Prologue

12:51

Kyungsoo like being alone most of the time.

 

 

Not because he is a nerd and tried to distance himself from others. 

No, but he finds peace when he’s alone and he doesn't have to worry about awkward silence in conversations also he doesn’t want to worry about his self consciousness, to add it up he is also very shy and doesn’t talk much. 

 

 

Sometimes he feels somewhat like lonely, because he was away from his parents that are in Busan. He left Busan because of his dream to become a Great Singer. At first his parents didn't allow him to go to Seoul alone, because he’s such a stubborn person. But months after his mother and father decided to talk about it and allowed him to move in Seoul. 

 

 

After few months moving to Seoul and started attending to a school at Korea National University of Arts. He met this Hot guy in their school hallway, he bumped into him by accident. Of course he is a transferee and still doesn’t know where to go inside the campus. 

 

 

This hot guy he met in the hallway named Kai/Jongin. Kai is Famous in their University because he is freaking Handsome, Hot and Dancer, he’s very friendly and approachable, Until he met Kyungsoo who looked like lost lamb in the hallway and offered him if he needs help.

 

 

At first Kai is struggling to communicate with him because he’s really shy. After so many minutes passed he can now open up himself more to him. Kai offered to help Kyungsoo and that was when their unlikely friendship started.

 

 

They spent the whole day talking about anything while Kai gave her a tour in the campus. They shared stories about family, friends and even their first love.

 

 

Kai noticed his fingers fidgeting when the conversation died. At first, he thought that he really hated it but then he realised it was because he was an introvert who had random thoughts, he also knew that Kyungsoo has Panic Attacks in wrong timing and he made up his mind that he is really fragile guy and wanted to protect him more.

 

 

After few weeks after they met they eventually found each other comfortable and love each other’s company. They are always together inside and outside of the campus, they are like inseparable twins. As far as they are together Kyungsoo feels his heart beating as loud and fast like a drum’s solo in crescendo whenever Kai is near him. Apparently, Kai feels the same.

 

Kai introduce him to Baekhyun when they accidentally met at the hallways on their way to school gate. Baekhyun is very friendly like Kai but sometime he’s so straightforward with things. He is not that too hard to befriend him he’s really hyper and sassy sometimes, too sad his best friend didn’t come to school. 

 

Kyungsoo feels sad because he wants to gain more friends, he wants to change himself, he wants to being open to others and not being shy, but he is really, really embarrassed and nervous, maybe Baekhyun can help him to overcome this.

 

Somehow, Baekhyun notice something is going on with the other 2 so he decided to tease both of them. Kyungsoo is really cute when he is blushing he is red all over his face while Kai is just laughing because of Kyungsoo’s face.

 

Kyungsoo decided to make a move and confess to Kai, its like now or never. When Kai didn’t answer its the time just walk away from him and forget everything. 

 

But what happened that time is total opposite of what he is thinking. The feeling is mutual, Kai also confessed to him. He is in love with him for a long time already, he’s just afraid that Kyungsoo will not be the same feeling as he was.

 

They started dating afterwards. Kai could read Kyungsoo's expression like an open book but Kyungsoo can’t do the same. 

 

Kai is a mystery and is like a puzzle he wanted to unravel. He wanted to confront him but decided to just wait for him to tell him when he’s ready.

 

 

In the succeeding months. Kyungsoo notice that Kai is like he’s already giving his cold shoulder’s to me and Kyungsoo feels like this is the real colours of Kai.

 

 

Sometimes, Kyungsoo doubted whether Kai's really serious about him? Can he really be cold to him or it’s just mood swings? Is Kai's really love for him is genuine? 

 

 

Even though those questions plagued him, Will everything finally work out in succeeding weeks or months, or even years? Is he really mine or has he given out to much of him, leaving nothing I can call mine?

 

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are best friends already for about 1 year.

 

Baekhyun met Chanyeol at their University. It’s Freshmen Week in their school. Both of them are in the Gymnasium, sitting next to each other. Chanyeol is a Extrovert and Hyper as , he wants to befriend with everyone.  

 

He looked at his right side and noticed this guy with eyeliner, he decided to talk to him. 

 

They started really awkward but overcome those because they had so many in common that they always think the same and doesn’t argue.

 

 

After a few months, Baekhyun is so attached to Chanyeol like every god damn time. At first Chanyeol does’t know what his true colours until Baekhyun comes to the point that their whole day just spent both of them only. He didn’t question him that because it’s normal for best friends to spent time together always.

 

Until it becomes their habit, visit each other, dinner with their family, movie night, stroll at the park and lastly sleepover in Chanyeol’s house every other day. They shared everything what they know like their secrets and Family problems.

 

One day, He met Kyungsoo in the hallway Kai introduce Kyungsoo to him. They had a nice time talking and knowing each other. After that, He told everything to Chanyeol, He is really excited when he heard that the New guy he met is really cute and very shy.

 

He suddenly feels jealous because Chanyeol is not that happy when he met someone new. That time he knew that he was ed up, he can’t be jealous over a friend it’s just a friend after all.

 

Baekhyun levelled up the skinship, he always clinging to his arms like he will leave him anytime and hugs him all the time for no apparent reason. He took care of me whenever i’m sick and he always go to my house to check if i’m okay from time to time.

 

At first, Chanyeol was surprised by sudden affection towards him but then, he thought that something is wrong or just a bad day.

 

Baekhyun is slowly falling in love with Chanyeol. He was the one who is always sticking to him but he can’t avoid him, he want him to his side and protect him. Maybe, falling in love with his very own best friend is a good thing….. maybe not.

 

 

Will he ever return my love? Does the feeling is mutual or is it just one sided? Will I ever move on from this kind of love? Should I confess to him before he finds someone who is better than me? Does he knew already what I really feel after all these clues I’ve given to him?

 

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey there!!! First update. Im sorry if my kind of writing is not meeting your standards its my first time writing stories soooo yea. Don’t expect too much, I might disappoint you guys. Btw Hope you enjoy this prologue, its just some background of the characters hehe. I can't assure that I will update with a certain day. I will update really soon :)