A Tanned Male...

12:51

 

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae moved in with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol in the same day that Kyungsoo was discharged at the hospital. They only have 2 bedroom it mean 2 people will stay together in one bedroom. Baekhyun actually wanted to share bedroom with Kyungsoo, he just wanted or with Chanyeol. Jongdae is comfortable with anyone, though he always sleeps alone. Jongdae actually told the dorm owner if they can hire a maid for their dorm to be cleaned, the owner agreed to it because it is quite big though and they have school. So, they really don't have enough time to clean and make themselves a food. Jongdae instantly contacted his maid to go their shared dorm. Jongdae's maid will go there next week, for now, they will be the one who will make their own dinner or have a delivery 'cause they are lazy and their focus is on Kyungsoo only.

 

Chanyeol made his way to the bedroom wherehe placed Kyungsoo's luggage and his'. Kyungsoo just followed him not wanting to left alone. Chanyeol pushed all of their things including Baekhyun' and Jongdae's, they we're busy downstairs so he is the only who can be depended on unpacking things. They didn't make Kyungsoo any household chores though, even he wants to. They don't let him do it.

 

Kyungsoo went inside of their shared bedroom and sat down on the bed. Even he can recall Chanyeol but some of their memories are lost in his mind too. Chanyeol started to unpack their clothes and placed it on their closet. "You take a rest first. I will unpack our things." Kyungsoo nodded and tucked himself in the duvet. He drifted to sleep in an instant. Chanyeol is taking glances over him while unpacking, he sighed deeply 'How can he overcome this?' Chanyeol thought defeatedly as they can't do anything.

 

He finished unpacking same with Baek&Dae's. He went to th eliving room where are the other's. 

 

"Yah, I want some korean foods, not chinese" Baekhyun hissed "And then don't eat." Jongdae spats, Baekhyun eyes widened as he counter attack him.

 

"Don't buy so much chinese fod. Kyungsoo doesn't what other foods are. It is better if it is full of korean dishes" Baekhyun smacked Jongdae's head. The other glared at him and punched the number for the chinese restaurant. Baekhyun snatched the phone and hanged up.

 

"Yah What are you doing?" Jongdae is annoyed now. They are bickering since Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are not around. They figting over their dinner. Yes. Food. 

 

"Why are you calling chinese restaurant I told you that we should deliver the korean restaurant." Baekhyun didn't give the phone instead he punched the number for the korean restaurant one. Jongdae is trying to steal the phone back "Give it back!!! You have your own phone" Jongdae tackled down Baekhyun to the floor and leads to wrestling match over the living room. Chanyeol is just watching the two fighting over the 2 restaurants. Chanyeol reached for his phone and ordered their dinner. Chanyeol walked towards the kitchen to find something to drink.

 

Unfortunately, there is nothing to be found in their kitchen. "I have to go outside to find for our little supplies here." Chanyeol muttered to himself as he still keeps opening different drawers in the kitchen. He sighed and went outside to the nearest convenient store. The two-beagle is still wrestling over the phone. They dodn't even noticed Chanyeol went outside and leave them with Kyungsoo and the delivery.

 

"Give me the phone!!! I will buy my own food, you idiot." Jongdae hissed as he reached for the phone, Baekhyun accidentally threw his phone across the living room. Jongdae instantly get up and ran but Baekhyun got his ankles and pulled him. Jongdae tripped over and face flat on the floor. Baekhyun pressed him down on the floor, seating on his back.

 

Jongdae is elbow-ing his legs but he can't have enough strength because of Baekhyun's heaviness in his back. "Get....O-Off!!!" Jongdae turned himself that makes Baekhyun caught off guard and turned the tables. Jongdae crawled towards the phone. It was reachable when Baekhyun again pulled his ankles backwards. He dragged Jongdae arounf the living room. "Yah. You are an instant mop here. You seems useful" Baekhyun mocked at him. Jongdae is wriggling his feet to remove his ankles from Baekhyun's grip. Their atmosphere is so blissful, both having fun.

 

Their atmosphere was ruined when they heard a constant screaming and loud crying sounds. They both froze "Is that Kyungsoo?" Jongdae asked frantically, Baekhyun let go of his ankle and scurry over Kyungsoo's bedroom. They saw Kyungsoo balled inside of his duvet but they didn't even hesitate to go near him.

 

Baekhyun is the one who come closer first and leaned over Kyungsoo's head. "Kyungsoo. What hap--" Baekhyun was cutted as Kyungsoo latched on him. Jongdae is finding Chanyeol everywhere inside the dorm, that is when he realized that Chanyeol left with saying anything to them. He ran to the bedroom where Baekhyun and Kyungsoo is.

 

"Yah, Chanyeol is n......ot her....e" Jongdae was shocked what he just saw. Kyungsoo is crying on Baekhyun's shoulder. Even Baekhyun is shocked with his sudden actions. 'Maybe thought that I was Chanyeol..... or not.' Baekhyun thought deeply as recently Kyungsoo is only clinging on Chanyeol. That is what they observed.

 

"Kyungsoo. Uh.... Do you know me right?" Baekhyun asked softly as he wants to confirm if he really knows him now. Kyungsoo nodded slightly, still crying "B.....B-Baek....Baekh-hyun..." Kyungsoo stammers. Baekhyun eyes widened, same with Jongdae. 'He really remembers my name' He thought 'Of course he will remember my name because we introduce ourselves you idiot beagle.' Instantly scold himself for his stupidness. He patted Kyungsoo's back to stop him from crying. Jongdae also sat down in the bed and comfort Kyungsoo too. They both wanted to retrieve all of the lost memories that are hidden behind Kyungsoo's mind.

 

Then there's a knock that interrupted them, Kyungsoo's crying is getting louder. They don't know what to do. Kyungsoo covered his eyes for no apparent reason and cried his eyes out. Baekhyun is in panic mode and reached ran outside to get Jongdae's phone, while Jongdae answered the door. It was the delivery that Chanyeol made earlier. He got no choice but to pay it first, The delivery man flinched as he heard someone crying inside of their shared dorm. "Is everything alright inside?" The delivery man asked, Jongdae looked inside and saw Baekhyun rushing to get the phone and back to the bedroom. He looked back at the delivery man and handed the money. "Yeah. Everything is alright. Take the change okay?" Jongdae hurriedly ended their talk and closed the door. 

 

Jongdae opened it again and reached for the paper bags that contains the dishes that Chanyeol got. "Hehe. Sorry. Kinda in a hurry. Bye" Jongdae said fastly as he carried all the paper bags and closed the door using his feet. He placed everything in the kitchen and rushed back in the bedroom.

 

Baekhyun is calling Chanyeol. He is sitting beside Kyungsoo he let him cry on his shoulder. 'For sake Chanyeol answer the call!!' Baekhyun thought flusteredly. It takes 3 more call before Chanyeol picked it up

 

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ALL OF THE SUDDEN!?" Baekhyun is quite angry at him, leaving a person who is suffering from amnesia and left him alone with the two. Chanyeol a loud crying dounds through the phone. His instincts told him to hung up and ran to their dorm. And that is what he did.

 

Luckily, he answered the call when he is in the lobby of their dorm already. He is carrying so many things. He carried two bags full of chip and water bottles to their shared dorm and dropped it all at once when he reached their door. His hands are shaking so much that he even dropped his keys. " " He cursed himself as he can heard loud crying even he's outside. 

 

He busted through the door so loud that make Jongdae and Baekhyun jump. He ran to the bedroom to see a horrible scene that always doesn't want to see. He went instantly to Kyungsoo's aid. Baekhyun stood up to give him some space for him to go closer to Kyungsoo. Baekhyun stood closer to Jongdae and stared at two.

 

Kyungsoo let Chanyeol hugged him so tightly "Shh. Kyungsoo. Everything's fine okay. Stop crying" Chanyeol trapped his head into a bone-crushing hug. He can't bear Kyungsoo crying like this. Even Kyungsoo is suffering, Chanyeol is more suffering than him as he always saw Kyungsoo in his worst. Their happy times always a short time and terrible things will happen that the taller can't tolerate. Jongdae and Baekhyun went out of their bedroom to give some time to let Chanyeool cool down Kyungsoo.

 

Jongdae looked at Baekhyun "Uh... Chanyeol already delivered our dinner and it is here. Should we eat first or we will wait for them?" Jongdae asked, Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulder as he doesn't know what do first. They went to the living room, Jongdae saw the front door open and saw some snack and bottles of water. 'Is that what Chanyeol bought?' Jongdae asked himself curiously as he went to the door and get all of the things. Well, he can't carry them all "Baekhyun help me here." Baekhyun instantly rushed to the door and helped Jongdae carry all those plastic bags in front of their door.

 

 

After they placed it on the kitchen they sat down on the couch waiting for them to come out so that they can eat together.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was left inside the bedroom. It doesn't take 5 minutes to calm him down, but Chanyeol refuses to let him go, even Kyungsoo already stopped crying.

 

"Everything's fine okay. Don't cry anymore." Chanyeol said softly as he can hear Kyungsoo is hiccuping, his shoulder is making an up and down movement every hiccup he make. His shoulder is bumping at Chanyeol's adam's apple and jawline. Somehow, this cute noises that was made by Kyungsoo made him smile, slightly.

 

"Calm down okay. Are you fine now?" Kyungsoo kind of nodded because his hiccups. Chanyeol loosened his arms and lay it on Kyungsoo's sides. Kyungsoo detached himself from Chanyeol even though he didn't hugged him back. He removed his hands and wiped his tears like a kid. Chanyeol helped him wipe his tears and gave him a reassuring smile. Kyungsoo snorts back in response.

 

After some minutes of calming down. "So, What happened and you cried so much? Baekhyun and Jongdae are here." Chanyeol said as softly as he can because of his deep voice it make himself so scary.

 

"I.... I-uhhh. I dreamed of something." Kyungsoo stated  quite sad and uncomfortable. He still have hiccups and he's wiping his tears, but Chanyeol is quickly replacing it with his hands, He used his thumbs to remove those tears streaks in his eyes and cheeks.

 

"So...... Can you remember what you just dreamed?" Kyungsoo nodded "Can you tell me what it is about?" Chanyeol wanted to know what he just dreamed of, because it is part of his recovering from his amnesia.

 

"I..... I don't k-know who is he but his skin is tanned and he is a 'he' , also he molested me in a hotel something or house that I don't know where. He pinned trapped me between in his arms and keeps on kissing me and that I woke up, because I felt like everything is so real." Chanyeol was shocked 'He just dreamed about Jongin molesting him in his old dorm.' Chanyeol don't know what to do. Instead he just hugged him not too tight. Chanyeol doesn't want him to remember that jerk. It is better to forget him.

 

"Don't try remember that dream from now on okay? It may cause someting in your brain that you don't want to." Chanyeol is being possesive over him as he never wants him to go back the past Kyungsoo that is crying, sad everyday, and like don't have energy at all. He wants him to change and he wants to take this opportunity to make him forget about Jongin the jerk.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jongdae and Baekhyun is dying to eat already. They are waiting for almost an hour already and they still didn't showed up. They prepared already the food in the table also sat in there. It is mouth watering that there is so delicious dish in front of you but you can't eat yet. But they steal some but didn't ate at all.

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun's stomach are growling like tigers. "Hmmmm. I'm gonna call them. I can't wait anymore." Baekhyun stood up and went to the bedroom. First, he leaned his ears in the door to hear if they are still talking or doing something else (ual innuendo).

 

Jongdae followed him behind. Baekhyun carefully and silently turned the knob to open the door. He opened it slightly that you can barely see inside. So, he pushed it more widely.

 

Just to see, Both of them cuddling and sleeping already. Baekhyun straighten his posture and slowly facepalmed himself, he carefully took deep breath's like he was gonna explode. Jongdae was looking at them in awe. While Baekhyun is going to explode in hunger, they are waiting for nothing. Baekhyun went out and go directly in the kitchen. Jongdae stayed a bit and snapped a photo of them. 'Hahahaha. I'm gonna tease them both tomorrow. Hihihi' Jongdae thought as he close the door after he snap a photo of them.

 

He went down to kitchen just too see a monster Baekhyun eating everything in his plate. "Woah Calm down there Monster. You don't have to rush you might choke." Jongdae gave him a friendly reminder. Baekhyun doesn't need reminder, he needs to feed his tiger inside his tummy. He keeps on sending food on his mouth even if it is still full. He didn't even bother to look at Jongdae who is looking at him so weirdly 'I've never seen you like this. So hungry'

 

Jongdae is taking his time to eat but Baekhyun is eating literally everything. "Woah there!!!! Save some for them" Jongdae warned but Baekhyun didn't listened, Jongdae stood up and swatted his hands. "Save for them You greedy." Jongdae joked and giggled at his own joke, Baekhyun just stared at them trying to get his joke but nothing.

 

"Okay I'm so corny. Nevermind" Jongdae said as he got the food so that Baekhyun cannot get it. Baekhyun whinned "I want more to eat you little -"

 

"Little what? We are in the same height you idiot." Jongdae spat jokingly "What did you just called me?" Baekhyun said not angry but his tone sounded so angry, Jongdae sticked his tongue out "Idiot. Want me to repeat again? Idiot, Idiot, Idiot." Jongdae repeated it and sticking his tongue out. Baekhyun's temper reached the top level and slammed the table.

 

"Repeat that again or else I'll eat you." Baekhyun threatened him, but Jongdae is not afraid of him. "Idiot." Jongdae said playfully as he angered Baekhyun more. Baekhyun scoot over near him, Jongdae stood up and went to the other side. Baekhyun sat down on his chair and eat his food that is left in his plate

 

"YAH THAT'S MINE!!!!" Jongdae yelled as he rushed over him. Baekhyun get his plate and ran over to the other side. "Yah. Give it to me!!!!!" Jongdae ran to the other side but Baekhyun ran to the other side too. So they we're chasing each other on the other sides of the table.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up in the middle of night, His left arm is numb because Kyungsoo used it as a pillow. He actually smiled that they can share more skinship than the past. Kyungsoo's back is facing him so it is okay that they didn't do anything more. He carefully lift Kyungsoo's head, he froze with his hands lifting his head when Kyungsoo moved. He just stayed still until Kyungsoo is comfortable again. He lift his head in an average height and grabbed the pillow and placed it under Kyungsoo's head he slowly let his head to go down in the pillow. He sat down on the edge of the bed and stretched his numb arms. He took a last look at Kyungsoo making sure he was asleep and went outside. 

 

It was chaos outside though, he step carefully towards the kitchen to grab something to eat. But it is really a big mess in the kitchen 'What happened here?' Chanyeol thought as he tried to cope with the brightness of the light. Plates are upside down, water puddles everywhere, plastic hangin around and some food are scattered in the floor. Just then, Baekhyun is running to the hallway to the living room with some whipped cream in his face, Chanyeol looked at him weirdly, Then, Jongdae followed him behind with a whip cream can in his hand.

 

"Where did you get the whip cream?" Chanyeol asked curiously, he didn't bought any whip cream earlier. "I don't know with Jongdae he just splashed Whipped Cream on my face." Baekhyun ran to the other side as Jongdae took the advantage of Baekhyun getting distracted. Chanyeol scarethed his head furiously. "Stop it. There's so many mess right now and it is like midnight already and you're not asleep yet." Chanyeol hissed as his face shows so uncomfortable with the mess around.

 

"Clean this up, before you two-idiots go to sleep." Chanyeol said while walking to the kitchen. Jongdae laughed so much the word 'Idiot' again as he recall how this mess came up; with just a single word. Chanyeol ignored them and went back to their bedroom with some chips and drink in his hands.

 

He sat down on the bed beside Kyungsoo but still leave a reasonable space. Chanyeol opened the chips as he searched how to start Kyungsoo's therapy. He ate snack while researching on his phone.

 

Something caught his attention. 'Trekking and Camping?' "That's not bad. To be close to nature can give him some memories in his past." Chanyeol mumbled as he placed his snakcs aside. He doesn't why did he get a snack, he's not hungry either.

 

"Let's go camping tomorrow. It will be nice with the four of us." Chanyeol said before gulping a water. He grabbed his phone again

 

To: Appa & Eomma

12:23AM

"Eomma, Appa. Can I borrow our camping tent and can you drive us to the mountains tomorrow morning? We will having a camping for Kyungsoo's sake. Can we go? Please? T.T"

 

Even in phone he uses aegyo just to agreed with what he wants. He slouched on the bed while waiting for the reply from his Dad and Mom.

 

From: Eomma

12:30AM

"I am allowing you to camp with Kyungsoo, but make sure that the mountain you are going to stay is safe."

 

From: Appa

12:31AM

"Yes, We can drive you to the mountains tomorrow morning. I'll also allow you to borrow the two tents. Are you going with Baek and his friend?"

 

Chanyeol is smiling brightly as his parents are so supportive when it comes to Kyungsoo.

 

To: Appa

12:24AM

"Yes, The 4 of us will be camping tomorrow morning. I will see you Dad tomorrow morning. Goodnight <3"

 

After he sent the message he went inside of the blanket, Kyungsoo stirred on his sleep and turned around. Chanyeol froze. Kyungsoo is now facing him. He moved to the side, leaving a space between them. But Kyungsoo is closing those space that Chanyeol is leaving.

 

Chanyeol heart racing as Kyungsoo laid his head on his arms again. His face close to his neck 'Is Kyungsoo even know what he is doing right now?' Chanyeol can't calm his fast-beating heart. Thank-god that their room is pitch black, so no one can see his face flushed of red. Suddenly, Kyungsoo started to snore loudly. Chanyeol chuckled, Kyungsoo snorted as he felt Chanyeol's chest vibrating. Chanyeol froze again

 

Well maybe Chanyeol is living the best of his life now. Maybe. He wanted this to last, he wanted everynight to be like this. Everyday. Even his heart still aching from the one-sided love that he got, he is still having hope for Kyungsoo to love him back. To return his love to him. He is not going to give up. He will never give up. Giving up is never in his vocabulary. He will do anything for him without Kyungsoo noticing. As time goes by, Chanyeol calmed his heart even he is still blushing madly, He ran his hand to Kyungsoo's hair with eyes closed. Wishing that sleepiness will visit him now.

 

Chanyeol fell asleep laying his cheeks on top of Kyungsoo's head. Baekhyun is in the doorframe watching both of them. There is still quite pang over his chest to see that Chanyeol is in someone's arms or someone is in Chanyeol's arms. 'If things didn't go wrong. Maybe I am the one who is Chanyeol hugging now.' He thought sadly as he slowly closed the door. Just when he turned around Jongdae was there, So close. Baekhyun eyes widened.

 

"What are you doing peeking on them?" Jongdae asked curiously, Baekhyun never told about his feelings on Chanyeol. He doesn't want to tell that, he disn't know why but he is so coward to Jongdae.

 

"Nothing. I just made sure that they we're sleeping now." Baekhyun gave him a sad smile but Jongdae noticed it. Baekhyun moved over to their shared bedroom and slowly drift into his sleep quite sad.

 

Jongdae saw him being gloomy all of the sudden. Well he is not stupid for not noticing his sad smile, his sad expression. 'Maybe he is sad about Kyungsoo or He is jealous that he can share bedroom with Kyungsoo.' Jongdae thought stupidly, not that stupidly because Baekhyun only said that he really want to share bedroom with Kyungsoo. So that is what in Jongdae's mind as he closed their door and lay beside Baekhyun.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: An update. Wooh!!! Haha. Jongdae & Baekhyun being playful around, A serious Chanyeol and a Innocent Kyungsoo. What a combination though it equals into a disaster.

 

Sorry for the typos and the grammatical errors in the chaps ^-^