Revenge

12:51

 

Kyungsoo woke up with a heavyness in his arms and chest. He pushed the thing that is heavy and let his muscle relax a bit. Chanyeol who really didn't catch any sleep all night. he really wide awake beside him. He doesn't know why. He just had fun playing with Kyungsoo's habit of sleep-talking.

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes when he heard a faint giggle beside him. He turned his head and immediately widened his eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Kyungsoo yelled. Chanyeol just stared at him in awe. 'How adorable. Being angry after being so sweet.' Chanyeol smirked at his thoughts. "You should thanking me that I brought you to your room, not in the garbage ." Kyungsoo stopped for a moment trying to recall what happened last night.

 

Unfortunately, he can't remember what happened last night. He just knew that he fell asleep in the hallway of their dorm and woke up in his bed room with Chanyeol beside him. He looked at Chanyeol who smirking beside him.

 

"What did you do last night? Why are you smirking? Did you do something to me? DID YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME?!" Kyungsoo asked frantically as he throw pillows on him "How ing dare you. GET OUT HERE." Chanyeol just shielded himself from Kyungsoo's constant attack.

 

"I.... didn't.. took advantage of you." Chanyeol grabbed the pillow and lunged towards, he knocked Kyungsoo down on his bed. Hands gripping on Kyungsoo's wrist and their are face so close. Kyungsoo was shocked. "What the hell are you doing?!" Chanyeol smirked

 

"Getting a revenge from what you did." Kyungsoo eyes widened and mouth agape "If you don't close your mouth, my mouth will shut your mouth. How about that?" Chanyeol teased. Kyungsoo instantly tilted his head to the other side and closed his mouth. Chanyeol leaned forward.

 

Kyungsoo glanced at him and closed his eyes. Kyungsoo can feel Chanyeol's hot breath on his nose, he shivered with that faint breath brushing on him. Kyungsoo turned his head to the other side. He can't move at all, his head is the only part that he can move. Chanyeol is just teasing him. Kyungsoo is perspiring cold beneath Chanyeol. He took that he can let him go now. 

 

Chanyeol let go of his wrist and sat down on the bed. His eyes focued on Kyungsoo who is pure red face lying on the bed. kyungsoo placed his two hands to cover his face but it was too late. He instantly stood up and ran to the bathroom. Chanyeol laughed at his cute movements.

 

Kyungsoo locked the door and instant washed his face, trying to remove the redness of his face. 'Why is he doing this to me?! Are you trying to make me fall dor you?' Kyungsoo shooked his head. 'I will not fall for you. You are my best-friend. And I will wait for Jongin to comeback.' Kyungsoo shed a single tear. He is hopeless waiting for him to comeback.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is sitting down on Kyungsoo's bed thinking what he can do for his revenge. 'I should annoy him. Really annoy him.'  Chanyeol thought and went outside of Kyungsoo's room. Chanyeol runmage to the kitchen to find something to annoy Kyungsoo. 'Should I make amess in here?' Chanyeol started to get different ingridients and make a messy breakfast for both of them. 

 

Kyungsoo went out of his bathroom, fresh from shower. He wore fresh and comfortable clothes and smell something burnt scent. At first, Kyungsoo just ignored it. He thought it was from outside. Not until the burning smell is getting more strong.

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-yah!!! Kyungsoo-yah!!! Kyungsoo-yah!!!!!! KYUNGSOO-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled from the kitchen.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo ran out of the room and rushed to the kitchen. In there Chanyeol is in panic in front of the stove. Kyungsoo eyes widened. A burned pancakes in the pan. Kyungsoo instantly turned off the stove. "What the hell are doing?! Are you out of your mind?" Kyungsoo exclaimed angrily. Chanyeol just stood in silence. His prank goes wrong. He was suppose to make Kyungsoo a spicy pancake but he burned all the pancakes and instantly panicked. Kyungsoo silently cleaned the pan and threw all the burnt pancakes. Chanyeol carefully appraoched his back "Mianhae." Chanyeol said sincerely. Kyungsoo simply ignored him.

 

Chanyeol slowly s his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and placed his chin on his shoulder's "Are you still mad?" Chanyeol pouted, he is trying to get him with his aegyo, but Kyungsoo only sprinkled water in his face. "Shut up and fix what have you done. If I come back and the mess is still not fix. I will kick you of the dorm" Kyungsoo walked angrily and went outside with his feet stomping loudly. He went out to grab his breakfast alone.

 

Chanyeol just stood there eyes following an angry Kyungsoo. He is surely and a hundred percent that he is really angry. But his plan to getting revenge is still not on. Maybe he'll try later evening and for the whole day he will make up with Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

[Later that Night]

 

 

Chanyeol actually did everything to make it up to Kyungsoo. He even didn't took an hour to make it up with him. 'Kyungsoo really have a soft spot on me and can't resist me.' Chanyeol thought proudly. So he had so many hours to plan his revenge. Kyungsoo took a evening bath for an hour with only god-knows what he did in the bathroom. Chanyeol went to the nearest convenient store to buy something for his plan. 

 

"Hahaha. Time for you to payback Kyungsoo" Chanyeol thought evilly.

 

 

Both of them are busy with their own business in their room. Chanyeol is at the living room finding the right timing to prank him. His payback. 
Kyungsoo-ah. Let's watch movie!!!" Chanyeol yelled from the living room. He didn't heard Kyungsoo replied but, Soon. Kyungsoo went to the living room with his 2 pillows and a comforter. Also with his laptop. "What are you gonna do with pillows and comforter?" 

 

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder's sheepishly. "Let's have movie marathon for whole night." Kyungsoo said as he let the pillows and comforter fall in the floor. "Fix it i'll get more pillows" Kyungsoo rushed to his bedroom and grabbed another 2 pillows. Chanyeol didn't fix it and sat comfortably in the couch. 'Well, if he doesn't want. I will be the only to lie down.' Kyungsoo thought calmly.

 

He moved the center table to the side and placed the pillows in the middle, and laid down. He pulled the comforted up into his chin. He squirmed inside of the comforter as he felt the right temperature he really wanted. It's not too hot and not too cold. Shortly, Chanyeol started to play the movie.

 

Both are quiet, they are drawn with the movie. Especially Kyungsoo. Chanyeol heard a rumbling noise near him. He placed his palm on his stomach and felt nothing. Another rumbling noise. 'That's probably Kyungsoo.' Chanyeol thought. 'This is the right time for my payback.' Chanyeol smirked still eyes focused on the T.V

 

After 10 minutes, Kyungsoo can't take it anymore and went to the kitchen to make something for both of them. He doesn't need to ask Chanyeol, he already knew that he is also hungry but will not do anything until Kyungsoo made one. Kyungsoo cooked eggs, He was craving for a egg sandwich and made 4 of it. Two-sandwiches for each other. He already ate the two and left the other two in the dining table. He still have a pride not to service Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol went to the kitchen after Kyungsoo went to the bathroom. He grabbed a paper plate and a whip cream in the fridge. He placed the whip cream in the paper plates and sneakily went to the bathroom.

 

Kyungsoo who is innocent inside of the bathroom taking his time inside. He doesn't know that Chanyeol is waiting outside and a paper plate with whip cream is waiting for him. Kyungsoo slowly opened the door just to see Chanyeol is outside. He moved out of the way but Chanyeol is blocking his way also. "What's your problem again?" Kyungsoo said calmly as possible. Chanyeol just grinning widely. "What a-" Kyungsoo didn't even finished his word when Chanyeol smacked the paper plate in his face with whip cream. He roamed the paper plates in his whole face including his hair. "I'm sorry Kyugnsoo-ah but I have to get my revenge of what you did to me." Chanyeol said slightly laughing. Kyungsoo stood there whole face covered with whip cream. 

 

 

"You !!! I can't even see" Chanyeol wiped the cream out of his eyes 'But why his tone is not even sounded angry or something.' Kyungsoo wiped the cream out of his face and wiped it on Chanyeol. But Chanyeol is faster and held on his wrist before he can wiped it on his precious face. So, Kyungsoo wiped his face on Chanyeol's hands.

 

Chanyeol is running for his life and Kyungsoo actually is having fun running around trying to mess with Chanyeol's face also. Kyungsoo found where the whip cream and the paper plates located. "No. Kyungsoo. Put that down" Chanyeol said trying to tamed the playful Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo wanted to have fun and put some whip cream in the plate. The whip cream can is in his hand so Chanyeol can't get another revenge.

 

Kyungsoo turned the tables, It was actually Chanyeol's revenge but why is Chanyeol the one running around. 

 

Kyungsoo ran fast as he can so he can catch Chanyeol and got his revenge. "Stop Kyungs-" Chanyeol didn't finished what he is saying because Kyungsoo throw the paper plate on him and straightly thown at his face. Kyungsoo laughed victoriously that he got Chanyeol. He walked near him and removed the plate. Chanyeol's face is covered with whip cream also. Kyungsoo wiped cream away from his eyes.

 

Chanyeol fastly wiped his face and rub it on Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo is holding his hand with two hands that he forgot that Chanyeol's other hand is free. Both are having fun messing around the dorm.

 

Kyungsoo doesn't want to lose, He grabbed Chanyeol's nape to make him bend down. He wiped his face to Chanyeol. Chanyeol is just laughing and trying to get away. Kyungsoo is just busy rubbing his face to Chanyeol that he didn't even felt that Chanyeol stopped laughing already. 

 

Chanyeol is having his ing the time of his life. 'Kyungsoo rubbing his onto me. OMG.' Chanyeol's cheeks are burning red, same with his ears. He is blushing madly. This is the best skinship they've ever shared.  Chanyeol was busy with his thoughts when he felt a a faint brush of Kyungsoo's lips on his cheeks. 'Is it just me or Am I literally crazy. Did I just really felt his lips on my cheeks?!' Chanyeol screamed in inside of him happily.

 

Just then, Kyungsoo is still rubbing his face trying to share all whip cream to Chanyeol. Chanyeol is focused on Kyungsoo now. Kyungsoo shifted his head to the other. Kyungsoo felt that his lips slightly touched with something so soft in Chanyeol's face, But his mind saying 'It's just his cheeks' and continued to rub his face.

 

Chanyeol really felt Kyungsoo's lips brushed in his lips. He stood frozen. '.' Kyungsoo didn't even know that their lips touched. Chanyeol's heart is beating crazily and madly that he didn't felt before. 'D-Did Kyungsoo's lips t-t...touched with mine?' Chanyeol asked himself dumbly.

 

Kyungsoo removed his face from Chanyeol. He noticed Chanyeol is burning red. "Are you sick?" He asked worriedly, he placed the back of his hands on his forehead. Chanyeol flinched at his touch. Everything sparks for Chanyeol. If he just can really kiss Kyungsoo he will ing do it now. But he knows if he do that he will lose Kyungsoo forever. He still doesn't know what Kyungsoo's feeling for him. He doesn't want to risk their friendship even he is dying inside. 

 

"A-aniyo." Chanyeol stammered "I-I'll take a bath f-first" Chanyeol rushed to the bathroom. Kyungsoo's eyes just followed him.

 

'What's with him?' He went to the sink to washed his hands.

 

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol inside the bathroom washing his face thoroughly, He remembered also the faint brush of Kyungsoo lips on him 'It felt really soft and plump. If I really can kiss him I will not stop until we gasp for air. But.... argh!!!' Chanyeol thought frustratedly. He wanted to kiss him, he wanted to be his, he wanted to be his boyfriend but he can't. He looked at the mirror to look at his reflection and slowly lifted his hand to touch his lips. A grin appeared on his face.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is still innocent with what just happened. 'Did something happen? I didn't do anything to him either.' Kyungsoo remembered something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'What did my lips touched a while ago. It felt really soft, like I can get addicted to it.' He thought innocently and touched his lips. He unconsciously grin while touching his lips.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: Woah there. Woah!!! Hahaha. A faint brush of their lips to each other AHHHHHH~~~~!!!! What am I doing? Hahaha. Squeals overload. My Chansoo feels ughh!! <3 Sneaky Kyungsoo.

 

I hope you like this Chapter ;)