Trekking and Camping

12:51


It was 4 in the morning when Kyungsoo woke up. He just noticed that he slept on Chanyeol's arms and when he looked up, Chanyeol is straining his neck to the side. He slowly lift his head and that makes Chanyeol's head slowly drop on the side. He is dead asleep so he can't be awoken so easy.

 

Kyungsoo sat up and doesn’t know what to do to him. He climbed down on the bed and went beside Chanyeol. He carefully pushed Chanyeol slightly in the middle so that he will not fall to the side. After securing him not to fall he went to his feet part and pulled him downwards, carefully. He froze when Chanyeol is chuckling out of sudden. He looked to Chanyeol’s face ‘His eyes are closed and he is chuckling. Is he really asleep?’ Kyungsoo placed his feet down and walked near his face, to examine if he’s really sleeping. He even waved his hand in front of him. "He’s sleeping tho. How can be laugh when he is asleep?” Kyungsoo mumbled to himself.

 

He went back to his feet and pulled him slowly, enough to fit Chanyeol in the bed. He even tucked him under the blanket, he placed a pillow on his chest and placed Chanyeol’s arms around it for him to hug it. He doesn’t know why did that, maybe just to make Chanyeol more comfortable (?)

 

He wore Chanyeol’s slippers that right beside the bed and went out. He’s too lazy to get his slippers on the other side of the bed. It was clean and neat outside of their bedroom, just like what he seen before he slept in their room. He glanced at the window near the couch, he saw the moonlight shining brightly ‘I wanted to go out for a moment.’ Kyungsoo thought as he got a note. Of course he need to inform them when they woke up. After writing a note for them. He wore a decent slippers and went to the rooftop.

 

The rooftop looked like a garden, full of tiny grass (like what you always see in a park) bundles of flowers and tiny trees. It is quite dark up there, but he can still clearly see the colors of the flower and the greenery colour of the small trees. He crouched down and touched the small trees. A small curl at the end of his lips appeared, he felt nice when he can see some plants, trees, flowers around. It feels like he is living his life in a very beautiful and peaceful one.

 

The Luminescence that came from the moon makes the atmosphere so breath-taking. Kyungsoo walked near the edge and sat descently and slowly laid his body down on the cold grass. Staring at the moon for a long time doesn't bore Kyungsoo. He likes to stare at everything and everyone.

 

He closed his eyes, feeling the good scenery. As the time goes by, he started to hummed some songs. 

 

"I'm sorry if I say I need you

But I don't care, I'm not scared of love

'Cause when I am not with you, I'm weaker

Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?

'Cause you make me strong"

 

 

He doesn't how did he come up with a song, it just hit him with words. He just keeps on humming and humming, even changed the songs.

 

"I'm half a man, at best

With a half an arrow in my chest

'cause I miss everything we do

I'm a half a heart without you"

 

His eyes are still closed, just when he felt someone is moving beside him. He opened one of his eye and looked beside him.

 

"Did I interrupt you? I'm sorry" That person gave him a Boxed-shape smile. Kyungsoo just replied him with a shyly smile and shooked his head. The person beside him laid his back, side by side with Kyungsoo. Both of them staring in the stars above the clouds.

 

"What are you doing here at this kind of time?" The person asked 'I wish he won't panic around when we are conversating' Kyungsoo looked at him and smiled slightly "I woke up minutes ago and I coincidentally liked the aura of the moon so I decided to go here and feel the nice scenery that I didn't saw in my life. How about you, Baekhyun? It is still early you can sleep more in your bedroom." Kyungsoo asked as Baekhyun looked back at him. Kyungsoo tilting his head to the right, while Baekhyun tilting his head to the left.

 

"I can't sleep at all. I heard your bedroom was being closed so I thought you just went to the Bathroom, but so many minutes passed. I didn't heard your door was being opened or being closed. So that is when I found your note and went here." Baekhyun sighed slowly, Kyungsoo shifted his gaze to the aurora of the skies. The sky is changing its colour to darkish-blue

 

"It's really pretty here" Baekhyun said softly, Kyungsoo huffed through his nose "Yeah. It is really weird that I've been living years already, but I've never seen this kind of scenery. It's really beautiful." Kyungsoo stated quite in awe. He lifted his arms like he was reachin the stars, He was feeling the cold breeze in early morning.

 

Kyungsoo inhaled that can be heard by Baekhyun, He looked at Kyungsoo who's eyes are closed feeling the cold breeze. Baekhyun did the same and inhaled a very fresh air. It felt so different when you inhaled a fresh air. It makes your feelings so light and makes your mood in a very happily way. As they felt the air, Baekhyun hummed some song attempting to sing with Kyungsoo. While, Kyungsoo still eyes closed and heard Baekhyun humming a song, he chuckled as he gets what Baekhyun is humming and sing some parts that he know.

 

"Just One Day, If I can be with you

Just One Day, If I can hold your hands

Just One Day, If I can be with you

Just One Day (Just One Day)"

 

Baekhyun was shocked that he can recognized what he is humming 'Maybe this kind of therapy may work in him.' Baekhyun thought as he keeps on humming and helping Kyungsoo with some missing words just to make the song complete. Baekhyun felt so close to him after they sang one song and the Sky is now bright blue, but that didn't stopped them from singing songs. Baekhyun can feel that they can use music to get close and return his feelings and memories back to him. Baekhyun ruffled Kyungsoo's hair as they finished another song. They harmonized, they took turns and make the tone on point or even changed the the original tone to their self-made tune.

 

Baekhyun can't think of what they did most of the times so that he can really remember him. They only bicker to each other and Chanyeol will stop them. Well, sometimes they sing together but it is really rare opportunity. Baekhyun chaned his attitude around them because he thought that his attitude will not bring to anywhere in life but to judge people so much, being sassy most of the time.

 

 

It is already pass 5 in the morning when they went back to their shared dorm. Baekhyun's arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's shoulders. The smaller is okay with it, they shared some talks when they we're in the rooftop. Baekhyun really shared what they did most of the time, Kyungsoo didn't know if he will believe at Baekhyun's story 'cause he can't remember anything, like any interactions with him. Still, he listens until Baekhyun's story is done and kyungsoo doesn't have to share so they deicded to went back.

 

Chanyeol is still sleeping in their shared bedroom and Jongdae is the same but woke up when Baekhyun entered the bedroom. Jongdae looked at his back to see Baekhyun sneaking inside the door. "Oh you're......awake huh." Baekhyun stated softly as he interrupted Jongdae's sleep. The latter just turned to his back again and resume his sleep. Baekhyun sighed and let Jongdae sleep for more. He opened the door and halfway to go outside when Jongdae called him "Can you stay here?" Jongdae asked, Baekhyun doesn't mind it and went to his side of the bed and sat there while Jongdae sleeps.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo went inside of their shared bedroom, A loud snore welcomed him. He flicnhed at the loud noise he just heard. He carefully closed the door without making any noise other than Chanyeol's loud snores. He turned to his back just to see, the blanket is in the floor, some of the pillows are anywhere, the snacks that is in the nightstand is already on the floor making so much mess, And of course Chanyeol himself. Kyungsoo remembered that he tucked hims neatly and soundlessly before he leaves the room it is just barely an hour and a half and the room changed instantly. Chanyeol's legs we're sprawled all over the bed, same with his arms. Mouth hanging wide open, some drools at the corner of his mouth. He can't recall when he saw Chanyeol being so sloppy. But there are something going in his mind that he doesn't know. It's like something is flashing back in his mind but can't really recall the whole flashback, it is really intangible.

 

As long as keeps on flashing back something that he don't know, his head gets so heavy and his sight becomes so dizzy. Kyungsoo fell on his knees and make a loud 'Thud' noise into the whole room. His whole sight is blurry and his head is aching so much as he keeps on recalling something behind his mind. Chanyeol was alerted with the noise even he is still sleepy and eyes barely open. He sat up to see what was commotion is. His eyes are still blurry from the sudden change of brightness. Kyungsoo's body falls to the side and hands clutching his head so furiously. Chanyeol stood up and rushed over Kyungsoo in a flash. His sleepiness was removed from him since he saw Kyungsoo's state.

 

He wrapped his long arms around Kyungsoo's body and carried him towards the bed. He placed him carefully for him not be hurt. Kyungsoo curled up like a ball in the bed as his massive headache is still attacking him. Kyungsoo pushed everything around him and kicking everything. He even kicked Chanyeol's knee to make him scoot away from him. When pain strikes Kyungsoo that the pain can't be bearable, he fogets everything around him wants the pain or the feeling to subside and that's when he will realized what did he just did.

 

Apparently, Chanyeol is receiving constant kicks from Kyungsoo as the smaller whimpered in pain. Chanyeol bear all of the kicks he gave to him and went near him, he rubbed Kyungsoo's creased forehead to smoothen his forehead. The pain didn't subside, Chanyeol doesn't what happened to him but his instincts says that Kyungsoo really needs so much comfort right now. So he followed his instincts

 

"Kyungsoo. Calm down. What happened to you?" Chanyeol asked worriedly as he started to massaged his head, Kyungsoo's whimpering noises is still loud, like a baby is going to cry. "Calm down first." Chanyeol reminded him as he massaged his head with his two-hands. However, the pain subsides slowly, and pain can bearable already. The taller didn't know what just happened to him, he keeps on rubbing his forehead.

 

Chanyeol laid and scooped Kyungsoo, he let Kyungsoo lie on his chest while both of his arms busy rubbing his head. Baekhyun adn JOngdae busted through their door as when they heard Kyungsoo's whimpering voice. "What happened to him?" Baekhyun asked frantically to the newly-waked up Chanyeol. He just shrugged his shoulder "I just woke up when I heard a loud thud noise and I saw him whimpering in pain. I don't know what just happened or what happened before he was in pain." Baekhyun and Jongdae nodded.

 

Chanyeol's phone light up and vibrating. Chanyeol picked up his phone, it was his dad messaged him.

 

From: Appa

5:53AM

"Yeol. What time are we gonna pick you up? We we're ready to leave now. All of your things needed are already in the car."

 

Chanyeol suddenly remembered that they will go camping today. He looked at Jongdae and Baekhyun "Pack your things that is good for 2 nights. We will have camping today. Now go Mom and Dad is gonna pick us here." Jongdae's head shot up. "I can bring us there too. I have a driver at home also things we need to use for camping." Baekhyun just stood frozen doesn't get why are they doing this. Camping all of the sudden.

 

 

 

 

They all end up in 2 cars and driving through the main road towards the mountains. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo is in Chanyeol's parents car while Jongdae and Baekhyun in Jongdae's car with his driver. Chanyeol is the one who took care of Kyungsoo after he experienced a massive headache. He even carried him all the way to the car with the help of his dad too. Chanyeol is the one who packed Kyungsoo's things and same with his'.

 

Chanyeol laid Kyungsoo's head on his lap and placed a hand on his shoulder to keep him in place. Chanyeol strain his neck to the side while he sleeps. Jongdae and Baekhyun is also sleeping in his car while his driver is following Chanyeol's car.

 

 

After 2 hours of driving. They all arrived at the bottom of the mountain, Chanyeol's parents also hired a tour guide for them. Kyungsoo is still asleep on Chanyeol's lap, the taller can't move so much to interrupt his beauty sleep after what just happened in the dorm. "Eomma. Should I wake him up?" Mrs. Park was about to answer his question when she looked at the back seat. Kyungsoo's eyes are fluttering open already. "Oh. He's awake already what are you saying?" Mrs. Park looked at his son who is confused. He leaned his head in front Kyungsoo. to see Kyungsoo just woke up "Oh." Chanyeol was the only thing he said.

 

"We're here." Mr. Park exclaimed as he park it on the parking area. Kyungsoo lifted his head and stretches his limbs in a small leg space in the car, even he got the whole space of the back seat. Kyungsoo looked around him feeling so puzzled. "Where are we?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol, 'cause apparently, he doesn't recognized Chanyeol's parents.

 

"First, Kyungsoo this is my mom and this is my dad." Chanyeol introduced his parents as both of them turned their head to the backseat to look at Kyungsoo. He bowed his head and introduced himself with politeness.

 

"So now, we are in the bottom of a mountain. We will trek all the way to the top and camp there." Channyeol explained as Kyungsoo looked intensely at the window, where tall trees are planted. Some kind of forest though. "Is it okay to walked down there?" Kyungsoo pointed where the trail is going to. "It looks so scary though." He looked back at Chanyeol waiting for his answer. He just chuckled and ruffled his hair as his innocence strikes him again.

 

"Rumours said that it is really dangerous there, there are spiders, snakes and many venomous reptiles." That is when Chanyeol really, really regretted what he just said

 

"WHAT?! AND WE ARE GONNA WALK DOWN THERE? ARE YOU CRAZY. Well, maybe yes. I WILL NEVE GO THERE. IW ILL JUST STAY HERE. I'LL SLEEP HERE. YOU CAN GO UP THERE." Kyungsoo said dumbly and lift his feet in the seat ready to get his sleep. Mrs. Park slapped Chanyeol's head "Yah. You're idiot aren't ya? Kyungsoo is innocent, how come you can scare him like that." Chanyeol winced in pain, he is an actual stupid.

 

"I'm just joking. Come on. Let's go." Chanyeol opened his door that is beside him. He pulled Kyungsoo's hand carefully making him sit down, but he is making himself so heavy. So, he can't be pulled by Chanyeol "I don't want to go there even its a joke. I will not go there." Chanyeol enetered the car again but only of his half body as he pulled Kyungsoo outside of the car. So Kyungsoo got no other choice, which is to cling on Chanyeol so he will not be dirty or let himself fall in the ground. Mrs. Park got Kyungsoo's slippers that is inside the car and placed it in the ground. Chanyeol closed the car door with his feet.

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae got out of their car too. "Did he just woke up?" Baekhyun asked as he can see Kyungsoo's hair is so messy, but still looks good on him. Chanyeol just nodded and let Kyungsoo down. Jongdae's driver is the one who opened and helped Jongdae get their things out of the car. Mr. Park is on the other side.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Park also joined their camping (Last minute descision) So, they got 2 Camping tent and lot's of bag. Jongdae got 2 camping tent too. He includes his driver, its gonna be lonely if his driver stays in the car all alone. Kyungsoo just stood in his spot watching them divide what they are going to carry. "Soo. Change your slippers into shoes" Chanyeol stated as he got new nickname for him. Kyungsoo didn't matter his new nickname, he actually likes it. Chanyeol passed Kyungsoo's shoes with black socks. All of them changed into shoes or trekking shoes, Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's slippers and packed it in his own backpack. Mr. Park locked their car and carried all of their things

 

"Am I not gonna carry anything? I can handle it though. I'm not that weak." Kyungsoo stated quite confused as no one gave him any bag to carry. Mr. Park gave him the smallest and not that light thing, which is one of the tent. It is not that small and not that big. Baekhyun went beside Kyungsoo "You ready for this?" Baekhyun said happily seems like an overly excited puppy for his food. Kyungsoo shooked his head "No. I don't want to go there" He pointed at the trail once again, Baekhyun slapped his hand instantly. "Bite it. Faster" Kyungsoo looked at him confusely "W-Why?" Baekhyun gripped his finger and shoved it in Kyungsoo's mouth "Bite it. Now" Baekhyun demanded, Kyungsoo still confused and bit his finger not too hard "Harder" Kyungsoo followed and bit it hard. He let go of his hand after he bit it. "Don't ever point anything when we walked towards the forest, understand?" Baekhyun warned him, he doesn't want to expand what he meant, because kyungsoo will refused to go trekking with them again.

 

Baekhyun forcely pushed Kyungsoo towards the uphill. And soon, they started to climb towards the first peak with the tour guide. Kyungsoo is hugging the tent bag tightly like his life was depended on it.

 

After 20 minutes of trekking they've reached the first stop. Kyungsoo didn't even noticed that 20 minutes already passed before they reached the first stop. They took a short break, a water break to be exact. Kyungsoo just sat down on a bamboo-made bench. Chanyeol opened his backpack and lend Kyungsoo and icy-water that they (read: Chanyeol, Baekhyun & Jongdae) made earlier. Kyungsoo shivered when the cold feeling touched his hot mouth (ual Innuendo) Chanyeol just watched him drink water and passed a small towel for his few sweats on his forehead. "Thank you" Kyungsoo said softly as he grab the towel to dry his face. Chanyeol just gave him a toothy smile before packing the water bottle inside his backpack.

 

"Come on. We still have so much to walk through." The tour guide stated as he pointed the other two mountains beside. Kyungsoo eyes widened "Are gonna pass through that.... 2 tall thing." All of them chuckled as Kyungsoo wanted to give up no that they are in the middle of their trekking. The tour guide smiles at him "Yes. We will climb those. And you can't quit now that we are here already." Kyungsoo looked down in his lap with a matching pout. He doesn't want to walk more, he's not even tired but he doesn't walk anymore. Chanyeol saw his expression

 

"Come on Soo!! They all joined to camp up there. It will be worth it." Chanyeol cheered him up. "Fighting!!" Chanyeol said cheerfully and gave an energizing smile that makes Kyungsoo smile too. "Let's go?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo also the others. Kyungsoo nodded and stood up, holding the tent bag tightly.

 

They started to trek in the morning and reached the camping site at the top part of the mountain, after 4 hours of walking. Kyungsoo lazily laid his body in the clean grass of the camping site with the camping bag beside him. Perspiring overload, Hungry and wet shirt. They all took a break that they've reached the peak. Chanyeol sat beside Kyungsoo and grab his phone. He collaged all of the pictures he took while they we're trekking.

 

 (This is actually my picture when me and my brother go trekking. It is really dangerous and my shoes is not compatible for trekking; that if I slipped on the side. Death instantly will welcome me.)

 

He showed the picture to Kyungsoo feeling so proud that they've been through this kind of activity. Energy draining activity. Jongdae and Baekhyun sat beside Kyungsoo, taking a break too. All of the adults we're on the other side giving their child's have some time.

 

Chanyeol grabbed the tent bag from Kyungsoo and starts preparing the tent, he let all of the things fall into the ground. Jongdae helped Chanyeol assemble the tent. Whiile the other two just laid on the ground staring at the not so bright sky, but it seems gonna rain though.

 

"Did you have fun climbing up here?" Kyungsoo stared at him and smiled, a smile that can make everyone wants to squish his cheeks. "Yes. I had fun climbing here, even it is really tiring." Baekhyun nodded and pursed his lips. Baekhyun wrapped his hands around Kyungsoo, just to make him more comfortable with him.

 

"What really happened to you after we got inside the dorm earlier in the morning?" Curiousity killed Baekhyun, he can't avoid being so concern to him. "There are some things replaying in my mind..." Kyungsoo discontinued and closed his eyes. "Those things keeps on lingering in my mind. I don't who that person is. Then, I got a massive headache and my sight becomes blurry so that is why I fell down on the floor." Kyungsoo explains to him as he leans on Baekhyun's touch, Of course being a hyung to him.

 

"Just don't force yourself to remember things. It might happen again anytime." Kyungsoo nodded and a smirk in his face. "Chanyeol is the one who planned all this... This camping trip." Kyungsoo brows knitted and felt so puzzled. "Why? For what?" Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder as he held on Kyungsoo's head. "Maybe, it is for your therapy. He said that going on camping, trekking and many more activities may work your brain and regain your lost memories and feelings."

 

"Why do we have to trek for so long? We could just do small things tho." Kyungsoo got a point, they don't need to go somewhere far for his therapy. Like, strategy games, exercise and many more that they can do in their dorm. Baekhyun just shrugged as he really don't know what Chanyeol got and made them go camping. Soon, Chanyeol and Jongdae finished assembling the 2 tents. Chanyeol went inside of their tent and zipped it. Because he was gonna changed his clothes ito a comfortable one. The tent is small though, but it can still fit 2 persons. 

 

Mr. Park went to Chanyeol's tent and handed him his guitar case. Yes, Mr. Park packed his guitar for him. Because they wanted to have a campfire at night and sing songs around the fire. Chanyeol thanked his father for carrying his guitar for so many hours.

 

Jongdae changed his shirt as it is full of mud and dirt. Thankfully, he brought alcohol with him. He called Baekhyun to go and changed his shirt to a new ones, but Baekhyun just said that he will change later after their talk. Chanyeol went out of his tent and went to his Appa's tent.

 

"Can we get woods here?" Chanyeol asked as his stomach starts to make grumbling noises. Chanyeol knows some survival tips. Mrs. Park chuckled as he heard his son's stomach. "Yeah. We can get some here." Mr. Park starts to fixed himself while Chanyeol wait outside of their tent. "Come on?" Chanyeol nodded as they started to roam around the mountain to gather small woods.

 

 

 

 

*I made so much time skips here*

 

 

It was 8 in the evening, Kyungsoo is sleeping early in their shared tent, covered with so much layers of shirt and jackets. It feels like winter up there. Chanyeol is starting to lit the other stick with a lighter. Jongdae, Baekhyun, Mr&Mrs Park and the tour guide are around the fire, waiting for Chanyeol to finish what he is doing. They are all wearing thick jacket to fight over the coldness of the mountain. Mrs. Park went back to their tent and brought something back.

 

"Yay!! Marshmallows!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly. What is camping without marshmallows in sticks, she even brought clean sticks for them to stick the marshmallow. Mrs. Park gave the pack of extra large marshmallows also the sticks too. Baekhyun instantly opened the pack and ate one of it. Jongdae smacked Baekhyun's head that makes everyone laugh.

 

"Why are you eating it already? We should heat it first in the fire vefore eating. You greedy." Jongdae hissed as he rolled his eyes to the side. Baekhyun stared at him, he doesn't know why did Jongdae gets so mad easily today. He even didn't do anything. "Why? I am hungry already and Chanyeol is struggling to make the fire big." Baekhyun reasoned out as he grabbed another one "Don't eat anymore. Those will not be enough for us." Jongdae sounded so pissed off and Baekhyun doesn't know why. He just innocently ate one piece of marshmallow.

 

After so many struggles, Chanyeol makes the fire more stronger and Baekhyun gave the marshmallow to everyone, he keeps quiet. Trying to solve what Jongdae's feelings right now. Chanyeol grabbed one stick and stab one marshmallows and remembered Kyungsoo. He rushed to their tent and zipped it open. Kyungsoo is sleeping noisily, he is so tired from the hike they've been through. Too bad, Kyungsoo didn't saw how the sun went down and makes everything so ethereal. Clouds beneath them, the sky changes colour from light blue to orange-ish colour and to dark red, until the sun is completely down. Though it is really dark they didn't foget to bring so many flashlights and lamps.

 

Chanyeol crawled near him he doesn't want to remove his shoes because he will go out eventually when Kyungsoo woke up. He shaked Kyungsoo's shoulder "Kyungsoo-ah. Wake up. You sleep all day. We'll having our campfire now. Come on. Get up and sit down there." Chanyeol slight pushed him to wake him up.

 

"Hnnnggmmhm~~" Kyungsoo whined as he swat Chanyeol's hands off him. "Yah. wake up, Don't make me carry you again all the way out here." Chanyeol demanded jokingly to a not-moving Kyungsoo. "Yah!!" Chanyeol stated quite hopeless. He removed his shoes and went completely inside of their tent. He scooped Kyungsoo "Mmmhhm.~"

 

"Come on. Wake up your lazy fat body" Chanyeol even rubbed his eyes for him to really waked him up. Kyungsoo slides his body to the side for him to lay down again but Chanyeol catched him again. "Yah youlazy come on. Wake up." Chanyeol can't see any progress from waking him up. 'This won't unless I really forced him again' Chanyeol as he instantly wrapped his hands around Kyungsoo and lift him. Kyungsoo's eyes shot open and panic instantly. He grabbed on Chanyeol's mascular biceps (NOTE: CAUSE THE ING. THE ING CONCERT LAST NIGHT CHANYEOL'S BICEPS KILLED ME)

 

 God he just killed me. Plus he's tanned nowlike Kyungsoo (Secretly Kyungsoo's fanboy?)

 

 

Kyungsoo never thought that Chanyeol had a mascular biceps, he can't see it through his lanky body though. He always wore oversized shirts with oversized sleeves that makes him slim. Chanyeol carried him towards the campfire, he placed Kyungsoo down on a mat where Baek and Dae's seating. He went back to get Kyungsoo's shoes immediately as he felt so cold.

 

"Kyungsoo here" Jongdae stated as he give a 2 sticks with marshmallows. Kyungsoo is still sleepy but he accepted it. He was about lean his back in to the mat but Chanyeol was right behind him and pushd him into a seating position. Kyungsoo clicked his tongue in annoyance. Chanyeol is like everywhere.

 

Kyungsoo placed the marshmallows near the fire and let is be warm. It is quite chilly night up there,but still bearable. As they ate marhsmallows, Chanyeol sat beside Kyungsoo and propped his left knee behind Kyungsoo so he can't lay down. He grabbed the guitar beside him "What do you guys wanna sing?" He didn't even wait for them to respond as he starts to hum some songs. And slowly, Kyungsoo tries to catch up with him.

 

"Hold me close, By your side

Baby, never let me go through the night

As I open my eyes

Baby, kiss me from my nose down to my"

 

Kyungsoo sang lowly as he tried to recall some of the lyrics he can't. It is a progress to Kyungsoo's therapy or recovering his lost memories. Chanyeol was literally shocked that Kyungsoo can still recall a song that they used to sing when they went to norebang. Well, Probably he always offer this song to Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo offers this song to Jongin. So he changed the tune to change the song.

 

 

"When I close my eyes

Then I realized

With you I wanna be,

And with open arms

I'm waiting for the hour

For the time that you will see,

See and feel the love

We deserve to have

You and I we're meant to be,

When I close my eyes

You are here with me"

 

Jongdae sang as Chanyeol keeps on strumming his guitar. Mr and Mrs Park clapped their hands as Jongdae finishes the song with so much soul in it. However, Baekhyun slightly felt the words what just Jongdae sang. He felt sad for him for singing sad songs though it should be happy. Chanyeol strummed another tune as anyone can join in and sing with him.

 

"If I told I was perfect I'd be lying

If there's something I'm not doing but I'm trying

I know I'm not angel

But I'm not so bad (No, no, no)

If you see me at the party conversating

That doesn't mean telephone numbers are exhanging

I know I'm not angel

But I'm not so bad (No, no, no)"

 

Chanyeol sang with Kyungsoo as they finish the song shortly. Chanyeol gave hima energizing smile despite of the cold wind hitting their faces. Baekhyun started to hum lowly and started to sing on his own.

 

"Someday, Someone's gonna love me

The way, I wanted you to need me

Someday, Someone's gonna take your place

Someday, I'll forget about you

You'll see, I won't even miss you

Someday, Someday"

 

Chanyeol felt like this words are directly sent to him by Baekhyun. He really doesn't feel anything to him other than a love than like brother's. He doesn't hate him, he just can't feel the same with what Baekhyun's feeling to him. All of them have heavenly voices and the audience (The tour guide, Mr and Mrs Park) are applauding for their outstanding and hair raising voices.

 

Their jamming night continues and keeps singing happy songs. But somehow, they can't avoic some sad songs overcome their minds especially Baekhyun and Jongdae. They don't know why but their head is full of sorrow and sadness

 

"Someone's always saying goodbye

I believe it hurts when we cry

Don't we know partings never so easy

And with all the achings inside

I believe some hearts won't survive

Trying hard to pretend

That we're gonna be fine"

 

Jongdae sang songs on his own too. They just keeps on singing and singing some song with only with their chorus'. And the meaning of every words are so meaningful. Chanyeol is struggling to catch up with them 'cause he doesn't know some songs that they sang so they let them sing acapella. Kyungsoo is listening attentively at each songs they sang. He keeps his attention on those word we're thrown by Baekhyun and Jongdae and felt their emotions by their voices.

 

'They both must be really sad. They keeps on singing sad songs too.' Kyungsoo thought as he thinks what song can brighten the mood. He started to sing a trot song "Shabang Shabang" (Note: I saw it in YT that Jongdae actually sang it but they are sad here so I just make it Kyungsoo instead) Mrs. Park joined Kyungsoo as they sang Shabang shabang. And it makes their mood so happy. Thanks to Kyungsoo's senses.

 

As time goes by, they actually don't know what time is it now, but they really had so much fun singing with each other and also they can see some progress for Kyungsoo's therapy. Music really can help him recall some songs in the past. Jongdae and Baekhyun is the first one to excuse themselves to sleep now in their tent. Right nest is their tour guid and Chanyeol's parents.

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol laid beneath a million stars. It's really dark around and their campfire getting dim too. Chanyeol scooped him "You're doing good in your recovery huh." Chanyeol complimented him as Kyungsoo leaned in his touch and laid his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. A very cold breeze passed by Kyungsoo's face that makes him giggle and shake a bit.

 

It just took a solid 5 minutes before Chanyeol can hear soft snores. He took a peek at Kyungsoo that is already asleep in his arms. He pulled him close so he can feel some warm, they are still outisde though. Chanyeol hummed a song and closed his eyes, giving all of his passion, love and his soul to the song that he will sing.

 

"I wish that I could say these words tonight

Wish I have the courage, wish I might

Have the chance to show you, and speak what's on my mind

While you're right next to me, I've loved you from the start

 

Wish that I could walk you down the road

Share each moment, have my hand to hold

My imagination's, beginning to unfold

Every wish is granted, every dream and hope

 

Wish I may, Wish I might find a way to your heart

Wish that I'll be the sun to warm you all through you life

Wish you may feel my love that is hidden in the stars

Wish I may, Wish I might be the one..."

 

Chanyeol sang pssionately as he stops, he pulled something in his pocket. It's a dogtag with a words engraved into it. He stared at it for a moment "I wanted to give this to you when I left you alone in the dorm, the day when I was away from you. I was ready to confront you and I am ready to be rejected by you. But accidents happen in a wrong timing and I didn't have the chance to give it to you."

 

Chanyeol confessed again to him wihout Kyungsoo knowing, he is a coward after all. After he confessed he read what is the word engraved into it "Wish I may, Wish I might be the one... I love you" And in the lower right part a small word engrave into it also and it reads "-Chanyeol" He placed it back in his pocket.

 

He doesn't know why but his tears fall down on his sides, he wiped it and leaned closer to him to kiss him in his forehead. A millions of stars witnessed his confession but neither the person who he holds tonight never knew about it. And he leaned down more and kissed his right cheek. No on saw this scene just the moon and stars above them.

 

Chanyeol was hurt inside as he can't bring his feeling right in front of him, right when he's awake. Like what Kyungsoo's mentioned, He can remember Chanyeol but the feelings and some of their memories we're lost. That makes Chanyeol hopeless. They we're at the state of having feelings for each other and going deep and only one thing ruined it all. Ruined him, Ruined his memories, ruined their bonding, ruined everything in him that makes both of their life miserable.

 

He blew the fire that was left on the campfire that he made, and scooped Kyungsoo and went to their tent. He carefully laid Kyungsoo down and tucked him in a very thick blanket. He zipped closed their tent and sat beside Kyungsoo. He turned off the lamp/flaslight they had and tucked himself in the blanket too and soon drifted to sleep with tears in his eyes.

 

 

Didn't last long Chanyeol cried until he sleeps, but he didn't know that Kyungsoo was awake the whole time. Not the whole time. Well, he was awoken by Chanyeol's sweet singing voice. Kyungsoo thought that if he wakes up, Chanyeol will stop singing and back to his mocking tone again. So he decided to pretend to sleep. But he never. NEVER. expect to hear Chanyeol's confession to him.

 

He wanted to cry about what Chanyeol confessed, The taller didn't knew or noticed that Kyungsoo's cheeks ar eburned with crimson red adn a breaming tears in his eyes' closed. And now, Chanyeol is sleeping and he is sure with that. He went over right behind him and s his arms around his torso.

 

"Just wait till morning." Kyungsoo stated as he really falls asleep.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came, Kyungsoo woke up really early as he wants to witness the feeling of seeing the sunrises throughout the cloud beneath them. He zipped open their tent as a cold wind entered. He makes sure that Chanyeol is warm inside as he waked up his phone screen 5:30 AM "It will be the sunrise soon." Kyungsoo said eagerly as he really waits for it.

 

Minutes later The sky are like dyed with colours with Black, Dark Blue, Light Blue, White, Orange and Red Orange. He picked up his phone and took a snap of it. Not so long, the skies are already blue-ish clour and the sun is slowly showing up.

 

 To   To  To 

 

 (This is in our country (ph) not advertising or anything it just so breath-taking scenery)

 

 

Kyungsoo took pictures as he can only see this once, he thought. After witnessing a spine-tingling scenery he went out to find some woods for them to cook their breakfast. But when he got out. Mr and Mrs. Park are already cooking for out dinner. He walked nearer to them a cold breeze strikes them. It is really cold outside. Before he got so far away from their tent he rememberes that he didn't closed their tent. "He might catch a cold" He mumbled as he walked back to zipped it so no cold air is gonna enter.

 

"Good Morning Kyungsoo-ah. Did you have a good sleep?" Mr Park asked cheerfully, it was like a new life that Kyungsoo was living. Kyungsoo nodded and gave a lopsided smile. "Good. Later, when Chanyeol woke up you two search for woods around here okay?" Kyungsoo nodded eagerly as he sat near the fire to give him some warmness. Mrs. Park made a simple noodles for Kyungsoo since they can't bring so much ingridients.

 

One by one they started to wake up. Jongdae was second to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun followed him behind. They all ate breakfast even the tour guide. Baekhyun and Jongdae went to the cliff so that they can talk about last night. Kyungsoo gave them some space just when Chanyeol's head peeked through the tent zipper, only his one eye open. Kyungsoo chuckled at the cute tall thing over the tent. Kyungsoo titled his head to the left to make a cute expression at him and gave a genuine smile. Chanyeol unconsciously smiled to and went out of the tent.

 

Chanyeol sat beside Kyungsoo as he ate his breakfast in silence, Kyungsoo just staring at him intensely. Chanyeol didn't mind it as he keeps on sneding food on his mouth. His father walked towards them "Chanyeol. You and Kyungsoo will find some woods around here okay?" Chanyeol just nodded, he really didn't mind at all being with Kyungsoo.

 

Right after Chanyeol finished he stood up and offered his hand "Come on? Let's go on a journey?" Chanyeol stated excitedly, Kyungsoo took his hand and Chanyeol pulled him upwards to help him stand up. They both went to the tent to wear their shoes and went to where woods are located.

 

They are both silent when they went down, not so far. They searched for woods but what Kyungsoo finds is a cute little bunny. He walked closer to the animal "Aww. It's so cute. What do you call those things?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol croushed down and pet the animal "This called as bunny." Chanyeol ran his fingers on the top of the bunny. Kyungsoo petted it also, his eyes widened as he felt the bunny's munching his finger but it doesn't bite him.

 

Chanyeol let go off the bunny and it jumped all over back to where came from. "Wahh. It jumps too. Do they not walk like us?" Innocent Soo it is. Chanyeol chuckles and ruffles Kyungsoo's messy hair "No dummy. They jump, that is like their type of walking." Kyungsoo is confused as hell "Don't mind it. Let's go find some woods" Chanyeol held on his hand sneakily and pulled him towards to where he and his dad went yesterday to gather woods. Kyungsoo didn't knew that Chanyeol actually held on his hand, until his eyes scanned through the environment and accidentally landed on their hands. Kyungsoo smiled widely as he fely nice with it. A warm tingling sensation inside of him 'Am I hungry again?' Kyungsoo thought as he placed one of his hand over his belly, but he never felt anything. 'What was that?' Kyungsoo asked himself as he keeps on feeling those tingling sensation that keeps hims miling and simling all over.

 

Chanyeol gather all of thee woods and went back where he asked Kyungsoo to stay and wait for him as he gather's woods. Chanyeol saw him petting the same bunny they saw earlier. He smiled at the cute view. He walked closer and Kyungsoo stood up "Let's go back. Maybe they we're finding us now." Kyungsoo nodded as he bid a goodbye on the bunny. They walked back silently again.

 

"Uhm Chanyeol? Can I say something?" Kyungsoo stated quite shy, Chanyeol is guessing that he was going to say is will makes him so happy yet so shy. Chanyeol looked at him "Yes. What is it?" They are still walking back to the camping site, they we're near too.

 

"Can you bend down a bit?" Chanyeol followed, he stopped in his tracks and slightly crouched down. Enough to make their eye meet straightly. "Then? What are you going to say?" Chanyeol heart is going to burst any moment if Kyungsoo didn't say anything. He will take the risk already, because he can't take the pain inside him.

 

"Can you...... uh........."

 

"Can I what?" Chanyeol is really impatient, Kyungsoo is chewing his bottom of his lips as he shyly stated "Can you close your eyes?" His head lowered, he doesn't want to meet Chanyeol's gaze. Chanyeol can't really take it but he endured it and closed his eyes. "No peeking okay?" Chanyeol nodded "No shouting." Chanyeol nodded eagerly, he's biting his lips to avoid himself from smiling too much as he can't see what Kyungsoo's expression is.

 

Kyunsgoo slowly leaned towards to his ears and hands cupping Chanyeol's ears in the air. BUT!!!!!

 

 

Kyungsoo removed his hands and leaned to give him a peck on his cheeks. Right after he give him a peck on his cheeks he ran away towards the campsite leaving the burning Chanyeol in the middle of the field.

 

Chanyeol's eyes shot open as he felt Kyungsoo's lips on his cheeks and followed Kyungsoo's figure that is running towards the campsite. He lifted his hands to touch his cheeks where Kyungsoo just kissed him. "It's okay not to wash it right?" Chanyeol mumbled as he get back into the game and ran also towards the campsite.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: WOAH 7K+ WORDS OMG. I DIDN'T NOTICED IT. Out of all my fics this is the longest Chapter I've ever made. Treasure this chapter because this only happens once in a blue moon. Probably will never make another chpater like this in the future. It's so hard too write a super long chapter.

I don't really know if you're reading this or not, but it's okay :)

 

 

Anyways, YAY What's gonna happen to them? and what will happen to Baekhyun and Jongdae?

A cute Chanyeol's confession again, he confessed like 2 times already i think? And now this with a cute dogtag with him.

 

And A Cutie Kyungsoo being shy after he gave Chanyeol a peck. /SQUEALS/

 

AND OMG Chanyeol's Biceps. I'm sorry to put those picture's in the middle of the chapter. 

I still got hte feels of Chanyeol's biceps like omg he literally killed me with those guns he got.

He also got a tanned skin like Kyungsoo.

Coincidence or Fanboy of Kyungsoo? Kekeke.

 

Btw. Hoped you like this Chapter. Some much lyrics indicated though.

Wellm= I'll see you guys on the next update ^-^