Am I dead?

12:51

 

The doctor inside is still afraid of what gonna happen next. They can say that Kyungsoo's cuts are stopped bleeding, but they can't say that he is stable now, that Kyungsoo's heart rate and blood pressure is still the same.

 

Hours passed, still Chanyeol and Baekhyun are outside of the ward looking so lost. The nurse's pitied them. They didn't know what Kyungsoo condition right now and they can't even take a look inside.

 

Both them sat on the floor, staring blankly. Just when, the red light in the nurse station light up.

 

"Guys. The room where Kyungsoo is needing another nurse." A nurse shouted in the nurse station and a nurse instantly knocked on Kyungsoo's ward.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood up with sudden approach of a nurse. 

 

"Get a Defribrillator. Faster!!!" The nurse opened and panicked. The two-bestfriends was shocked but before they can ask the nurse departed already and the other closed again the door.

 

The doctor is also in a panic state. Chanyeol keeps on opening the door but it is locked.

 

"Please open the door" Chanyeol exclaimed while banging the door loudly.

 

Soon, the nurse brought a defribillator. 'Defrebrillator is for..... ' Chanyeol thought as he busted into the door when the nurse came inside.

 

The first thing he heard a plain buzz throughout the room and saw a straight line in Kyungsoo's heart machine. Chanyeol rushed through the doctor.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SAVE HIM!!! PLEASE!!" Chanyeol shouted as he keep on shaking the doctor's shoulder. Tears pooling in Chanyeol's eyes, Tears full of fear and anger. 

 

"Why are you not moving?! Save him Doctor. SAVE HIM!! I don't want to lose him please" Chanyeol kept on shouting and pleading at the same time to save him but the doctors and nurses are not moving. "Please" Chanyeol sobbed and kneeled down infront of the doctor.

 

"I'm sorry we did everything we can. He really can't take it, We can't do anything now." The doctor stated. Chanyeol is grabbing the coat of the doctor and sobbing mess.

 

Baekhyun is grabbing Chanyeol's arms to stop him. Baekhyun keeps on chanting Chanyeol's name.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun shakes his shoulder's.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol!!" Chanyeol seems something is wrong.

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol!!!!!" Chanyeol looked behind him and still Baekhyun shouting his name also shaking his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol!!! Wake up!!!" Chanyeol's sight gets blurry and black.

 

 

Chanyeol sat up like a struck of a lightning. He's sweating like mad, his face is pale and cheeks stained with tears.

 

"You we're having a nightmare. You kept on saying on your dream to save Kyungsoo. But you won't woke up." Chanyeol looked beside him and found a peaceful Kyungsoo, he looked at the heart machine attached to Kyungsoo. Everything is normal now. 

 

 

"He's okay now. We'll just wait for him to wake up." Baekhyun draws circles in Chanyeol's back and passed a small towel to wipe his face.

 

 

'Thank god it is all dream. I can't bear if he's really dead now.' Chanyeol thought and muttered a "Thank god he's okay." He hold Kyungsoo's hands tightly.

 

 

 

When Chanyeol held on Kyungsoo's hands tightly, he felt the smaller's finger twitched a bit. He divert his eyes to Kyungsoo's hands that are not closed (what I mean is that Chanyeol's finger's are in between Kyungsoo's finger and fist close while Kyungsoo's hand is open).

 

He raised Kyungsoo's hand that are entwined with his and placed their hands on his lap. Kyungsoo moved his hands and slowly Kyungsoo's hands closed. Chanyeol instantly avert his eyes towards Kyungsoo's face. Just to discover he is slowly opening his eyes.

 

Chanyeol's happiness burst through the Hospital's roof to see Kyungsoo is awake now. Baekhyun noticed it when Chanyeol placed their hands on his lap and slowly closed his hands, even it though it really hurts inside him, he still went immediately to the other side to see Kyungsoo closer.

 

Kyungsoo felt his eyes are so heavy. His mind is awake but his eyes are heavy not until he tried to open his eyes. A flourescent-white ceiling is what he first saw 'Am I dead?' Kyungsoo first thought. Just then he heard Baekhyun's voice "Thank god. you're awake now." Kyungsoo looked beside and below him to know where the voice came from. He saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun is a word happiness written through their faces. Kyungsoo felt so puzzled 

 

"Am I dead?" Kyungsoo asked with a very deep voice, probably because of 3 days without talking. Chanyeol and Baekhyun chuckled

 

"No silly, You wake from your unconsciousness" Chanyeol said happily now that he's really awake. Kyungsoo looked at his hand that is interlocked with Chanyeol. The smaller didn't even bother to remove it, he felt really weak to exert more force from removing it.

 

The doctor came. "Oh, you're awake now." The doctor exclaimed as he checked Kyungsoo's chart. And went close to Kyungsoo. Chanyeol was about to go down of the bed but Kyungsoo still not letting go of his hands. Chanyeol doesn't want to let go too, so he just cherish this moment where he can hold Kyungsoo's fragile hands.

 

"He just needs a lot of rest and food. Then he go home now." The doctor said to Baekhyun and Chanyeol "He is stable right now." Both of them nodded "Then shall I take my leave now?" They nodded, The doctor looked back to Kyungsoo. "Rest okay?" Kyungsoo nodded and the doctor bowed to them and left the room.

 

Chanyeol turned his head to Kyungsoo who is looking at the doctor to leave the room. Chanyeol can't help himself but smile widely at the sight. "Do you want something Kyung?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo looked at and shooked his head. "No." Their finger's are still latched on. No one wants to make a move to remove their hands.

 

Kyungsoo shifted in his position, Chanyeol gave him more space. He was sitting beside Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo leaned to his right where his body faced towards Chanyeol, While Baekhyun went out to get breakfast for Chanyeol and him.

 

"You want to sleep again?" Chanyeol asked, Kyungsoo closed his eyes and nodded lazily. Kyungsoo felt the heaviness beside him was gone, Kyungsoo pulled his hands that are connected to him. "Stay here" Kyungsoo said wtill eyes closed. Chanyeol doesn't have a choice but to sit again beside him.

 

Kyungsoo slowly drifted to his dreamland and Chanyeol sneakily leaned backwards. When he fully laid down beside him, Just when he turned his head to the left. Their face are just clearly centimeters away. Chanyeol blushed so hard, he never seen Kyungsoo this close.

 

'I wonder if he heard what I said 2 days ago. I wish he heard it.' Chanyeol prayed. He can feel his ghosting breath's through his shoulder's. He placed his free hand to Kyungsoo's forehead and his hair and pressed his lips and backed out immediately when the door was being opened by Baekhyun with a paper bag in his hands. "Breakfast" Baekhyun said softly not wanting to wake up Kyungsoo.

 

Baekhyun made his way near them and placed the paper bag in the table. Chanyeol is struggling to sit up 'cause Kyungsoo's leaning forward to him and Chanyeol's doesn't want to wake him up just because he will get up. So he sighed defeatedly and stayed there until Kyungsoo woke up even his stomach is growling. 

 

Baekhyun is really happy that Kyungsoo is okay now. But his heart is not okay with this kind of sight. Chanyeol laying beside him while hands are still attached to each other. Their face are so close. 'I should be in that place instead of Kyungsoo.' but this is just only in his thoughts. He can't even express it to Chanyeol even to other's. He's not fond of revealing emotions like Kyungsoo.

 

Baekhyun is really a chatterbox same with Chanyeol, they talked everything with what they can with their wide mouth. But Baekhyun keeps this kind of attitude to get along with Chanyeol. He can even feel that sometimes Chanyeol felt so annoyed with his touches, he didn't know if it was okay to do it or he was just in a bad mood. There is something inside of Baekhyun breaking when Chanyeol kept on following Kyungsoo around and Baekhyun sometimes felt left out of place, but Chanyeol always glanced over him and invite him to join their conversation, although he was invited Baekhyun will decline his offer and think about his feeling he is struggling that time. Until it comes to this point, seeing both of them, lying down on Kyungsoo's hospital bed.

 

'Maybe you we're just really meant for me as your bestfriend, but still I'm not giving up. I will try my best. If not then, I'm really not for you.' Baekhyun thought as he stared at them, bitterly.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Kyungsoo's awake now. Let's celebrate!!! Woop!! woop!! Sorry for the misspelled words and gramatical errors.