I need this kind of pain

12:51

Chapter 4

 

 

5:00 in the morning

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up because of his alarm clock in his phone. He was about to move his right hand when he feels it heavy. 

 

He looked at his right side and saw Chaneyol sleeping peacefully. He decided not to wake up the latter, but his alarm clock is freaking annoying his ears. He tapped turned the off button in his phone and grabbed one pillow and put it behind Chanyeol’s head.

 

He must be tired taking care of me last night’ I thought

 

And left the bedroom and make breakfast for both of them because they have school at 7:30.

 

Later, Chanyeol woke up and went to the kitchen. He saw Kyungsoo in a Blue apron and cutting some meat and preparing the pan to fry the meat. 

 

Kyungsoo didn’t realise that Chanyeol is already awake, He’s just there sitting in a chair and staring at him, he’s there for about 20 mins. 

 

Just then Kyungsoo turned around to get some ingredients at the dining table.

 

“Oh! you’re awake now.” Kyungsoo said quite shocked.

 

“I’ve been here for like 20 mins sitting and staring at you. Waiting for you to notice me” He said somehow still sleepy.

 

“You must be tired”

 

“Not really.” He said while yawning

 

“You should take a shower and we’ll go to school in an hour.” I grinned at the same time I'm frying some meat in the pan 

 

“But I don’t have my school uniform. I will not go to school today. I’ll just text Baek to get some notes for me” 

 

“Why aren't going to school?”

 

“I just don’t want. I want to sleep more.”

 

I looked behind. He’s really sleepy, his eyes will shut any moment now.

 

“You sleep back in my room for an hour. Go” I smiled at him.

 

He just smiled back and went to the bedroom and dropped his body in the bed and curled up like a dog.

 

 

1 hour later. 

 

 

“Chanyeol.. Wake up now.” while I’m shaking his shoulders

 

“Hmm?” 

 

“Yah! Are you okay?” As he placed the back of his hand in his forehead. His Temperature is okay.

 

“Are you really okay? Is there something wrong?” He asked worriedly.

 

“Its just…. Headache” Chanyeol said sleepily and resume his sleep. While I went to the kitchen to get some food and meds for headache.

 

Kyungsoo came back to the bedroom with his Breakfast and Medicine. He woke him up to have something to eat.

 

“Chanyeol. Wake up you need to eat now.”

 

He just hummed in answer and move a bit.

 

“Come on Channie, You need to sit up.”

 

"I will eat that later.” he said while opening his eyes. I frowned at him.

 

“No. You should eat now.” I said forcely.

 

“Okay okay.” He said. I helped him to sit up and placed a pillow in his back and leaned in the headboard.

 

When he’s half done with his food. Kyungsoo got out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to clean the mess.

 

 

As Kyungsoo got back at the bedroom, he finished already his food and drink the medicine also. Kyungsoo picked it up and directly went to the kitchen.

 

 

Before he left the kitchen, He fished his phone in his pocket and called Baekhyun.

 

“Hello?” He said

 

“Hello Baekhyun. I just want to say that Chanyeol and I cannot attend to school today.”

 

“W-why?”

 

“Chanyeol is …. uhm… still sleeping“ 

 

“Why?”

 

“He slept late last night.. I think”

 

“Where are you guys? I will go there.”

 

“He’s at my dorm. No need to go here today. Maybe later. He said that he will text you and owe him some notes”

 

Moment of silence. I heard him sighing deeply throughout the phone.

 

“Okay. I’ll visit you later after class. Bye.” He hunged up

 

I put my phone back into my pocket and walk directly to the bedroom.

 

-------

 

I just sat there in the chair. Then suddenly I remembered what happened last night. He can feel his sight becomes blurry because of his tears building. 

 

Tears that are threatening to fall in any moment, he just stared at the floor didn’t know what to do now that Jongin is no longer his and when he comes back from University no one’s gonna welcome him anymore.

 

He closed his eyes and let his tears come out until, he can’t cry anymore. He sobs quietly so that he can’t woke up the latter from his slumber. 

 

And he goes to his bathroom and cry loudly, he poured his heart out. He wants to forget everything about him, all of the memories they shared. He cried for countless hours.

 

Its lunch time already. He didn’t leave his bathroom. He his shower and stayed there and still crying. He saw the blade near the sink. He put his phone near the sink that can be reachable when he’s sitting in the floor.

 

He stretch his right arm. 'I hope this can help me’ He thought

 

He placed the blade in his wrist and slowly trying to make a small cut. 

 

Yes. I need this kind of pain’ he thought

 

He made another cut but his this its deeper and longer. He saw a red stripe falling from the cut. He made numerous cut until he hit the vein. His blood is streaming continuously. ‘That’s better’ 

 

He stretch his another arm and started to make a deep cut in his wrist and he’s still not contended with just least cuts. He decided to cut more until he die.

  

He’s really pale that time and he becomes weak. He leaned in the wall cried again. He felt really weak, like his body is giving up. He fished his phone and dialled Baek’s number.

 

“Baek…..” he said weakly, before he can say anything his vision becomes black.

 

“Yah Kyungsoo!! Are you okay?”

 

No answer the only thing he heard is his name.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah!!”

 

Still no answer. He hunged up and goes straight to their dorm.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

A/N: I really don't know why did I do that to Kyungie.

Sorry for the cliff hanger. 

 

I hope the you enjoyed reading this fic.

I just want to express my deep feelings through this chapter.

And yes, I know I'm a boring author. Once again, Im so sorry for not meeting your standards. I'm just a normal person trying to write a story. That's all.

And Thank you for those who subscribe, comment and upvoted this fic. I really appreciate it. I love you guys ^^