsan Tower. "Why did you want to go here?" Baekhyun asked out of the blue, Baekhyunwas seriously curious why did Jongdae wants to go to Namsan Tower for just a dinner. Jongdae cleared his throat " Uhm.. Because it is really pretty and nice to hang out here. I used to hang out here alone." Jongdae said and looked at him, They accidentally met each other's eyes. Baekhyun is the one who broke the eye-contact.

 

"Yeah. It is really nice here and very pretty. I've never gone here with a friend. I always go here with my family." Baekhyun said quite embarrassed. Jongdae noticed it "Don't be embarrassed with it. It is really nice to have a bonding time with your family." Jongdae said with a hint of bitterness in his tone. Baekhyun looked at him worriedly. "Why? Did your parents... uh.." Jongdae just grinned and looked at him. "They are not yet dead, but I felt like they we're dead already. They are focused to their job that they don't have time for me." Baekhyun felt sorry for him. "Have you ever tried cutting yourself?" Baekhyun asked and immediately regretted it.

 

"I'm sorry for bringing up this topic to you. I'll never ask something so personal." Baekhyun bowed at him a sign of how he is sorry for him. Jongdae chuckled "Haha. Don't worry. It is really okay. Well, I tried but I didn't like it so I stopped it instantly." Baekhyun nodded his head, Jongdae looked infront of him and enjoyed the view. Jongdae inhaled deeply and exhaled it after some seconds.

 

"We should get back now. It is pretty late now." Baekhyun said as he face Jongdae who is still enjoying the view. Baekhyun saw sparks on Jongdae's eyes, The city light are being reflected on his eyes that makes it more attractive. Jongdae faced him after a minute "Yeah. Let's go." Jongdae simply said and walked away first. Baekhyun followed him on suit.

 

 

 

 

They flagged down a taxi. Jongdae decided to accompany him in his house. Baekhyun dozes off as he felt a soft and comfortable small pillow on his neck. Jongdae saw him already asleep. He apped the driver's shoulder. He gave his address instead. "Don't worry. I will not do anything bad to him. I am his friend." Jongdae gave the driver a re-assuring smile and started to drive onto the other side.

 

He paid their fare and carefully lift Baekhyun up and closed the taxi's door with his foot and lifted him up again. He made hs way to his house and directly went on their guest room for Baekhyun to stay. He knows Baekhyun is quite uncomfortable sleeping with a not-so-close-friend. So he placed him on their guest room and let him sleep there. He placed a note on the bedside table

 

"If you are awake. You are in my house. You dozed off while on our way to your home. I don't want to disturb your sleep so I told the driver to drive in my house instead. I am only in the room beside from here. But probably I am still sleeping when you wake up. So feel at home okay. Goodnight. -Dae"

 

Jongdae silently closed their guest room's door and triedly went to his bedroom and flopped down. He didn't even changed his clothes and straightly dozes off.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: An update again. Wiee!! Hope you liked it. ^-^