New Roommate

12:51

 

 

Chanyeol get inside with his 2 huge luggage and a backpack. He looks like he was kicked out from his house. Kyungsoo can't believe of what's happening now. Chanyeol as his new roommate. 'It may not be cold night but it will be the noisiest night ever be'

 

Kyungsoo massaged his nose bridge as Chanyeol placed the luggage right infront of the hallway, blocking the way inside. "Will you please leave your things neatly." Kyungsoo said as soft as possible but Chanyeol is already runmaging through the kitchen. Kyungsoo was left with no choice but to put his luggage to the next room to his. He pushed Chanyeol's things inside without placing it neatly, he just pushed the luggage in the room and Bam!!!! Done! *Insert Explosion CG*

 

Kyungsoo went back to the kitchen just to noticed Chanyeol was opening different kinds of cereal box. Initiate Kyungsoo.jpg in the doorframe. He just stood there watching Chanyeol making a mess in his precious kitchen. Yes, It is Kyungsoo precious place on earth. Maybe not, In his dorm I should say. Chanyeol is busy finding something through the cereal boxes. He just opened the lid and placed it aside and open another one and placed to the side. Kyungsoo wanted to explode like right now, but he can't. He doesn't know why, he wanted to be angry for messing his kitchen but no words came out of his mouth.

 

Chanyeol still opening many cereal box that are in the cabinet above the counter tops. "What are you doing?! Opening all of my cereal box." Kyungsoo snaps, he can't take it he already opened 12 cereal box without any hesitations. Chanyeol looked back at him. "I'm finding something." Chanyeol looked back at the cereal box's. Just when he scremed "AHA!!! I found it." Of course, Kyungsoo is curious too. After he opened 13 box of cereals. He just wanted to find a piece of a ing toy that are free from the cereal box. "I swear to god Park ing Chanyeol, If you didn't bring them back to place. I will kick you out of the dorm." Kyungsoo said half screaming. He went back to his room and grabbed his keys and wallet.

 

Chanyeol placed everything in placed, Neatly. He bumped into Kyungsoo in the hallway "Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked curiously as he opened the toy. Yeah, a freaking toy. "None of your business" Kyungsoo snapped him coldly and walked passed by him. He was not in the mood to make fun, he was never in the mood. Since that incident happened. Chanyeol didn't have any hints where he will go. 'Should I follow him? or Nah? I also don't have keys to his dorm. Oh. Our dorm. That sounded more likely.' Chanyeol is having a battle inside his head but he was too focused on his new found toy and went to Kyungsoo room.

 

He doesn't look infront of him, he was busy reading the instructions that he opened the door to Kyungsoo's bedroom accidentally. He flopped down on the bed and started to assemble the toy. It was already 9 in the evening and still no Kyungsoo in the dorm. Chanyeol was struggling to fix the toy and his stomach is having a battle. "Is he not going home yet. I'm hungry already." Chanyeol muttered to himself. His eyes are getting droopy but still he forcefully open his eyes just to finish his thing.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Kyungsoo wants to chill outside. He didn't expect to be this cold outside its just october. He went to the nearest fastfood to eat dinner. 'Chanyeol can handle himself he is big enough.' Kyungsoo ordered enough for him only and started to dig in his meal. But his mind still full of worriness about the taller of not having his dinner. 'Ugh, That tall . I have to buy another meal just for him.' Kyungsoo graoned in frustration. He finished his meal and went back to the cashier to order a meal for Chanyeol. 

 

Kyungsoo went back to their dorm. It was quiet. 'Well, that weird enough' Kyungsoo quietly opened the door and sneakily tiptoed towards the dining area. He grabbed a ballpen and sticky note, he placed it beside the paper bag. Kyungsoo doesn't care where he was inside the dorm, he will probably bombarded with questions again. So he sneakily tiptoed again towards the door to went out again. He carefully locked and closed the doors and freely walked towards the lobby of their building.

 

 

 

 

He went to a bar where he can be free and have some shots with unknown persons around the area. The bouncer was hesitantly approved his ID because he is small and have a baby face but in his ID he is already 2nd year college and 19 years old already. Kyungsoo glared at the bouncer and quickly nodded and let him inside the bar. A loud blaring of sound is what he heard. He smuged at the smell of strong scent of alcohol and smoke around the area. He instantly went where the liquor is served and sat down on stools.

 

"Jack and Coke" Kyungsoo said as he sat down. The barista immediately make his drink. In a minute his drink is okay now. "Sir here's your drink." The barista said. 'Wait his voice is kind familiar.' He lift his head and observed the barista; And it hits him. "Xiumin Hyung?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed. Xiumin looked at him at shock. He looked back where the voice came from. "Kyungsoo?!" Kyungsoo smiled at him. "Fancy meeting you here, hyung." Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo and Xiumin are blockmates for a semester. Yes, they we're not that really close but they talk to each other whenever they got bored. (I know its so sudden. I'm so sorry)

 

"What bring you here Soo?" Xiumin asked as he cleaned the table infront, prbably from the drink spills. "I just wanted to chill. I didn't go out for about 2 weeks." Xiumin nodded. "You work here? How long are you working here?" Xiumin nodded again 

 

"Well, I started to work here before school starts and I really enjoyed working here because I really love my job being a barista. Even though i'm making alcholic drinks not coffee. But still happy." Xiumin answered and make a drink for another customer who appeared near Kyungsoo. The younger stared blankly again in his drink. Xiumin noticed it. "You're spacing out again Hm? Something's bothering you?" Xiumin asked while he make a drink. Kyungsoo was cut off of his trane and shooked his head. "Nothing. I just spaced out." Kyungsoo palyed with his drink and started to make the liquid inside to circle around and drank it in one shot. "Woah. You're not in yourself are you?" Xiumin was shocked to see Kyungsoo one shotted a Jack Daniels with a mix of less cola. "No." Simply said as he put the shot glas down.

 

Xiumin is making a 6 straight shot glasses. Kyungsoo was curious of what he is making. "What are you making now hyung?" Kyungsoo asked curiously, he's not fond of the names of mixed drinks. Xiumin looked at him and chuckled. "Flaming Rasta" Xiumin simply said. Kyungsoo was intrigued with what does it looked like. Soon, Xiumin is done and he is placing a small spoon that is barely in the top-most part of the drink and slowly poured a clear substance. Xiumin connected all the shot glass and drop a small amount in between of the tip and grabbed a lighter. Kyungsoo was alerted by it "W-what are you doing hyung?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed panickly. Xiumin grinned at him and chuckled. "Just watch Kyungsoo-ah" Kyungsoo was uneasy at his chair when Xiumin lighted the tip of the shot that that is so far from him. The flame was transferred to the nearest one to him. Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He was amazed by it. "Woaaah. That's cool" Kyungsoo admitted it and swerved it to Kyungsoo. (If you are curious what does it looked like I have a picture of it. I actually tasted it. It taste nice but it makes your throat burn for a really concentrated and pure alcohol)

 

 

 

Kyungsoo scratched his nape sheepishly as Xiumin wiped again the table. "Hyung how am I gonna drink this, there is still flame. Should I blow it?" Kyungsoo asked as he roatate the shot glass. "Your really naive when it comes to alcoholic drinks." Xiumin grabbed one shot glass of Flaming Rasta. "Watch" Xiumin as he send the liquid in his mouth fastly and without his lips touching the end of the shot glass. Xiumin smuged. "Hoo~~~" Xiumin exlcaimed. "You try now" Xiumin gave him a reassuring smile.

 

"Just don't let your lips touch the shot glass it will burn your lips. That why I drank it without touching it." Kyungsoo nodded still hesitating, Xiumin can't take his dongsaeng's cuteness. Soon, Kyungsoo send the substance in his mouth fastly. "Ahh~~ It hurts in the throat" Kyungsoo placed his palm in his throat wants to soothe the feeling. But he felt in his palm are really hot. "The drink was too strong but I like it. I want more" Kyungsoo said and Xiumin gave another glass of it but without flame. It continued and while Xiumin is making another set of another mixed alcohol called "" Kyungsoo keeps on drinking until he is drunk enough and Xiumin have to take care of Kyungsoo. (Here's a picture of . I tasted it too. It is really strong)

 

 

 

 

While, Chanyeol in the door who is busy struggling with his toy, he glanced at his wrist watch '23:20PM'. "Kyungsoo is still not home. Where did that kid will go though?" He decided to go out and eat some of the cereals in the cabinet where he opened earlier. He went to the kitchen and saw a paperbag and a note saying "Eat -Soo" Even it is just 3 letters it really mean so much to Chanyeol that Kyungsoo is not that mad at him for making a mess in his kitchen earlier.

 

Chanyeol opened the paper bag and brought out the meal. He started to dig in. He was happy that Kyungsoo thought of him instead to let him suffer alone in the dorm. But where did that kid go? Chanyeol was literally had zero hints where he went. He finished his meal in a blink of an eye. He was starving okay? He was a monster when he eats.

 

His phone is ringing "Someone's calling" Chanyeol went back to the room where he assemble his toy. The screen shows "Xiumin hyung" Chanyeol slided the green button in his screen.

 

"Hello?" Chanyeols said.

 

"Hello. Chanyeol-ah. It's me Umin hyung"

 

"Ne, Umin hyung. Do you need anything?" Chanyeol was perplexed with sudden call.

 

"Well. I don't need anything. Just go to the bar where I work" Chanyeol was really confused right now. 'Why would Umin hyung want me to go to the bar where he work?'

 

"Why hyung?"

 

"Kyungsoo's drunk" Chanyeol eyes widened. It is the first time he heard Kyungsoo was drunk.

 

"WHAT?! Kyungsoo's drunk? How?"

 

"Chanyeol can you lower your voice. He got drunk because he drink some alcoholic bevergae? Duh" Xiumin said sarcastically.

 

"Okay I'll be there." Chanyeol instantly hunged up the call and rushed outside.

 

Xiumin sighed at the sight in front of him. Kyungsoo laid his head on the table and ranting about Jongin again. Every-god-damn-time. He keeps on asking for more drinks but Xiumin already told him that he's drunk but Kyungsoo still insist to drink more and saying he's not drunk. He just only rant things about Jongin. Xiumin took him at the staffs room and let him seat down for a while. While he's changing his clothes. Kyungsoo who was seated is now wobbly standing up and making his way out of the staffs area. Luckily, Xiumin caught his wrist before he got out. Xiumin pulled him lightly that even Kyungsoo was out of balanced. He kneeled down.

 

 

"Kyungsoo wake up." Xiumin slapped him not hard nor not too soft. Kyungsoo's eyelid are dopping and still talking and ranting how Jongin left him. How jerk he was. Xiumin keeps on slapping his cheeks to wake him up from his drunkness. Kyungsoo tries again to stand up and end up falling again face flat on the floor. 

 

Chanyeol busted through the staffs room where Xiumin texted him earlier where Kyungsoo is. "Kyungsoo-ah" Chanyeol exclaimed. Kyungsoo who still ranting but something caught his ear and perked his head up "Yeollie" Kyungsoo said before he got knocked out.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry if I knew some alcoholic drinks. Well. I make and drink those mostly. I recommend those drinks ^-^ Just Kidding!!!!!!!!! Hope you liked it!!! ^-^ See you on the next update. Jaljayo ;)