Dying?!

12:51

 

It's been 2 days and still unconscious. Chanyeol is still sitting beside him in the bed, held through his hands. Baekhyun went home to grab some of their clothes when morning came. They've been there for 3 days straight.

 

The taller did not left his side, even when he's sleepy he will lay his head on his shoulder's or on the bed wtill holding his hand. While Baekhyun sleeping on a sofa near Kyungsoo's bed. Both of them doesn't want to leave his side, they can't contact his parents, only-god knows where Kyungsoo's phone is.

 

Chanyeol was silently watching the T.V infront of them. The sun is shining brightly outside of the window. His eyes we're focused on the T.V, but his mind is focused on Kyungsoo. He never knew what's gonna happen next to Kyungsoo, Clearly on his mind he just want Kyungsoo to woke up and start a happy life again. He can't stand a sad penguin, also he didn't saw Kyungsoo being sad in his life. When Chanyeol is with him, Kyungsoo always smile, joked about everything and argue with a specific things but end up on agreeing with Chanyeol.

 

Those happy moments happened before the storm came made by Jongin. 

 

Chanyeol was still staring blankly, his ear are so big but he can't hear anything other than Kyungsoo's heart alarm monitor. Out of the blue, Chanyeol heard a constant word 'Annyeong.' Chanyeol thought he is just being delusional, held even tighter on Kyungsoo's hand. And still the word linger in his ears. He doesn't want to overthink. 'He will live okay. Stop thinking about things' Chanyeol cheered up inside him.

 

A loud beeped echoed the whole room and cut him from his reverie. Chanyeol immediately opened his eyes and looked at the heart alarm monitor. His blood pressure is dropping straightly. Chanyeol panickly clicked the emergency button above Kyungsoo's bed. "Nurse!!!" Chanyeol yelled inside the room while consecutively clicking the button. 

 

Soon, Nurses rushed through the room. 4 nurses entered and rushed behind him and Kyungsoo's doctor followed inside. One of the nurse pushed Chanyeol outside of the room. He can't see what's going inside, he wants to go inside but the nurses kept on blocking the door. Chanyeol already had a bad feeling about this.

 

Kyungsoo's cuts are bleeding furiously, also his blood pressure is get low. "Get another bag of blood. Faster" The doctor ordered and instantly a nurse get out of the room and went to the blood bank.

 

The nurse went outside also and get tools. Chanyeol is getting more and more anxious of what's happening to him. A nurse aided him beside the door.

 

The doctor removed the bandage that is wrapped on Kyungsoo's arms. It is bleeding so bad, he need to clean the wounds again. "Maybe it is infected already. Give me the saline" The nurse handed him the saline with a clean cloth. Soon, the nurse get back with a bag of blood for Kyungsoo. The doctor cleaned the wounds fastly because kyungsoo's heartbeat is dropping too. The doctor is becoming anxious too. A nurse attached a oxygen mask to his mouth and nose.

 

After the doctor cleaned the wounds "I need to stich this. Give me the tools" The nurse pancikly gave him the tools and the doctor stiched everything in his arms. The doctor looked at the heart monitor. It is still the same. Fear suddenly urged the doctor.

 

 

While, Chanyeol can't calm down outside. Baekhyun arrived in a moment. "What happened?" Chanyeol is still sobbing mess. "We still don't know what happened to your friend but we can't let you inside the room." The nurse spoke beside Chanyeol. Baekhyun mouth agape, he can't grasp the situation.

 

 

The doctor is doing everything he can come up with, just to rise Kyungsoo's heart rate and blood pressure. He changed the blood bag but still the same. His chest heaving so slow. The doctor is now afraid at this moment, Anytime he can go because he's really weak now. But he knows Kyungsoo can fight with this situation. Only-god knows when he will go or when he will stay. The doctor stayed in the room with the nurses observing him closely; not wanting to lose a patient. 

 

The-two outside is losing hope now. They can't enter the room even if they tried it is locked. They even didn't know what is Kyungsoo's condition right now. Chanyeol is the one who's really broke now, he can't lose a friend that is so close to his heart. He can't lose him.... He can't lose Kyungsoo

 

Baekhyun find Chanyeol's actions really weird sometimes, since the day Kyungsoo got admitted in the hospital. He declined everything I offer, and even doesn't want to leave his side even he is still in the same room no matter what. Does Chanyeol found someone more interesting than him? Baekhyun thought. Even it hurts he needs to let go.

 

People come and go. 

 

Not everyone you love will be there for you. They will leave you in an unexpected and hurtful way.

 

Life is unfair.

 

You can't have everything in this cruel world.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I didn't expect to update this inasntly. Atleast I updated. You can suggest something you want. Just comment down below ^-^