Game

12:51

 

Chanyeol went to his bedroom and wore new set of clothes. In his bedroom are some kind of Kyungsoo's toys storage. Toys, literally toys. It is not what everyone thinking like toys. Chanyeol was engrossed to the box with a word written outside 'Toys'. He opened the box and memories of them playing in the dorm came to his mind.

 

 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo bought so much toys, so that they can have time for each other and have fun when they are in the dorm. Sometimes when Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to their dorm they always play Jenga. Kyungsoo always loses, He really hates that game. Chanyeol always remembers when someone lose they will face the truth or overcome a dare.

 

As always, Kyungsoo always lose the game he always overcome the dare that was given one of the three. Chanyeol always dared him to hug him but Jongin eyes are flaring in jealousy and always retort with his dare. Baekhyun just stayed silent beside Chanyeol, Kyungsoo was about to hug Chanyeol because of a simple dare. Until, Jongin pulled him back and Kyungsoo losses his balance and sat on Jongin's lap and Jongin decided to change the game.

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he lifted the stacks of Jenga. 'Should we play?' Chanyeol thought and placed the stacks of Jenga beside him and dig in the box to find more. He found Loaded Questions. There two box of it, One is labeled as adults and one in just Loaded Question. He get the two box and the stack of Jenga. 

 

 

He walked to the living room and placed the board games to the table. He wanted to invite more friends but Baekhyun is busy with Jongdae. He moved the couch so that they can have enough space to play on the floor. "Kyungsoo-yah!!! Let's play!!! Come outside" Chanyeol yelled as he fixed the living room and heard a scream "I don't want." Chanyeol sighed he fixed everything already and Kyungsoo doesn't want to play with him. So he walked to the smaller's bedroom. It is locked tho.

 

"Come on!!!! Let's play. Open your door. Faster!! It will be fun. Even thought we're only will be playing" Chanyeol mumbled the last part. After a minute of persuading to play with him, Kyungsoo finally opened his door with his grumpy face. "What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked in a warning voice. Chanyeol beamed at him "Play with me. I found some board games." Kyungsoo shooked his head and turned his back, he was about shut the door again when Chanyeol held on the back of his collar. "Where are you going Mr. Grumpy?" Kyungsoo became more irritated. "I will sleep." Kyungsoo stated calmly.

 

Chanyeol pulled the back of his collar and dragged him all the way to the living room. He forcefully made Kyungsoo sit down on the floor. "You will not go anywhere." Chanyeol said as he glared at the smaller. Kyungsoo just gave him a tired sigh. "Faster. I want to sleep early." Kyungsoo said as he stack the Jenga. Chanyeol was quite shock about what he just said. 'Sleep early?! Does he even know what time is it now?' Chanyeol thought frustatedly.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo finished stacking the Jenga Blocks. "Who will go first?" Kyungsoo said. "Rock, Paper, Scissors" Chanyeol said as he sat down in front of him. "You're really bad at that game." Kyungsoo snorted, Chanyeol rolled his eyes to the side. "Try me" 

 

In the end Chanyeol did lose in Rock, Paper, Scissors "Told ya!!" Kyungsoo sticked his tongue out. "Let's see who will lose after we remove some Jenga blocks" Chanyeol smirked "Oh wait!! We should have dare for the one who will knocked down the tower" Chanyeol said excitedly. "Geurae." Kyungsoo simply said as he started to remove one piece of block from the tower and placed it at the topmost part of it.

 

Chanyeol's target is from the lowermost part, while Kyungsoo is in the middle. They are having fun so far even if they only have each other playing the game. Kyungsoo's turn when the tower started to wobble "Oh. It's gonna fall. I can smell the scent of giving dare" Chanyeol said in triumphant. Kyungsoo just glared at him but he's not angry, he is having so much fun. He didn't expect to be this fun. Kyungsoo keeps on changing his position, he is uneasy because the tower is unstable right now. Chanyeol successfully made the lower part weak. Kyungsoo went near Chanyeol's place "Yah!!! No changing of places!!!" Chanyeol said as he pushed Kyungsoo back onto his seat. "That's unfair!!" Kyungsoo retorted but in the end Chanyeol won the argument and the smaller stayed on his seat. 

 

Kyungsoo stretched his arms in an uncomfortable way and carefully pushed one piece of wood, As long as he moved that piece the tower wobble "Oh. Oh. Oh!!!" Chanyeol exlcaimed excitedly, he even tried to secretly blows a wind towards the tower. Kyungsoo glared at him "Don't you dare!!!" Kyungsoo said in a warning voice. Chanyeol just giggled at him. 

 

He tried to move it again and the tower see-saw, Kyungsoo widened his eyes. He is currently frozen and lips pursed together also he held his breathing. Chanyeol is clapping like a seal in front of him. Kyungsoo doesn't want to lose the game, even though he really wanted to quit. Kyungsoo is panicking and moved again. Kyungsoo's patience can't bear it and punched the blocks. "AISH!!!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed angrily. "I hate this ing piece of " Chanyeol laughed at his ridiculeness.

 

"What's your dare?" Kyungsoo asked as he stacked the Jenga pieces back on the box. "Uhmm. I can't think of anything right now. Later!!" Chanyeol said as he grabbed their next game to be played.

 

"Ige Mwoya?!" Kyungsoo asked, he first time saw this 'Loaded questions' game. Chanyeol carefully brought out the cards and a board. (This might quite not exactly what it should be. But I instead used a board with an arrow)

 

 

Because they are only two of them. They will just take turns of saying a question and write the answer on the paper *provided in the game* The two of them should be honest to pick which one is funnier answer and they will get a VIP card. The most VIP card wins. "So, Smaller first." Chanyeol snickered and Kyungsoo glared at him.The taller pointed the rules that is a the back of the box "Smaller should go first" The box says.

 

Kyungsoo spinned the arrow and it pointed to Pink one. Kyungsoo draws a card and find the question with Pink bullet/human statue.

 

"What is something you would love to do everyday of your life?" Kyungsoo said out loud and started to write their answers to the paper. Next Chanyeol (I will skip the spinning thing)

 

"What is the best thing to whisper than to shout?" Chanyeol laughed at the question and wrote down his answer.

 

"How many times do you normally hit the snooze button after your alarm goes off?" Chanyeol pursed his lips, this question got Chanyeol red-handed.

 

"What do you do in private that others would find disgusting?" Kyungsoo smuged his face with the question.

 

"If you had to grow an extra body part, what would it be?" Both of them don't know how they should react with the question.

 

As long as they ask question the more it gets so intimate. Kyungsoo decided that Chanyeol's drawed card will be the last one, the taller agreed "Why can't someone move on from their first love?" Chanyeol gasped in the question and Kyungsoo froze 'Is this question really for me to hit me so bad?' Chanyeol wrote his answer while Kyungsoo just stared blankly and didn't wrote anything "You should write your answer!!" Chanyeol quite whining.. There is part of Chanyeol wanted to know his answer for this question. The reason why can't he let go of someone. 

 

Chanyeol collected the paper, he was about to read the question and their answer "Wait!! We should not decide it will be so biased. We should call someone. Call Baekhyun." Chanyeol agreed and get his phone. He rang Baekhyun's facetime.

 

Phone Conversation

 

"Baekhyun-ah!!" Chanyeol said as he distanced his phone away for him to see Kyungsoo in the screen

"Annyeong!!!" Baekhyun greets them happily.

 

"Baekkie. We played a game. I should invite you over when you're not busy studying with Jongdae."

 

"Well, next time. This weekend, Can I invite Jongdae too? He is really funny to be with."

 

"Yes. You can invite him" Chanyeoll decided and get a smacked on his head. "Why are you deciding on your own?" Kyungsoo said to him. "Why can't we have more friends? It will be more fun though. The more the merrier." Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed. Kyungsoo felt so defeated again with the argument, he never win over Chanyeol whe it comes to arguments.

 

"So here, Kyungsoo will say a question and I will say the answers. Pick which is funnier."

 

 

SKIPPING TIME

 

Chanyeol won the game again. 2 dare for Kyungsoo. "You're dare is ....." Chanyeol discontinued and eyed Kyungsoo sharply. "You have to make me Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner tomorrow" Chanyeol stated. Kyungsoo simply glared "How dare you." Kyungsoo said in low voice "Why. It is a dare. You don't want it? Fine I'll make it harder." Kyungsoo waited for another change of his plans

 

"Take care of me like a baby" 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: Channie. What kind of dare is that?! Hahahaha. I recommend Loaded Questions. I it really fun to play but I changed the way you should play in this fic. It is hard to explain it tho so I made it simplier.