Chapter 1

12:51

Chapter 1

 

 

 

    Kyungsoo and Kai are in their dorm (in the living room to be exact). They have only 2 days before they school starts again. Kyungsoo lay down his head on Kai’s lap and holding his hand all the time. 

 

 

They like each other’s company sometimes friends of Kai from other University came to their dorm to visit them and have fun and sometimes go outside and go clubbing.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t have many friends in their University all he have is Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sometimes he feels so lonely for some reasons that Kai have classes, when he had free time however, Kyungsoo has classes at that time. They don’t have same classes and barely meet at school.

 

 

On the other hand, Baekhyun always sticks to Chanyeol also, Kyungsoo didn’t want to interrupt their bonding time together. So he is just being alone some other time and walk in the campus for pass time. But Chanyeol always following Kyungsoo behind when Baekhyun is not around. 

 

 

He followed him not too close so that he can’t be spotted by him and think of him some what kind of stalker. 

 

 

 

Kai and Kyungsoo find time for each other to meet in campus and after classes they walked together to their dorm.

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

 

        It’s Friday. It’s already 4:30 in the afternoon we decided to watch a movie, while I lay my head on his lap and playing with his hand. While has his eyes on the TV flicking the remote to find a good movie to watch. As I looked at the screen I saw the movie called “Perfume” and he click and played it. 

 

After some minutes my head starts to bombard with questions. 'Sometimes Kai doesn’t look to me when we talked about something' ‘Is there something that I didn’t know’ I thought. 

 

My brows are furrowed, just then he looked at me, just a normal stare and his eyes are back on the TV. ‘Why is he like that nowadays doesn’t even bother to ask if there’s something wrong’ and also Kai always go home late but I didn’t doubted that he’s cheating on me although he is always with his Friends in other school and call him many times to make sure that he’s not deceiving on me. 

 

So many question are attacking my mind right now and he doesn’t talk like we used to be like comfort each other. I sighed silently, Despite of all the questions I have in my mind right now I don’t mind those doubts because I love him with all of my heart, and fixed my eyes on the TV. After a few minutes I can feel my eyes are getting heavy and drifted to dreamland immediately.

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Kai POV

 

 

        I left the couch immediately after Kyungsoo drifted to dreamland. I land his head on a pillow so that he will not be awaken by sudden movement. And straight to the shower and dress up and wrote a letter for him when he wake up later and left it in our bedside table. Before I left the dorm I kissed his temple. 

 

I'll be back later.” I said in a low voice hoped that he will not wake up and caress his face. 

 

As I look at my watch its already 5:30 in the evening and text are starting to flood him by his friends. They we’re outside of their dorm waiting for me and I rush towards the elevator. 

 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Baekhyun POV

 

I was at Chanyeol’s Home for the whole, I spent the whole night in his house too.

 

A text came this afternoon.

 

Hey let’s go to Itaewon tonight and get drunk before school’s start again” Xiumin, Baekhyun’s friend in one of his class.

 

I called Xiumin’s number. “Baekhyun-ah!! Are you going?" he said

 

“Im not sure though” I sigh and looked at Chanyeol, who is looking at me.

 

“Why not?”

 

“I’ll tell you later if I’m going or not, okay?”

 

“Okay. Just call or text me”

 

“Okay bye.” I hunged up and sigh and looked at my untouched breakfast.

 

“Are you alright?” Chanyeol said

 

“Yeah, Xiumin is inviting me over a drink at Itaewon”

 

“Oh. So, what’s the problem?”

 

“I don’t know either. I just wants to stay here”

 

“Why? I’ll accompany you there.”

 

“Really?” I looked at him and smiled shyly.

 

“Yeah, Its okay for me”

 

“I’ll text Xiumin we’ll be going” I said while I hold my phone and typing that they will go with them.

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

I woke up by my growling stomach, as I woke up there’s a odd feeling around the house, I looked at my watch its already quarter to 7 when I woke up and notice Kai is not in the couch. 

 

Maybe he’s in the kitchen or in our bedroom’ I thought. 

 

When I walked into the kitchen and nothing but dirty plates in the sink. ‘Maybe not here

 

And go to our bedroom and still no presence of Kai around the dorm and I saw a small note in our bedside table saying. 

 

I’m going out tonight with my other friends. Sleep already when I’m not home by midnight, don’t wait for me, maybe I will just sleepover at my friends Okay? I love you -Kai” 

 

After I read his message a smile appeared in my mouth and decided to take a shower first before making a dinner.

 

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Kai POV

 

 

While I’m in the elevator, I got a call from my friend, Jongdae. 

 

YA!! KIM JONGIN! CAN YOU GO HERE  FASTER AND MEET US OUTSIDE YOUR DORM?! WE’RE LIKE HERE FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES. SO FASTER!” He’s screaming through the phone so I had to distanced my phone to my ear. 

 

“Yeah yeah. I’ll be there I’m about to go out of our dorm already okay?!” I said in a calm manner and then hang up the phone.

 

        

 

 

When I got out of our dorm I spotted them immediately and notice there’s a lady at the back. I looked at her ’She really have a nice skin and pleasant smile’ I thought

 

I looked to Jongdae “Who’s that y lady?” in a whisper manner, pointing my mouth to the lady at the back. Jongdae Chuckled 

 

“She’s Krystal. She will be with us in the Bar.” I smirked at him and nodded. 

 

“Ya get in the car we will go now before your lo….” Lay said while I cut him.

 

“Yah, yah, yah. I will get in now!!” I said half screaming and smiled to both of them.

 

 

During the ride, I always glance to side of Krystal. She’s really pretty and very lady like, I wonder if she’s single ‘No Jongin No!! You have Kyungsoo’ my mind is having a war. I can’t stop glancing to her. And Jongdae caught me looking at her. 

 

 

“Why don’t you talk to Krystal for you guys to get closer” I look at the rear mirror and glared at him.

 

“Why? Just talk nothing’s gonna change”

 

I sigh defeated and try not to be awkward with Krystal.

 

 

 

“Uhmm.. Hi!! I’m Jongin.. You?” I smiled and offered my hand for a handshake. 

 

 

“Krystal. Hope we get along” she smiled back. 

 

 

The way she smiles… she almost looked ethereal. The way the light streamed and made her wispy hair look like reddish fire and the way her eyes crinkled in the corners….. she just lights up. 

 

 

Everything about her invites you to look at the way the heavens seem to open up. She made my heart pound the way it did after I danced in front of crowds. 

 

Electric.

 

Invigorating.

 

New.

 

She was all of them but different. She was her. And I am hooked by her beauty.

 

 

She let out her hand and had a handshake. 'Her hand is so soft it’s like I don’t want to let her hand go.’ I thought while I smile and tried to open a conversation in a simple way. 

 

 

Kyungsoo may look simple and gorgeous but Krystal is just like everything is in her. She’s a complexity I want to unravel. But with the way my mind is fried, thinking of her and said something stupid.

 

 

“So… Do you want to go out with me?” 

 

 

Lay and Jongdae laughed hysterically at me. I glared at them. At the same time Krystal just nodded her head with a smile in her face. I smiled also in an instant, it’s like I hit the jackpot.

 

 

When we arrived at the Bar. its already 6 in the evening. Its kinda far away in our dorm and in our university and it’s okay I just want to have fun right now and get closer to Krystal. She’s really cute and sometimes flirty. 

 

 

When we get inside Krystal dragged me to one of the couch and ordered drinks for both of us. At the same time, Jongdae and Lay are together hooking up with some guys and girls in the bar. I sat up and faced her. 

 

 

“I will just go to the toilet for a while” She nodded and I dash ahead to the toilet. 

 

 

After a bit, I saw our drinks in our table already and Krystal drank 2 glasses of alcohol but she still okay. I sat down next to her and drank the drink she passes me. It’s quite strong but I can handle alcohol. 

 

 

At the same time I’m ordering another set of drinks, the gap between us is already disappeared and we keep on drinking until we’re drunk and keep on continuing to learn each other. 

 

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

 

A/N: First Chapter Wiee!!! Hehe. Ohh I can smell something fishy is going to happen. Im still new to writing stuffs like this so don’t expect to much if I did not met your standards and I’m trying so hard to make this fic tho. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. See you at the next update.